Why are we the only White country that's proud of being white?

We're going from neighborhood to neighborhood trying take back our country reminding the residents who's country it is.

Why aren't European countries doing the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Fm26GgIec
wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we aren't white, dude

We all saw what happened to White Americans in California being ethnically cleansed.

We're going to prevent that elsewhere and take back our country.

Yes, we are.

We built this country
This country was made FOR us and our children

Everyone else either can serve us or get the fuck out. We aren't going to turn into some third world non-white feudal shithole.

we are now Latino and Canada is next

Damn is this what white delusion looks like? Cringe tbhfamalam

because Americans have no culture, so they have to invent lables like "white" to get behind.
Meanwhile, each European nation has its own culture and national identity. We see ourselves as Germans, French, Italians, Brits, Spaniards, not as Whites

It's because you're not white
They have the same problem in countries that aren't really Arab

We are mulatto now

No more politics please. It's getting old. The ironic overly entitled American poster is played out.

>being proud of something you had nothing to do with
>taking credit for millions of years of genetics
hmm, yankie dankie doodly poodly dumbass?

White Americans are as much of a nation as Brits, Germans, French, Italians and Spanish people are

We look at what happened to South Africa and don't want the same to happen here.

You've existed for much longer too.

I am sorry but this is not true.
There is no such thing as white american culture, or white american history. Otherwise you would have a better name for your identity, rather than naming yourself after your skin color

We're American then, which is a distinct cultural entity.

And given what Germans are now, we're glad we're not fucking European

I just wanna know when Sup Forums took a hard turn to the left.

Only edgy losers are leftists. Normies are right wing

I didn't know you were an expert on Dutch politics.

Why don't the alt-right and White nationalists march in the hoods of Chicago, NYC or LA?

Everyone who cares about political shit is a loser. Normal people cares about money.

Sure, but American culture includes people of all skin color
That's literally your thing: beeing a melting pot

american is a country built by immigrants and they aren't weren't only whites
america is a melting pot of cultures, why do you want to change that now?

I don't remember illegal Mexicans building my country. I don't remember Muslims being there at the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Our nation is based off of blood, not identity.

Normies don't physically abuse their own mothers and emulate jihadists.

The top three parties in the Netherlands are all right wing.
1. The corporate shills
2. Xenophobes who want to ban the Islam
3. Center right Christians

We also just gained a new alt-right party, who now only have two parliament members, but in the polls is already looking bigger than labour party.

When r/pol shilled on Sup Forums too hard

Millions of Mexicans contribute to American wealth by working hard, including the illegals who work on your farms and allow you to buy your food cheaply.

> I don't remember Muslims being there at the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
Oh, and you were there?

>Why are we the only White country
But you're not white. USA is a country of immigrants.

My people were there, the people who like myself built this country.

And Mexicans don't do shit for this country. We have robots that can do their jobs. They contribute nothing

Look at all the non-white areas of this country - all virtual shitholes like Chicago, Detroit and California

I am greek

So what are you exactly doing?

>My people were there
what exactly do you mean by "my people"? Are you a freemason? A plantage owner? What exactly do you have in common with founding fathers?

>USA
>white
Toppest keks

maybe niggers from Africa were Muslims

White Christian American - the people who founded this country

Everyone else as far as I'm concerned is an unwanted guest

The protests will soon go to the inner cities. I'd like to see how the """locals""" react to armed patriots.

Oh yes, America, the land of dreams.

Your revolution was primarily funded by a Jew

It seems that the less white people are the most inclined to hold white supremacist views.

>Everyone else as far as I'm concerned is an unwanted guest
But as far as the people who founded this country are concerned, USA has freedom of religion, and nowhere in the constitution it is written that America is for white people only

>When you try for days to push your Sup Forums nonsense on Sup Forums
>it just makes everyone hate yanks even more

But the founders were ALL literally White Christians, for the benefit of White Christians.

Don't be dense.

There are also bills in Congress that are trying to outlaw Islam as a cult.

We get it, Cletus. You have absolutely no grasp on reality.

>USA
>white
>culture
>1st world

But they had the ideology that a state should be secular, and that all people are born equal.
If you don't share that ideology, then quiet frankly, they are not your people and you are only a guest in america

>b-but b-b-but mah grasping at straws

You ever accomplish anything in life other than being delusional and trying to live through other people's accomplishments? Holding onto something is small as race to try and feel superior?

You probably on gubmint handouts. Typical turd spewing nonsense. Kys.

>Estados Unidos
>White

You mean you're the only one who has to compensate. White America is dead John, and your future is brown.

When you are sure about something you don´t feel the need to shout about it everywhere, you know?

Because "white" is a concept only americans care about.

In poland we don't think in the terms of whiteness. You're either Polish or not.
Our nationalists don't yell Poland for the Whites at their marches. They yell Poland for the Poles.

lol fucking bullshit eastern european neo nazis are racist as fuck towards anything non white

in russia they don't even make the distinction everything slighly colored is considered black and bad

germans and russkies are on the same level as niggers for all we care, its not the matter of skin color

>lol fucking bullshit eastern european neo nazis are racist as fuck towards anything non white
Sure thing Mjombe.

>in russia they don't even make the distinction everything slighly colored is considered black and bad
Churka is a deregatory for people living in the caucasus area. Some of them are light-skinned.

pic related, the bearded fattie on the right is a churka. He's not dark-skinned.

BASED
NIGGER

Izu is okay, kys
i'd take him over the embarassment called gołota any fucking day.

Depends on which state do you live in, I guess.

