Explain yourselves Americans.

they are not used shooting at static targets

Italy and Germany hunt birds and boars.

Americans hunt deer.

Bitch what?

Targets are too small

>women's category

Oh so now you are feminist, KEK

Is that actually the reason? That's interesting.

Upland hunting is very popular in North America, boar also in the southwestern USA.

>Americans hunt brown people
Fixed for you pal.

No you idiot. Upland and waterfowl hunting are huge in the US. You have 11 seasons of a TV show that holds several viewing records called Duck Dynasty.

>implying i know anything about hunting
>implying i watch television

From what I've seen of American hunting, they use anything but skill.

Hunting is part of the American identity, it also helps pay for clean air and water more than any other interest group.
You're not really American

You haven't seen much American hunting then.

Okay buddy.

> it also helps pay for clean air and water more than any other interest group

how

Through special tax programs and stamps as well as hunting and fishing licenses, draws, and lotteries. They ensure that these funds go towards capital W wilderness, public lands, access, conservation, etc. States are further incentivized to spend these funds on land and animal conservation by being able to access Pittman Robertson federal funds that go toward wildlife and wilderness preservation.

Hunters and fisherman in the USA pay over 95% of the money that goes towards land and animal conservation.

>brown people
>in school

Maybe they need to invent "American shooting" that uses all sorts of unnecessary equipment and nonsense rules so nobody else does it and they can be world champions at it.

if you check all the sport we good at (fencing, shooting, sailing) are the basic for alone survival

I'll give you shooting and sailing but how is fencing going to help you?

you would be able to survive without hands and legs

Italy has 25 medals in all men's shooting events. America, with an enormous population and gun culture, has 28.
I had no idea Italy was so good at shooting.

Melee weapon

>sailing

ummm

We have more medals haha we win haha

tagets arent black

>americans have more cars and more drivers than many euro countries
>doesn't win as many races in motoersport
>americans have more people cooking food than many euro countries
>Europe has better high class chefs
This is a silly argument.

Well let's not start turning into China now about muh more medals :^)

*blocks your wind*

Americans have open season on boars, and birds are the second most hunted thing in the country you fucking retard.

Britannia rules the waves?

>Better than France
I'm satisfied

As long as we beat France and Australia and the Olympics then I'm usually satisfied tbqh.

We shoot real guns not that pussy air gun shit. The training just doesn't translate over as well.

Im pretty sure if you knew how to shoot real guns you wouldnt have a problem with airshit dumb amerimutt

Aren't these real guns though?

No, you have to hold a real gun differently and aim it different given physics involved.

>not an 8 gauge industrial slug

That shits fucking weak and might as well be a nerf gun.

Fuck off Nelson, you got lucky in Egypt and we are required by law to let our workers have a 20 minutes break every hour. We haven't been sailing much because of this

Italians are master race at everything. You haven't learned this by now?

>20 minute break every hour

No wonder you're economy is fucking shit

Vietnam beats burgerland at shooting.

We're more interested in combat but aren't even the best strategists either. Feels bad man.

>He doesn't have the time for a nap, a quick football game or just a cigarette and coffee while at work
>His Constitution doesn't guarantee this human right
Forgot the US isn't first world

current world record in shooting belongs to a portuguese guy. go figure.

Which record? There are lots of different records at different categories of shooting.