Why do the elite want to destroy rich successful nations?

Why do the elite want to destroy rich successful nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2016/feb/01/japanese-firm-to-open-worlds-first-robot-run-farm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares what fucking Bloomberg thinks? Japan isn't going to bow to the demands of western media.

>berf

Immigrants doesn't neccesarily imply savages from the Middle East and Africa though. There's Europe, NA and Oceania.

japan is crowded as fuck, I literally can't wrap my head about this idiotic belief that japan needs more people.

point is they got a lot of old people yo

It's what the (((corporations))) want. Open doors, cheaper labor, growth at the expense of everything else.

Calm down whito piggu, there's a 3 billion asians before you.

why do people keep memeing japan being crowded af when places like belgium and the netherlands have more people per square mile

Europe is the most overpopulated place on earth (NL doesn't have any nature left more or less) and they still for more people all the time.

Yeah but other than SK and maybe Taiwan/Signapore Asians are savages too.

>(((Bloom(((berg))))))

actually i take that back about the netherlands and belgium

According to the University of Amsterdam all migration is an economic burden for the government. Even from Europe.

>why do people keep memeing japan being crowded af
Have you even looked at their landscape and shit?
Do you want more people to live in the fucking mountains?

>United Rhino

what the fuck is this?

actually i dont

to become richer

Do you have anything againt people living in the mountains?

When a population becomes old so to say there's going to be types of jobs that need to be filled so that's hard to believe, but I'm just talking out of my anus didn't research anything

The problem is you really can't have some form of managed equilibrium, if you're not growing as an economy you're contracting, that means life standards for your people go to shit.

By all means, build a country of pensioners without anyone paying into social security, see how that works out.

there are a lot of relatively empty valleys, and Hokkaido has a lot of place too

it's just that they all want to live in concrete hells

The aging population crisis is merely a problem for the governments budget, which is strained due to health care and pensions. Nothing more or less.

The average Dutch person is an economic burden to the governments finances. That's the effect of having progressive taxes and a welfare state.
So any migrant equal or less to the average Dutch person increases the problem for the government.

Mass seppuku the elderly and start fresh.

Densely populated does not equal overpopulated. Japan is just shit at city design

That works out good here. It keeps them all confined to parts of Toronto, Montréal, and Vancouver.

No, mountains are comfy, but are not really made for a huge crowd to live. Their prefectural centres are quite concentrated at the coast after all.

Nobody believes the Netherlands is full. We have plenty of space. And if we need more we create more.

Someone will survive, those people will own Japan and they may not be too kind on a culture that left them to wallow in shit.

Let's say what you're proposing isn't mass murder, even if you take those people out you'll be back in the same hole again within decades if you don't fix birth rates.

>it's just that they all want to live in concrete hells
Dunno if there are any jobs outside of cities, their primary sector isn't as popular as well.

Open borders just delays the fact that you can't expand forever while killing a nation's identity.

Protect Japan at all costs.

>protect japan
>meanwhile they refuse to have sex and keep nuking and flooding themselves

I meant from immigration. idc if they want to cuck themselves

why don't you let the Afrikaners back then?

Afrikaners are typically racist religious nutjobs.
Honestly I prefer antillean blacks over them.

They never asked.

Even if we get all Antillean and Surinamese people on earth into our country it wouldn't even make a dent in our population. So it's a bit easy to say you prefer them.

Totally Japanese

That's not a problem for nations like the US whose identity is not based on ethnicity. For ethnic homelands yes, it sucks, it's called history, that's how today's nations were born.

t. white english in Japon

Savages that can blend within the japanese society after one generation.

>There's Europe, NA and Oceania
you sound as delusional as the globalists wanting to flood japan with muslims and africans. they have billions of han chinks to take in, if they ever need cheap labour

Only weeaboo will migrate to japan.so no

Japan's dying, they need immigrants

Japan's booming, they need immigrants

Nothing wrong with cheap labor

They don't want to destroy them, they want to control them and the populace which makes them wealthy.
Now go back to watching TV and everything will just be alright.

>Ken Shiro
ahahahaha.

I do not understand why the Japanese don't just let in a few Vietnamese or Filipinos or something.

Japan needs more immigrants to reverse their population decline and revitalize their slow economy. They will be unable to compete in a global marketplace otherwise.

Automation will save Japan while the rest of the western world will be overrun by africans and muslims. Gotta hope they will let in wh*the refugees once the european caliphate is reality.

>there's going to be types of jobs that need to be filled
This is a mistake that western countries often make.
They're too attached to their lower classes.

Western countries think that there will always be some kind of menial job that will have to be done by lower classes, and if we're going to have lower classes, we should hope to treat them well.
That tunnel-like vision is what causes our current predicament.

Japan doesn't think that way. Instead of trying to get people to want to move to rural areas (tip: nobody does, not even immigrants), they bring the technology to the rural areas.
They've been working on automated farms so that they don't have to worry about replacing old people.
Anything you need immigrants to do, we can use robots to do it better. Without the social cost.
theguardian.com/environment/2016/feb/01/japanese-firm-to-open-worlds-first-robot-run-farm

Trust me. It is my job to get rid of people's jobs.

>Bloomberg
>elite
99% of Japanese know immigrants are subhuman.

He should have added "You are all already dead" to the end of that

Tadashi, it is the 1% that are the cause of all evil. Beware of the 1% tadashi, they strike you when you least expect them.
In America, those 1% was the abolitionist housewife Christians who sympathized with the negros because they had nothing to do but to be amused by the negros resemblance to human. They started teaching them languages, legal rights, and how to revolt against good people.

Because ethnically homogeneous societies are more difficult for (((outsiders))) to control.

they dont even want inmigrants from korea, the most similar thing to their society
they dont want anyone from outside period