I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan who buys season tickets. Can I get a refund if this happenes?

I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan who buys season tickets. Can I get a refund if this happenes?

Probably not, but I bet you could sell the tickets online.

No, but you could also try not to be a Drumpftard faguette and get a grip

Kaepernick will never play another snap in the NFL no matter how much niggers and liberals cry

>Living in Cincinnati
I'm so sorry. Please press F to pay respects

Why does kap trigger white people so much? It's hilarious, lmao

Because he's being a bad slave and they don't know how to act

Because this country has given him everything and he shits all over it. That's just my opinion though.

A lot of people are just racist.

Insecure whiteys. If they believe they are the superior race they sure don't act like it.

i wouldn't put hiring anyone past the bengals, but i feel like they want to simplify their QB situation, not complicate it. kaep would be too risky of an investment

Is Kaepernick an offensive lineman, because that's one glaring issue they got, also it's hard to get a QB from free agency in the middle of the season, have him learn the playbook and adapt to the style of offense and expect good results, plus they got a competent replacement in McCarron

What does Dalton even do in this situation? Go confront the team, or just show up and do his job knowing most of his teammates hate him and want him gone? I'd demand a trade at this point, it wouldn't be worth it to stick around.

You can grow up in a country and still have the ability to crticize it though

What would be the point? Their OL is trash and if they're going to replace Dalton just tank the season and go for a QB in the draft.

>tfw I've waited years to watch McCarron light it up

It's more the fact he was making millions and still complaining he's a victim.

BAck to Sup Forums you little pussy.

he wasn't necessarily saying he was the victim. he was saying other people were victims

While also saying he was. I would have had no problem if it was only about others, but that was not the case.

Should have fired Marvin Lewis a loooong fucking time ago

you can be successful in whatever profession you choose to enter, be well-off financially, and still be the victim of racism, you know this right?

I doubt the amount of racism in commiefornia justifies the large action he took.

He was looking at the bigger picture. The country as a whole

>Can I get a refund if the owner improves the team?

Reminder that this man single handedly killed the Bengals franchise. F

>Cincinnati Bengals fan
kek dude you have more problems then possible Kaeperning. Would legit be a improvement too if it didn't cause key players to rebel/leave

>Sign a contract to be a franchise's property, risk bodily harm, advertise, and otherwise promote the brand
>Create a lot of brand damage with unpopular acts and sales lost, buts its okay your skills are still good enough to build up the brand more then hurt it long term
>Skills start to decline
> Expected to remain employed while the franchise is looking at a net loss for his presence

If I had to guess it triggers the wallets of owners signing him on would be a public statement and while they may not mean it to be a implicit statement of support for BLM it will be interpenetrated as such. So a team signing him has to carefully evaluate how much fans/ratings/money will be loss if they sign him based on their demographic and compare it to the skill he would gain and possible token veiwers/fans/money gained.

I don't think that theirs absolutely no team out there that won't take him up on that, but he's made it really fucking hard on himself for being publicity stupid.

He's saying the group he belongs to is victimized. He conveniently ignored all the shady shit the US does and has done throughout its history to all sorts of people, both US citizens and abroad, but suddenly when your career starts to tank thats when you need to "take a stand".

He's a charlatan, he's a wolf posing as a sheep.

That would be a good idea and why not go for it? Makes sense to me. Would take attention away from your assault-proned RB as well.

Demand a trade? Who would take him?

fuckin kek

I know this feel, pal

I think you'll get your chance this season, Dalton has gone from suck to blow

His mother is lily white
He was raised by upper middle class whites
He's not black and playing up victimhood like they do won't make him so

,>Having McCarron
>Want Kaep

Jezus, these guys are awfully embarassing.

Why doesn't this retard get a fucking haircut? He looks ridiculous. I wouldn't want a dickhead who looks like a clown on my team.

Will you chop off your penis if he does? You sound pretty sure

Manziel will get a job in the league before Sackorpick does.

He's trying to appear as black as possible since he doesn't really look black due to being mixed. When I first saw him I thought he was Arab or something.

Joey Porter has been fucking up the Bengals since like 2000

They just cant fucking go a day without finding a reason to inject this cancer into discussion can they?

Donald Trump makes millions but his constant complaining about what's wrong with America won him the presidency

Trump's complaining got him a Presidency and Kaps got him fucking exiled from the league. Really scratches the ol' noggin.

I think his issue is his antics. In Europe you wouldn't want to sign someone who is a nazi or something else. The players represent the club.

racist individuals, groups, and organizations =! the entire country. he's shitting on the whole country, flag, and service members as a continued publicity stunt.

as someone who lost former friends on colleagues on the Fitzgerald and McCain, it grinds my gears when I think about it. Not that I have much time to care.

Why would you buy season tickets for the fucking bangels?

Black people don't want Kap on teams either user. Also, consider the fact that his girlfriend is not only racist, but very misandrist as well, and you have a recipe for disaster. She DID call Ray Lewis, the only person who has any influence in favor of Kap an Uncle Tom. Kap's playing days are over. No organization wants to be seen as a the place where they signed a man who is openly wore socks unironically calling cops "pigs" and who supports a racist organization.

To Bengals fans, Marvin Lewis is getting the axe this year. Along with the GM. You're welcome.

So is dalton really dropping off that hard or is this just (alleged) bengals players being fucking retarded and pretending kap didn't suck ass even before he started shilling for faggots?

>To Bengals fans, Marvin Lewis is getting the axe this year. Along with the GM. You're welcome.
Don't get my hopes up too much

Shut it paki and get back to goat fucking.

