>Brexit fails
>Trump loses to Clinton
>TPP is passed
>2nd Amendment Abolished
>1st Amendment severely curtailed
>Conservatism becomes all but extinct
>EU becomes an Islamic Caliphate
>US becomes EU currently with mass terrorism due to "Radical Jihadists"
>Russia is the only bastion of sanity left, and even it too becomes overrun by the March of the Left

Don't lose hope. It's all we have left.

We are naught but cattle, and the culling is at hand.

hope is a jewish conspiracy used to further depression in white males when every creeping sign of hope fails them miserably.

Tuga, please. My heart can't take much more.

>Hope

Here, some quotes to cheer you up.

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." - Winston Churchill

"The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission." - John F. Kennedy

>Inb4 JFK quotes are deemed racist by 2032

>russia the bastion of sanity
Hahahahahahahahaahah

By the time the western world goes to shit, Russia WILL be the only place left on the Earth that will have anything close to resembling conservative values.

And then they will fall, because one nation alone cannot stand against the entirety of the world.

>doesn't even mention TTIP

maybe liberals are the great filter

>Implying russia isnt a 3rd world shithole which has dropping GDP the country is controlled by an Ex KGB traitor who is a tyrannical dictator and russia has the highest abortion rate in europe not to mention that russia pretty much has open borders aswell and not to mention the russians love the memory of the soviet union

It's women you stupid dumb shit. We must link the rise of the western whore female and her subconcience projection into our society.

> 2nd amendment abolished
Kek not with needing 3/4 of states voting in favor of repealing it

AaaaaahhHhhhH
Fuck this just dawned on me

hehe

...no, it's not funny, in fact it's scary af

Yes goy blame and hate the women

>>Conservatism becomes all but extinct

Yeah, conservatism will become extinct when conservatives have to watch their nation getting (((destroyed)))... How cucked are you?

TPP and TTIP will pass regardless of who becomes the president.

Jewish masters, the same ones Trump was sucking off at AIPAC, will it.

>It's women you stupid dumb shit.

The women are only the useful fools, who is the head of the snake?

India is pretty conservative, user.

>Conservatism becomes all but extinct
In 2015-2016 we've seen people who watch Anime and frequent a Mongolian choo-choo train forum become the heart of a conservative revival.

I no longer doubt the absurdity of reality.

This is the third thread I have seen in the past five minutes with exactly the same text.
Sage

Its called le new world order