>plotting to blow up car bombs
>instigating sectarian and ethnic conflicts

Are "white" Americans the new Jihadis?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897235297485901825
youtube.com/watch?v=O2Fm26GgIec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drumf supporters are

The left has been doing everything to drive racial tensions up. So it wouldn't surprise me.

twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897235297485901825

americans in general have gone completely fucking bonkers in the past 15 years but it's gotten really bad in the past five to two years

now where have I heard this argument before?

I've seen white nationalist activists talking on one of their forums about the tactical and strategic lessons they should learn from the organization and activities of Hezbollah in Lebanon

I'm not even kidding

But its not the left wing that has been speaking up against the intolerance of the Islam. The left has been promoting the Islam. And they have been promoting racial policies.

They are no different then Antifa, BLM and other radical leftist groups. The whole reason White men are so pissed is because of these radical leftist groups.

Yes, i would have to say there will be more attacks. White men have a right to be pissed off.

>BLM and Antifa kill people

then there's this
youtube.com/watch?v=O2Fm26GgIec

Only a matter of time before they start sporting unkempt beards sans moustache.

>demanding cops to stop killing black people is euivalent to wanting to kill every nonwhite, expel muslims, kill jews, and kill lgbts and feminists

Black people have tried genociding white people but it hasn't worked. Whites don't feel safe in Black neighborhoods while Blacks feel safe in white neighborhoods

We're fucking tired of this shit, stupid fuck. You play with fire, eventually you get burned.

I've seen it here in the black pete discussion as well.
>some random nobody believes black pete should be banned because its discriminatory
>nobody cares
>left wing politicians pick it up
>discrimination increases like 3 times because people feel threatened by the senseless attack on their culture
>death threats everywhere
>its actually becoming normal to discriminate
Its a really dangerous trend.

Looked to me like he put himself into a bad situation and when shit hit the fan and people were beating his car, hit the gas to gtfo and is now a terrorist as a result?

both the left and right in america are full of mentally ill people, nothing good will ever come out of either. it's about time we all face the fact that america is a failed state and will collapse within the next 20 years.

a literal bernie supporter shot a republican congressmen not 2 months ago

I disagree. The radical leftist groups were the first to start rioting and attacking free speech of the right all over the country.

BLM and Antifa ring any bells?

Right wing groups have decided to fight back, no more of this bowl shit.

>WHITES ARE POOR INNOCENT SHEEP BLACKS ARE TRYING TO KILL US
>BLACK LIVES MATTER IS BULLSHIT IT'S ALL BLACK-ON-BLACK CRIME WHO GIVES A SHIT #BlueLivesMatter #AllLivesMatter #WhiteLivesMatter

pick one

No they're irish

>Only a matter of time before they start sporting unkempt beards sans moustache.
That's more the left these days. The neo-nazis actually look less trashy than the people protesting them. Never thought I'd see the day desu.

These people are going to try to organize after an economic crash or an election loss or something and they'll get fucking crushed by the state

i dont care i just want usa die already
and obviously we are atg the beginning of an era of a falling superpower
whoever hasthe ability to make it has my vote, even if it is sime antifaggots or white supremacists

>78361346
>78361346
>78363084
>78362014
>78362354
>78362672
>78363084
Do not reply to this poster. He is the notorious faggot responsible for making the constant "California hate" threads. Do not give him any (You)'s. He will only stay here as long as we indulge him.

Centrist in America too. Basically everybody in this godforsaken """"""country"""""" is batshit insane

>everything is because of leftists :((((((((