Most white people don't care, the ones that do are the ones that know their frauds. Their parents and grandparents only got jobs because more than half the country wasn't allowed to get the job

Chances are noone even said rhis

his offensive line is fucking abysmal, the worst in the league next to seattle

Fuck you shitlord. I'm triggered just by reading that name. I'm literally shaking right now, I thought Sup Forums was a safe space.

His father is middle eastern, he doesn't have a drop of "black" blood in him.

Its "fake news". It's just a shit reporter trying to stir the pot and nothing else.

>Trips
Not getting your hopes up. I really do think he will be gone at some point this year. You can't 1 and done playoff games forever and if Marvin fails to even make the playoffs, he's gone.

I'm wondering if dalton somehow randomly became kap tier bad. I haven't seen him this year.

you don't have to protest "all the shady shit the US does" in order to protest one specific subject, you triggered dumbass

Bengals O-Line is hilariously awful. Dalton can't do much if his O-Line is shit.

They mad he doesn't stand silent for the national anthem which interrupts them from drinking beer and taking selfies during it

>I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan

You should refund more than just your tickets

Troll or not he is unironically making blacks look worse now, my black friends are literally scared that blm blacks and antifa fags will try to force them to go protest or get fucked up

It already happens in places where Antifa roams , I feel sorry for those blacks that get lumped up

Yeah you guys might accidently win a game you don't want that

He sucks

Please let him comeback. I want to see the NFL ratings plummet, ensuring we see that league die in my lifetime.

>my black friends are literally scared that blm blacks and antifa fags will try to force them to go protest or get fucked up
Can we stop LARPing for a second here?

i am black and support kaep
fuck whitey

Sup Forums is antifa land now

>it already happens in places where Antifa roams

what is it like living in a fantasy world and having zero connection with reality?

You know, there are other bros who are expressing similar "protests" yet they are employed by NFL franchises. tbqh, he's not that good of a QB. ESPN and the blm cry babies are just stoping their feet and whining.

Why doesn't this asshole go play in the CFL? Manziel managed to land a spot there. If he wants to play so bad, go to the leafs. If it's really all about his message, why does it matter where he plays?

All he had to do was take a physical, and he would have been on the 49ers for 14.5 mil this year.

>I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan who buys season tickets. Can I get a refund if this happenes?
You should have gotten a refund decades ago

>I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan who buys season tickets

lmao

Good on you it's about time blacks supported blacks and took the burden of our hands.

Now the Bengals can blame white supremacy for sucking, instead of just sucking.

>Niggiest team wants the most niggiest person
Oh I am laffin

>Niggiest team
that's not baltimore

He doesn't "trigger" anyone.

Kap is the one "triggered" by niggers getting shot for being nigger criminals, and denying very basic statistics, studies, etc..

He pushes an disgustingly false narrative.

k bye racist

You guys are such fucking whiners holy shit

>not standing for an anthem means you hate America

Only the stupidest brainwashed fucks would fall for this line of jingoism.

You forgot your name Spartan

as a cincy resident I dropped the bengals and the NFL long ago. I can only handle so many losing garbage teams and the reds have a much nicer stadium and far fewer criminal thugs on the team

>You can grow up in a country and still have the ability to crticize it though
And that criticism can be asenine, we can judge him on it. He has freedom of speech not freedom from consequences, to borrow a phrase from you.

>he wasn't necessarily saying he was the victim. he was saying other people were victims
He included himself in that and several people who are not, being blacks is not the criteria for being a victim.

>you can be successful in whatever profession you choose to enter, be well-off financially, and still be the victim of racism, you know this right?
You are now shifting the definition away from power+privilege, which is the definition of racism. He might have experienced predjudice, but there was no racism involved due to his class position. Lets just consider all the left-wing organizations that have taken to advocate on his behalf, is this not the definition of institutional privilege?

>He was looking at the bigger picture. The country as a whole
That's just worming away from the fact that he was painting himself as a victim and a martyr. It's absurd.

>it's a "cucks that don't watch football suddenly care because a black man isn't getting exactly what he wants" episode
Lol, how predictable. Fucking STATE of the left, I swear to god

based peezy

BASED PORTER

THE ULTIMATE TROLL

This will never not be funny to me

That would be a glorious way to tank the season

Still haven't heard one reason why teams don't want him. What he did off the field did not interfere with what he did on it and what he did on it some teams could desperately use.

Deadly reminder that he is blackballed and hasn't broken a single NFL rule.

HE'S A GAMER

He was one of the worst QBs in the league last year and hasn't worked on his game since so he's only gotten worse. He wasn't good enough to be a starter and the last thing you want from a bad backup QB is pressure from idiots to start him. See Tim Tebow.

25/32 is not a bad ranking.

He was saying that even with his millions he could be killed strictly for being a nigger. I don't agree because we've yet to see a rich black be gunned down (at least in this era of police brutality, I think it did happen in the 90s) but I see his point. If he was rolling through the hood in a wife beater etc.

I read Colin's history and once again it's the light, bright, two shades darker than white motherfucker who is the maddest. I will never understand that.

>mfw

>25/32 that wont/cant improve and wants big money
or
>some unknown guy who is younger and cheaper with the possibility to improve
hmmm... i wonder

>bottom 10
That's the definition of bad. Coupled with the fact he hasn't been studying or training and refuses to participate in physicals for what few teams were interested.

>let's sign a free agent off the street to replace our starter

No but you can get an ass beating for being a Nazi

>user
>black friends