How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

Wasn't Redwood removed as a mod for this shit?

More memes

>dec 2013
Time goes fast.

remove the Sup Forums posters

Ban the obvious redditor Brendan and JUST posters.

Stop pretending laughing is a crime and admit movies like GOTG and deadpool are great.
In other words, remove fedoras

/film/

/cin/

But the only funny joke in Deadpool was the "have you seen this man" joke.

On a side note, redwood made me racist through the sheer amount of inconvenience he has caused me.

>false flag because insecurity
more proof that its needed

Make inspector redwood mod on Sup Forums

>ban racialposting
>not knowing this triggers a streissand effect
>brings in even more people
Sup Forums will always suck

/cel/

Sup Forumsumbler is real

retard

/film/ will be as shit as Sup Forums

Pretty sure he's still around on Sup Forums.

remove the Sup Forums from Sup Forums

more >cunny

>Wasn't Redwood removed as a mod for this shit?
this thread was UNdeleted from 404 so you can take a guess

/kino/

Remove Swaglord then.

swaglord is pretty cool t b h

define Sup Forums

is it any political view that hurts your feelings?

We don't need a /film/ board, all we need is for capeshitters to return back to their containment board.

No, any thread that goes "cuck, cuck, cuck" and no actual discussion.

>all we need is for capeshitters to return back to their containment board.
Sup Forums hates them too.

this. meme hustler that is part of the reason Sup Forums is what it is today

If I post something pro-Trump, you'll still consider it Sup Forums so you've failed to accurately define what Sup Forums is. I think you should go back to redd*t if racist meanies and trump supporters bothers you so much.

Yes we do

>wahhh wahhh my echo-chamber
i think you should go back to Sup Forums if you find people disagreeing with you so traumatic.

>if you find people disagreeing with you so traumatic
I'm not the one unironically advocating that dissenting political views get banned from the board like you are. Seriously, if mean opinions bother you so much, go back to reblit.

This.
Sup Forums has always been full of right-wing radicals of all types. If Trump shit bothers you, you are in the wrong place.

>trumpfags still in denial that reddit is now their homebase

its ok everyone knows now

i think you've got it backwards. racism is banned on redd*t.

>text board

yes

>I'm not the one unironically advocating that dissenting political views get banned from the board like you are.
Yes you are. Also, I never advocated anything. All I said is if different opinions bother you so badly to cause you to whine incessantly like this, just go back to your echochamber. Don't ask other people to conform to your worldview and just leave back to your reddit echo-chamber if you are so triggered by it.

The thing is that, if i want to know about Trump, CNN, Hillary, CTR, Putin or someone else i go to Sup Forums, i don't go to Sup Forums expecting to see picrelated.
When i come to a board for Television & Films, i expect to see discussion around old or modern films, directors and good Television series, not fucking threads about someone bitchin because of "muh russia is killing usa" or because "muh leader can't do no wrong". Keep your shit on your fucking board.