>Those who come hither are generally of the most ignorant Stupid Sort of their own Nation…and as few of the English understand the German Language, and so cannot address them either from the Press or Pulpit, ’tis almost impossible to remove any prejudices they once entertain…Not being used to Liberty, they know not how to make a modest use of it…I remember when they modestly declined intermeddling in our Elections, but now they come in droves, and carry all before them, except in one or two Counties...In short unless the stream of their importation could be turned from this to other colonies, as you very judiciously propose, they will soon so out number us, that all the advantages we have will not in My Opinion be able to preserve our language, and even our Government will become precarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Fm26GgIec

What is white Sharia?

Why do they want it?

Why do they want it now?

Can't it wait a while?

I'm from based Kentucky. Not some non-White shithole on the West Coast

it's like internet autism has taken over real life

Yes we are, there are over 160,000,000 White people within our boarders dumb ass. We are still the majority by far.

FUCK niggers. Cant fucking stand them, and they can't stand themselves. Thats why they murder each other all the time.

Autism? This is how the majority of Americans feel

And if you have a problem with it, well we have guns and you don't Luigi.

>America
>white

Don't tell him. When we come after him, then he will know who's in charge

Not for long you're not.

What did he mean by this.

Come to Kentucky and talk shit. Get off your computer, you fat shitskin. See what happens.

Wrong. White babies are not the new majority of births. Look it up dumb shit. You will be an old man even IF it happens dumb shit.

Kill yourself or we will kill you. War is coming.

>Kentucky
Kek, I'd never touch that disgusting, welfare-leeching, heroin-addicted white shithole.

Also, what makes you think you deserve to be in MY presence?

There. Now it's your turn. Post on a flag board you cancerous roleplaying cock sucking shitposter. Let's see who is the third worlder here. Let me see what shithole you are from, and what kind of subhuman language you speak, you clueless drooling retard.

US belongs to us, fuck off

US isn't a Black/Spic shithole like the Dominican Republic

Sorry.

Just wait to see what happens when we get to the Bronx.

I'm White and I'm a taxpayer. I've been a taxpayer my whole working life. Do you even know what a job is? Mexicans and Blacks are lazy and can't find work.

Most Americans are proud to be multicultural. You should consider suicide.

>Racism is evil
What did he mean by this?

>white
questionable

>taxpayer
>I've been a taxpayer my whole working life.
So are literally millions of others. You ain't special, kid.

>Mexicans and Blacks are lazy and can't find work.
Yet they're "stealing all the jobs". Lmao!

Have to pander to people sometime. But he did us a solid by blaming the left.

what's gonna happen? we've basically infiltrated your army, if you try anything in new york and chimp out against the government like you did against the brits, ethnic dominican soldiers/police under the american government will suppress it, with ease

>>Mexicans and Blacks are lazy and can't find work.
>Yet they're "stealing all the jobs". Lmao!

Literally no one complains that Blacks and Mexicans are stealing jobs. They're all on welfare. I went to California once and did not see any working Mexican or Black.

And the NYPD is majority White Irish and Italian. Good luck.

Sry desu but you aren't white

t.race expert

Neither is your Moor shithole speaking Arabic Latin sprinkled with Native American and African words.

This is new level of cringe

>Literally no one complains that Blacks and Mexicans are stealing jobs
GOP couldn't shut up about how illegals were taking good jobs from "well deserving Americans."
As for blacks, they've always been seen a competition for blue collar jobs. Biggest example would be after the Great Migration where thousands of blacks moved north.
White working class didn't like it at all. Riots and lynchings as a result.

Smh, whiteys can't handle anything that proves their notions of "superiority" incorrect.

WE

I am proud of my moor blood, why not? Inshallah my mongrel frend

Sorry MY PEOPLE can build a country better than your third world Chink Muslim shithole.

We are trying to prevent our country to be 60% Muslim like your hellhole. That's why Islam is close to being outlawed here. It's not a religion, its a cult

Racism is stupid.
Cultures are shitty.

LOS

the most welfare leeching states are the whitest, most right wing ones
Kentucky is literally the most federally dependent state wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Yet states like California and New York have a disproportionate amount of welfare cases

Makes you think. Their federal dollars could help poor white people who need a second chance instead of non-white illegals who should never have a chance and jumped the line in front of more deserving people

Fucking Spic doesn't know what "birthright" means

>Yet states like California and New York have a disproportionate amount of welfare cases
source?
>non-white illegals
so all non-whites are illegal know? You know Puerto Ricans are born american citizens, do you?
fucking inbred retard doesn't know what "birthright" means

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html

Idiot. Go google something next time. Another White man invention.

>normies
where do you think you are

We know

>white man
you mean jewish
>Policy experts say California’s large rolls are the byproduct of numerous factors: sheer size, tough job market and sheer numbers of single-parent households, among them. The state has nearly 30 percent of the nation’s one-parent welfare families.

>One major — and cash consuming — difference is California refuses to push out children even if the parents fail to fulfill requirements.

>“We will not be party to devastating children and families. Period. It’s not why we came here. It’s not what we believe in,” said Senate President Pro Tempore Darrell Steinberg, D-Sacramento, when then-Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, a Republican, moved to erase all state spending on CalWORKS in May 2010.
don't see anything about non-whites

Smart thing would be to go full South Africa and create effective Apartheid again like they do, you cant win now, yanks will get outbred by blacks and mexicans, weird thing to me is that i would think CHIs would rather be on white side than black side

You fucking retard, conservatism is edgy. And it's for special snowflakes. There's nothing edgy about equality.

What is this white man invention?

>56%