Do you know why no one likes being around you for very long?

do you know why no one likes being around you for very long?

it's because you think listening to music makes you interesting. Literally every person does that you idiot. The difference is most other people have other things to talk about. You cultivate a hundred obscure band names to substitute for a personality and you passive aggressively insult the intelligence of others based on the type of media they consume. Here's a tip champ. Listening to someone elses art does not make you an artist. It makes you a consumer of someone elses hard work, dedication, and genius.

Also. Stop linking your top ten youtube music selection in your gay little posts, no one is going to look at your "tastes" and think you're a cool guy. They are more likely to see you for the attention seeking desperate little parasite that you are. You are literally no different than a teenage girl buying a rolling stones tshirt because it matches her outfit. Put in some effort to create something or shut the fuck up.

you didn't discribe Sup Forums
you discribed your view of the human race.
>do you know why no one likes being around you for very long?
well shit

>Put in some effort to create something or shut the fuck up
You mean like a bitchy rant on an internet discussion board?

If someone stood up in a crowd, and raised his voice up way out lout, and waved his arm and shook his leg, you'd notice 'em.

>do you know why no one likes being around you for very long?

Does that mean somebody likes being around me for a little bit? Because that's honestly good enough.

A lot of people like me.

this is a good album

Projection

Goddamn I hate the way John C. Riley looks.

I'm a pretentious homo over the arts I like and also because I have a tested IQ of 147 + have a MA degree in Philosophy heck>

As much as he sounds like a fag to to you he’s right. You fags know who you are.

please, everybody clams up and says "oh I listen to a lot of different music" when asked in public

I'm sure John C Riley does too. Can't imagine how shitty I would feel looking in the mirror to that orc face every morning. Although I'm sure having money and success helps

underrated post

>implying

>implying I would want anybody around me for very long
see

It's not about clamming up. I do listen to a lot of different types of music, I'm sure you do too, a lot of people do. But it's when someone directly asks someone
>hmm well do you listen to [band they know only has a small following in Afganistan] or [soundcloud noise artist with 100 plays?
It's a little competition they have where they know they'll always be the winner, because they know no one except them are armenian polka music enthusiasts. It's completely masturbatory, not that I have a problem with masturbation, but it's the snide pretentiousness that always follows. I don't mind if you pat yourself on the back for literally achieving nothing, but don't look down on others because they didn't have to stockholm-syndrome themselves into liking their favorite band.

Lol I just bought this record cause someone on /mu said it was good. It's shit in comparison to low

yeah fuck you, noah

I dont get it.png

t. tastelet

lol no one likes me because i'm a boring cunt. has nothing to do with my taste in music. nice try though

At least you know you're boring. Most people don't.

i dont understand this post. majority of the times im always name dropping the most mainstream ish artist of what i like so the person i talk too can have a conversation with something in common
do ppl actually list stuff nobody has heard of?
anyway i hate talking about music or people the more i get older.

>At least you know you're boring. Most people don't.
they do. but nobody is going to like you if you mention that. go tell a girl the reason you're single is because you're boring and dont have much going on in your life besides your shitty job and studying. that pussy will dry up so fast.
humans like being lied to. its part of the "confidence" meme

I usually just tell girls i'm single because of my personality, not my looks obviously.

Hey at least you're honest.

whats your personality

I was thinking of listening to that one, Jojo Mayer on drums and David F-something on guitar? RYM ratings were cool

I take almost nothing seriously and I'm almost all jokes

>Here's a trip champ

Stopped right there. How ironic ya pompous cunt, get off your pedestal.

sounds like me. be my gay lover

Thot, you'd never ask.

you are pretty lonely today uh
sorry to hear that pal