Erislandy Lara vs Terrell Gausha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-PlbuWWceE
twitter.com/hughiefury/status/909755552317759488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Froch a shit

LOMA

lool. loma is best.

reminder chris eubank jr is the best SMW in the world and andre ward went up to LHW DIRECTLY because he is scared of chris

Is jr some kind of inside joke I missed?

Jesus Christ

lol poor nig got rekt 2 times prior and it's only the first round

Dangerous Dynamite Daniel Dubois

>walking into a right hand like that
lmao

he had just gotten up again from a knock down, dude was out of it.

Yeah he was already fucked. Two knockdowns in a row within the first thirty seconds, and then just waltzes into a knockout right.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-PlbuWWceE

Creating some 480p magic

Eddie sure makes good matchups

biggest idiot I have ever seen in my life

pretty sure he has sucked cocks of the following fighters: tyson fury, saunders, AJ, whyte and maybe bellew

how you doing afghan bro

Will Joshua beat Poolev?

Lol, he threw a bitch fit when he wasn't given media credentials for AJ Vs Wlad

Reminder boxing is fixed. Canelo vs ggg was evidence

Vegas is fixed. There were a hundred boxing matches that took place around the world this weekend without problems

> not enjoying Kugan

the state of /box/

Yeah, all Pulev has is a good jab. He's getting knocked out if he can't avoid the power for 12 rounds.

Pulev tried to attack against Klitschko, I see it being a lively 4 rounds before he's KO'd

haha good man, no uni since 2 months, living my life
how about you

Manlets are asleep, post some hw kino

Who gives a fuck about your bodyguard
twitter.com/hughiefury/status/909755552317759488

+++
you can not doubt

>Yunier Dorticos vs Dmitry Kudryashov
Who takes this? I don't think Kudryashov is that great, Dorticos might chilli powder him to death.

Still angry about the 118-110.

>boxingisfullofshitman

I'd favour Dorticos

I'm betting on Kurdyashov to win just because I think he's the biggest underdog with the best chance to win.
Whereas some of these cruiserweights have pillowfists relative to their weight class, Kurdyashov has that genuine 1 punch KO power.

Oh, and the dempsey roll, never sleep on the dempsey roll.

Kudryashov has ridiculous power, but he's not a great boxer.
Dorticos, on the other hand is an underrated boxer with good power also. I'd favour Dorticos here.

thankyou

Kurdyashov could sleep anyone at CW but he's just too flat footed to catch anyone who can move or jab even a little bit. Even if he does get passed Dorticos, I feel he won't beat Usyk, Bredis, or Gassiev (assuming they the latter two win their bouts) but I'd certainly give him a higher chance against Gassiev than the other two.

Dorticos. Kudryashov may have the power but his chin is glass and Dorticos is going to be the one landing the clean punches

Wow Peter Fury unleashed some of his old pikey mob boss fury

Who do you think wins the tournament?
I think it will be between Briedis and Usyk. Briedis has the better power and Usyk has the better technical ability imo.

How many controversial results have we had in the last 12 months? Ward vs Kovalev, Jack vs DeGale, Gonzalez vs Sor Rungvisai, Golovkin vs Jacobs, Pacquiao vs Horn and now Golovkin vs Canelo. And that's televised main events only. Boxing scoring and judging needs to be overhauled, but it won't

you guys act like canelo was so gassed but ggg only started to really put on the pressure in like round 7 and could only keep the pressure for a short time if he did it longer he wouldve won

He will overpower Pulev at mid-close range, but box to a stalemate at long range. Hopefully he spends more time doing the former than the latter. His out-fighting skills aren't exactly bad, but they are far less effective than his bent-arm work and there are certainly better out-fighters than him on the elite level

>chin is glass
>never been dropped

Hmm

Usyk, I think.

>ggg only started to really put on the pressure in like round 7

He started turning the heat up in round three at the latest. Canelo started to gas in round seven or so

Everyone knew beforehand if it went the distance see GGG would not get the win regardless of how well he performed

I thought Rungvisai landed the more damaging shots in the first fight and deserved the win. Everyone seemed to be hypnotised by the biased commentary for Chocolatito (which was also there in the second fight).

DeGale vs Jack wasn't controversial, draw was a fair result in a close fight. Ward vs Kovalev 1 was a close fight could have gone to either fighter. Golovkin vs Jacobs was correct result Golovkin won 115-113.

Boxing judging can be improved, there is too much home cooking and Las Vegas is especially bad. But I don't want to hear it from some slug who never watches boxing and is crying because he either likes UFC or bet $100 on Golovkin

Canelo gassed almost every round, he just can't sustain his style of fighting for 3 minutes. Golovkin should have tried to capitalise on his fatigue more effectively but couldn't.

