Kylo Ren

>Only not old, prominent white male in the movie
>gets beat by a white girl that likes black guys

JUST

Why was Kylo so fail?

Maymay

>watch movie
>spend all of it brainstorming ways it makes you feel like a victim, ways you can claim it's oppressing you

When was the last time a single virgin (he's definitely a virgin) white boy won anything?

It's hardly unrealistic, white women are powered up when they are in the presence of BBC and effectively become unstoppable.

Nothing can stand between a white woman and the black cock that she born to take.

>rey is good at everything, what a bad character
>kylo is not good at everything, what a bad character

Make up your goddamn mind.

Also great vocabulary and sentence structure you got there, I'm sure you are a highly educated individual no doubt.

Sorry Colbert, but this is Sup Forums related.

Why didnt he Force snap her neck?

>When was the last time a single virgin (he's definitely a virgin) white boy won anything?

Ben Affleck in The Accountant

He was so injured he forgot how to use the force!

That's the official TFA apologist stance.

Because he wasn't trying to kill her, he wanted to take her as an apprentice because of her Force potential.

As for Finn, he was just toying around with him until Finn managed to connect a hit and then he gets BTFO pretty instantly by Kylo.

Because he was a petulant man child who could not control his emotions, which makes him a massive fuck up in terms of the force.

He's either moping around like a retard or extremely fucking pissed, he has no middle ground, or even just a general temperament of "angry" like most Sith.

He's what would happen if you gave a bipolar kid who wears a trench coat to school psychic powers tied to his emotional state.

Nice

Did you just compliment your own post?

Rey and Finn are a cool interracial couple and you need to grow up.

I complimented his fine triple digits you mongoloid.

He's going to have a pretty cool arc. He's the character I'm excited the most to see what are they going to do in the next movie. Well, the only one actually. Wait, no, nigga was actually an okay character too, I hope they don't just kill him off.

>Rey will never be gone
>The main conflict will never be Kylo vs Finn

They have more tension in their relationship and narrative parallels anyway.

Black guy protagonist cs white guy antagonist

Good idea Mr Goldstein

It's already like that. Except now the Mary Sue is stomping over the more interesting characters.

>he wanted to take her as an apprentice because of her Force potential.
Translation:Brainwash her into his rape toy.

I'd rather see a coal burning white girl be the protagonist than an actual nig.

Implying Kylo doesn't want her to rape him

A couple of things, maybe I got them wrong from the movie.
Rey remembers the attack on the Luke's academy when she was young and that's why her family escapes with her and leaves her in Jakku?
Kylo attacked that academy when he was only 11 years old? (born after RoTJ, and between ANH and TFA are 30 years, which makes Kylo 26 at best, and if Rey was 5 when the academy was attacked that makes Kylo 11 by that time).

Please tell me I'm wrong because this sounds stupid.

>he wields a cross saber

JJ has some Jesus issues

Who would you want to win?

Finn or Kylo?

I can't figure it out... hmm it is as if... the media... is controlled by people with an agenda... and that agenda is anti-white... who could it be... what a conundrum.

My dad works for Disney, and he says that since Trump won they rewrote Episode 8. Now Kylo builds another starkiller and uses it to kill Finn while chanting "hang the nigger, gas the Jew" and then that girl who thought he was weird in middle school shows up and sucks his dick.

Would watch/10

what a blatant samefag, here's a (You) for your underage 9gag tier post my dear amigo friend

You're entirely wrong. Kylo is 29/30 and the academy massacre only happened 6 years before TFA. So he was 23 when he turned and attacked.

Rey was never there and was on Jakku long before the attack happened. Don't let dumbasses who haven't paid attention to the timeline convince you that she was witness to that Jedi massacre in any way.

Faggot

Can you autistic virgins fuck off with star wars and cape shit for 24 hours?

Can you go the fuck outside and stop shitposting about how a fucking movie triggers you?

lmao you think phoneposting will trick anyone

You just outted yourself clear.

Damage control after falsely accusing someone of samefagging.

Go no re

Finn should be the main protagonist of the movie.

Fight me

He's not a Jedi, so nope.

>They could have made him to be one
>that's part of my point

No one wants to fight a child

Well, one thing to keep in mind about Rey is that they obviously want to do something with her parents, some big reveal. Now, I don't expect anything too creative from Disney, but it can be something that makes her more of a protagonist.

So that memory wasn't actually hers? ok, completely misread that from the movie. Somehow I thought Rey was part of Luke's new Jedi and that's why Kylo recognizes her (because both were students) now that she wasn't I don't know why:
1. She would be abandoned for her own safety on Jakku
2. Kylo recognizes her

This movie generates more questions that the ones it answers

But about Kylo's age, I though TFA was 30 years after ANH which makes Kylo 26 at oldest.

No, she sees a lot of memories that aren't hers. The only memory that's hers is getting left behind on Jakku. Otherwise she's seeing Luke's memories of fighting Vader and Kylo's memories of killing a village with the Knights of Ren (this scene was confirmed to not be the Jedi Massacre). Probably because she's destined to be heavily involved with those two.

Rey being a student that Kylo saved from the massacre was common headcanon before canon confirmed that the massacre only happened 6 years before TFA. Which meant Rey was long on Jakku and was probably never Luke's student because why would she be put on that shit planet long before anything bad happened?

Kylo was born shortly after the Battle of Endor, which was 30 years before TFA. As for why he recognizes her, he doesn't. He feels a connection with her but that's about it. If he does recognize a girl in some way, it's possibly because he had visions about her.

it's almost like someone warned us about this menace in a drunken rant.

Really fires up the ole frontal cortex lobe.

>Only not old, prominent white male in the movie

What about the X-Wing pilot?

>gets beat by a white girl

He had just been shot tbf. If you shot Floyd Mayweather in the stomach and just let him bleed for a few minutes, I'm sure the average woman could kick his ass.

>that likes black guys

What?

Oscar Isaac is Hispanic.

Yeah but he's white Hispanic not mestizo.

how do you survive being so insecure OP?

So what? He's clearly white. Half of Italy is darker than this guy.

He's also barely in the movie. I don't even remember what he does, flies a Tie Fighter and an X-wing I guess? Also dies but then not really. Boynigga has a much more prominent role and I remember caring about his character much more.

>Hispanic
>White
The fuck?

>people were most excited about seeing Luke and Han, two white males
>of all the newcomers, Poe, another fucking white male, was the most hyped up
>movie comes out
>Kylo Ren, a white male, is near unanimously agreed to be the best and most nuanced character
>meanwhile people were only mildly impressed by Finn and that's due to low expectations
I say white males are doing just fine.

Don't worry, literally, like 100% of people who only watched the movie thought the same as you, it wasn't your fault but the Director's and Writer's

The census bureau propagandists claim another victim.

Look up the definiton of "Hispanic".

Dude, not even European Hispanics are white, much less someone who has at least 1% of native South American.

Hispanic is more of a cultural denotation than a racial one. You can be black, white, or native and still be Hispanic.

>2017
>subscribing to the 'one drop rule'

All that matters is Oscar Isaac is white enough for white male children to identify with like they did Luke in 1973.

>European Hispanics
What did he mean by this?

Rey vs Jyn?

Who would you rather see get blacked if you had to choose?

Rey

not getting that kylo is the conflicted luke figure and rey is the overpowered vader figure. rey will be like "join me and together we can defeat snoke and save the galaxy" and kylo does it. Rey won't be turned dark, the "bad guy" will be turned good.

Charred counts as blacked? if so Jyn

Whats with all these racebaiting Star Wars threads? Is this is all there is to talk about?