This album is the best fucking thing to happen to Sup Forums

Been browsing this board for years and I gotta say, seeing this mediocre trap album cause this much of a stir is hilarious.

I've never seen anything funnier than beta Numales who are trying so hard to be mature and intellegent get so angry at actual children who are literally making them cry because they regurgitate the same shit at them.

>Been browsing this board for years

same and agreed 100% this album makes all the right people mad it’s glorious

NIGGAS IFFY UH

The age of soy is over

This album is complete shit btw

Nah its going to be like LA riots, but on some Chinese calligraphy site so no real casualties.

this and LDA make so many butt-tight retards mad for no reason, maybe this is the year for more albums of this caliber. Grimes should be coming soon

True

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

people aren't mad, they're just disappointed that shit music and teenagers are taking over their board and turning it into a meme-a-thon

Sup Forums has always been a meme a thon. You clearly haven't been here long enough if you actually take this board seriously. And yeah they are mad lmao. They're visibly upset whether you want to admit it or not

Its only an issue when its hip hop. Its never an issue when its indie trash like Animal Collective or MGMT.

>I'm not mad, just disappointed
sure

i agree, even though i like both those bands. hip hop is reaching another peak so it makes sense for it to be shilled

>That album cover

Are these soundcloud rappers closet fags or something?

Its only an issue when its steaming hot shit spammed by braindead retards, such as yourself

Obvious bait

if this album hadn't been so heavily shilled, i might have listened to it. I probably will eventually and maybe i'll really enjoy it

CUM REAL STICKY UH

This album is so fucking incredible i don't even know what to say. I thought it was going to be a joke and now it's the only thing I can listen to. I was becoming bored of music and everything was sounding like shit and this album has singlehandedly reinvigorated my interest

Sup Forums has never really happened really

honestly I could see this being considered Sup Forumscore in the future
it’s been a while since an album was so universally memed in here

CHUCKS IFFY UH
SNEEDY GOT THE SEEDY UH

fuck this album

t. Iffy nigga

I find it fucking hilarious that the PUSSY NIGGA is somehow not only relevant again, but has become a second meme. I cannot remember the last time the same subject has spawned 2 separate memes.

you sound like a silly nigga

this time its a forced meme

so fucking underrated