FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE POLICE ARE EVIL

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE POLICE ARE EVIL

Brad Renfro was another child actor that got fucked up.

I hope they remake the prequels with him playing adult Anakin

good post

This I believe they say, is pod racing.

Kek

>YIPEE

fuck Brendan, if Sup Forums had any meme magic they would unjust this man

He did a q&a on Sup Forums a while back. Cool guy

Kid should have never gone to that fucking casting call.

he would probably be content managing a jiffy lube or something right now

trips and Jake gets his own netflix original series

why did he turn into such a bitter asshole

I don't get it

years of bullying

also playing mobas probably didn't help

well that's his fault

>net worth of 3.9 million

who cares

pod racing

>implying he has ANY of that now

his mother passed him around to hollywood pedo producers for $ and now she's his legal fucking guardian

Police are abusers

that was his networth in 2013 so I'm sure he still has some of it, and he's 27 years old how is his mom still his legal guardian? can a 27 year old even have a guardian?

be diagnosed schizophrenia after a high speed police chase ending in a dramatic wreck

have any actors ever come back from something like this?

#JEDILIVESMATTER

Isn't he committed to an insane asylum right now?

That kid who starred in A Bronx Tale was accomplice to second degree murder, but "come back" is a strong term

The guy from American Beauty did heroin for years and now his career is picking up again

You did this Sup Forums

i think he could be a pretty menacing villain if he got ripped and they hid his height with cgi or just film tricks

He could play a school shooter on CSI

Eh, before the internet and celebrity culture really took off they got away with this happening semi-publicly all the time. People really didn't care as much back then.

this, he's still got an actor's face, his eyes and brow aesthetics would make him a good fit for any number of roles

Go in a rage and attack my mom, that's a good trick

mostly bit parts are criminals and henchmen and shit, but it's work.

Really though, all jake had to do was play nice and go along with the star wars convention circult.

Dude could have been pulling in six figures for the rest of his life just flying around for these conventions a few weeks out of the year.

Yep, the police are an immoral entity, and will now be removed, yes. Xxxterceloh

You guys are forgeting one sad truth: he can't act.

Impossible to tell, he retired before reaching adulthood

if he wasn't white he'd probably be shot dead

>Darth MANLET

No thanks

bullshit

where's the screencap

I would unironically support this
AOTC would've been Kino if the CGI didn't look like a cartoon and if the main character didn't have the personality of a brick wall

Only have this

>Hated acting from the start
>Complained all the way through Jingle all the Way, after filming wrapped up mother allegedly threatened and yelled at him for his behaviour
>Forced into Phantom Menace, this time he goes along with it with half effort
>Everyone at his school walks behind him repeating his lines back to him throughout the school day, his ex friends stand to the side when he approaches and laugh
>Changes schools multiple times, bullying continues at each new school
>Later in high school he gets a few friends, fewer people recognise him
>He sometimes goes to conventions, where the people who come see him are at least nice to him and he talks to people at great lenght over lore and opinions they have on star wars, he makes some true friends and is happy for awhile
>A girl he likes actually goes out with him a few times, he doesn't build up to kiss her though
>Some autistic fat gen x's who read their film school notes everyday release two hour review scathing the phantom menance
>With phantom menace and prequel hate back, his friends avoid him more the bullying continues and his gf doesn't speak to him anymore
>He drops out of college
>Autists on the street begin bullying from his childhood again, following him around and quoting lines from the Phantom menace
>He's old enough to at least take all his earnings out from the Account LucasFilm paid him for the movie now
>Mother has already spent all his money, he has nothing left
>Gets into a fight with her, hits her and steals her Pod to go Racing

Truly suffering, I look forward to his biography

wow

I hate it when things go the worse possible way

You forgot the part about autists on message boards knowing enough about his life to condense it into short form for easy consumption.

hey Jake

Forget it Jake, it's 4chantown

is he mexican

now this is podracing

That's him after spending time in county jail, trying to look tough

how did he become a mexican

>I'll try spinning. that's a neat trick

>Some autistic fat gen x's who read their film school notes everyday release two hour review scathing the phantom menance
>With phantom menace and prequel hate back, his friends avoid him more the bullying continues and his gf doesn't speak to him anymore

So Jake was on his way to a quiet normal life and Mike shit up all over it. I don't know how to feel.

>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE POLICE ARE EVIL
He should've tried spinning