Why was season 4 so underrated?

Why was season 4 so underrated?
Where is season 5?

Season 2 best season

Season 4 needs to be taken in as a whole which makes it harder to digest. Season 5 is about to start production.

>Season 4 needs to be taken in as a whole which makes it harder to digest

Yeah, the idea was that because bingewatching on netflix is (was?) the hip new meme, this wouldn't be a problem and you could make the show more complex. The plebs still thought it was too confusing however.

Any word on when the season 4 recut will be available?

I never got the binge meme. I can't watch more than a couple hours of something at a time.

How about you kill yourself?

Season 4 is, without a doubt, overrated. You have bandwagoning retards jumping aboard the show that tastemakers declared funny before it was cancelled, overinflating the perceived reception of the season.
What S4 shows us is that very few characters can carry an episode on their own (GOB, Lucille, Buster) and that the ensemble cast balanced by Michael's attempts to be a good person as well as actual jokes are what made AD worthy of praise to begin with.

The trouble is that AD was already like that, which is why it was a cult hit on DVD but didn't get good ratings. Doubling down on that just made it too overloaded.

>Season 4 is, without a doubt, overrated
Probably. The thought of Michael voting himself out of the apartment still makes me laugh though.

hhnnnggghh

Why are there no hot videos of her to be found?

kek, so sensitive.

Last I heard Hurwitz was working on it, and Ron Howard was recording his narrator parts.
Looking forward to the redone season 4.

Well obviously PHound is going to vote you out!

season 4 is a retroactive pleb filter

she looks like shit now

Its not underrated, it is just shit

>...and Jeremy Piven
>I don't think Jerry is getting off the boat for this one
>We got an anustart

Holy fuck S4 was GOAT

4 was the sea-boot of seasons. let the unfunny show fucking die already

>there are people that didn't like the gob and tobias a.k.a. gobias episodes