I agree. My scores were:

Kovalev over Ward
Jack over DeGale
Srisaket over Gonzalez
Jacobs over Golovkin
Horn over Pacquiao
Golovkin over Canelo

People need to learn the difference between a close fight and a robbery.

>Golovkin should have tried to capitalise on his fatigue more effectively but couldn't.

Golovkin missing with the right hand every time Canelo leaned to the right was very frustrating. He won the fight 8-4 in my book but he looked old

but in the later rounds he turned it up some more, if he had started earlier and gave out bodyshots canelo would stand no chance, I wonder whats canelos strategy for the rematch

Canelo will win the rematch desu

>Canelo leaned to the right

To the left I mean (Canelo's left)

>tfw still get my rights and lefts mixed up at 27 years old

Jacobs didn't beat Golovkin that's just bad scoring, at most it was a draw. With the knockdown Golovkin won. I had Roman Gonzalez winning as well, punch stats back that up Rungvisai faded

I had the complete opposite except for Jack vs DeGale which I scored a draw.

I feel it also had to do with the fact that Golovkin was worried about being countered by Canelo and was a little more conservative when he had him against the ropes than we're used to seeing him.

>if he had started earlier and gave out bodyshots canelo would stand no chance

If he went downstairs more then Canelo would have more openings to land big shots upstairs. I saw that as a calculated decision from Golovkin

>I base the winner on solely who landed more
>I use compubox as a way of decide who won

It is possible to be okay with the draw and not ok with Adelaide Byrd's scorecard, I don't know why people have trouble with this

Boxing is judged on a round by round basis, if you landed more punches you probably won the round. Ring generalship is subjective

Kudryashov slept on.

Trusting Compubox isn't fedora tier, it's Affliction t-shirt tier. The people pressing those buttons are even less qualified than the judges. I get the impression that some people think there's an actual computer involved and sensors in the gloves or something

>I count pitty pat jabs over significant strikes and damage

So how will the officials ruin Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux? Another robbery? Premature TKO?

>you can win a round by landing two or three shots and then running away for the rest of the three minutes

This isn't AIBA mate. Jabs do damage. Partially landed shots do damage. It isn't just about the cleanness of shots in the pros

>I never score rounds 10-10

meme.jpg

If anything, Rigo will take some on the ropes then the ref will come hug him. But i dont think it will be easily ruined

Loma is top ranks baby boy and the current great white hype. If it goes the distance then no way will Rigo win.

Tfw had the same scorecard as Harold lederman

Makes me sick

>I get the impression that some people think there's an actual computer involved and sensors in the gloves or something

I had to explain to someone in a thread yesterday that, no, there isn't an actual computer counting the punches.
I cant tell where they're coming from, is it /heem/ or is it Reddit?

That's because that was the score my dude

>I cant tell where they're coming from, is it /heem/ or is it Reddit?

As if there's a difference

Rigo doesn't stand a chance on scores, i'm afraid.
He has to get the knock out. He's Cuban, he's the smaller fighter, he's fighting a Top Rank boxer, and he's the less flashy fighter.

>GGS's jab
>pitty pat
YDKSAB

> /heem/ retard
> reddit casual

He lands so cleanly that his shots are hard to ignore, though. I think he will catch Loma a few times early on, because Loma squares up too much for my liking, and if these shots can actually hurt Loma, then the upset is on

>rigo fans already making excuses

Well someone who just tunes in seldom hears "COMPUbox" could get the wrong impression when no one ever explains it on television.

Reminder

Fury looks like a farmer

>this kills the anglo

He looked like shit desu, very scrappy and this is the best shape he's ever been in.

2slicc4englishbois

What if judges didn't even score rounds and instead just scored the fight as a whole at the end? None of this 10-point must shit, just tell us who won the whole thing

How many rounds until Golovkin knocks him out though?

he might be too SLICC for ggg

>What if judges didn't even score rounds and instead just scored the fight as a whole at the end? None of this 10-point must shit, just tell us who won the whole thing

Rate my lunch

Wrong thread. Are you skelly though? That meal is truly shit tier.

This is the saddest, most depressing picture I've seen in a while.

How is it different? It's still subjective

I think everyone agrees that Golovkin won the "fight", yet there could be a case made for Canelo nicking six rounds and drawing the bout. Basically is it more of a sport or a fight?

Gross. Looks like some shit they'd hand out at a refugee camp.
Sort yourself out.

Honestly, judging by how slow GGG was on Saturday, BJS probably hears the final bell. May not win a single round though

Ward would beat GGG

Golovkin is such a fraud. As soon as he steps up he loses two in a row and now his faggot fans want him to run away from the rematches and fight bum ass BJS. Mr. 97k is just another can crushing eastern euro hypejob

Tastes better then yesterdays fried spam on mustard cheese sandwhich

I am more convinced than ever that Jacobs or a Charlo brother would give Canelo fits

Is that what you had for breakfast?