Was there a single fucking scene in this movie that wasn't 95% CGI?

Was there a single fucking scene in this movie that wasn't 95% CGI?

the part about sand xD

Lars' hut in episode 2 actually was a real set, virtually no CGI.

Literally none.

When Portman and Anakin went to space italy and talked about sand. most of those scenes were real.

CGI is cheaper than getting like 15 extras?

fuck you, I'm watching this movie right now and it's good

George hates people

>what is costume design
>what are sets

The stuff on Naboo and Tatooine was mostly on-set.

It's legitimately not your fault if you can't remember that whole part of the movie, it was like watching your slow death and lapse from consciousness.

What fucking set? They're just in a bland desert.

this scene could be done with 3 extras, they could copy paste the regular trooper a bunch of times

instead they copy posted a CGI trooper a bunch of times

They're clones though, so your extras need to be of similar build an height.

The CGI isn't even that noticeable when you watch it in motion. Of course it looks bad when you stop it and nitpick it to death.

Most of the movie was sets and miniatures, it's your own fault that you're retarded.

pretty much this, in the prequels, some shots of CG look good, other shots look like shit

Natalie portman said there was one or two scenes that was without CGI. But it might have been revenge of the sith. Don't remember.

They had a scene with couches and those few scenes with miniatures omg prequels are awesome xdxdxd

Yikes.

>The CGI isn't even that noticeable when you watch it in motion.
What's it like being blind?

PILOT I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER FUCKING DROIDS ON THIS MOTHER FUCKING PLANET

But couldnt you just say the clones werent perfect and had some height and weight differences? he just made up that all the stormtroopers were clones..

Lucas Defense Force is here, I see

The stormtroopers typically didn't have any major height and weight differences tho

It shouldn't be that hard to find 10-15 men of average height and weight to play as extras

You literally have to actively sit down and concentrate on the background to even glimpse a bad CGI. As I said, just watching the movie without thinking about it, it isn't even really noticeable apart from the full blown CGI scenes like when they shoot down that ball ship with the lasers.

how would this be hard to find? i could find 15 men of similar height and weight among my 64 twitter followers

>You literally have to actively sit down and concentrate on the background to even glimpse a bad CGI
i tried rewatching the movie awhile back and this is completely false

Everything about the clones screamed to me that they were fake, its harder to notice in EP III but in II the CG is absolute garbage

Okay, now pay them to stand around waiting to be filmed for 6 months.

>he just made up that all the stormtroopers were clones..
Nigga wat, no they aren't

I don't like CGI
It's ugly, and fake, and unconvincing, and it's used everywhere...