/sunny/

Can we all agree that this episode was pretty funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Sa9hXA4mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did Sup Forums suddenly stop giving a shit about sunny? Get in here fellas.

Went to shit since Rob hired writers for "diversity."

>Went to shit since Rob hired writers for "diversity."

all white women too, the most humorless/unfunny sub group on planet earth,

at least black and jewish women can be funny

The musical was tough to get through but I still laughed. I really wanna say the n word - love frank and his vagina aids

I thought it was awesome.

I liked that the unconscious kid in the pool never showed up again.

And he fired all his old ones for being white males.

>I don't like sunny anymore because a black guy writes it now

Are Sup Forumsfags completely devoid of a sense of irony?

You're one ep behind mate.

The first 2 episodes are from normal writers, including the gang.

Cry more, bitch.

I liked everything but the Dennis storyline, it felt really out of place and I saw the twist coming from a mile away.

>I saw the twist coming from a mile away.

its a homage to matchstick men/paper moon you idiot

congrats on figuring out a plotline that is 100 years old

But I didn't see matchstick men or paper moon, bitch. I saw the usual suspects though.

>you guys doing the AIDS thing?
>yeah, you doing the fake daughter thing?
>yeah
>cool, see you later man

My sides

>muh pol booogeeemen

are reddit fags this hysterical at any dissenting opinions

now cry about trump like a good little redditor

>Complains about liberals crying over too many white people in writing
>Complains about not enough white people in writing

How about you judge the show based on its content you humongous faggot.

Franks back had me crying, that whole ep was amazing. Funniest in years

As soon as I read the description I knee it would be good. Fantastic episode and I hope it keeps up.

Ending with Mac smile was neato

I have to admit this was a great episode and I was worried since the first one was pretty weak. It relied too much on the musical aspect and lost some of its sunny humor.

>at least black and jewish women can be funny
name one, fag

gold

Next ep

>Old Lady House: a Situation Comedy

>Charlie thinks Mac's mom is holding his mom hostage so the gang installs spy cameras in their house to monitor what's going on. What they end up discovering is the moms are quite entertaining once Dennis makes some quick edits and adds a laugh track to the surveillance footage. Dee wants in on the new hit show and Frank becomes obsessed with banging Charlie's mom now that he's seen her on TV.

>Are Sup Forumsfags completely devoid of a sense of irony?

yes, they are also so sheltered they need a safe space. notice the moment you call them out on their bullshit they scream and yell like a little bitch about being picked on. They are the school yard bully that likes to act tough, till he is confronted, then he runs away like the bitch he is.

Sarah Silverado

Sounds promising. I like the one where they move in together.

>Sooooo just last week I had a vagina period
[audience chuckles]
>Amazing because I'm like 50 with a 50 year old vagina....
[audience woohoos]
>For the guys in the audience, a period is when blood comes out of our vaginas
[audience erupts]
>Oh, and they're not naturally shaved.... our vaginas!
[audience intensifies]
>VAGINAS. PERIODS.

i thought it was hilarious

loved Dennis' plotline as well

>you will never go with the gang to Raging Waters and have fun
why live?

/thread

>you will never argue bird law in the bar with them

I actually would have been able to solve that one. Charlie was right, you can't own a hummingbird because they migrate.

the show has been shit for a while. the last season was the last straw. done with it

Did anybody else get phobia triggered as fuck by mac and dee getting stuck

>[audience intensifies]
FUCK MY SIDES

so you didn't enjoy an episode like Charlie Catches a Leprechaun from last season for example?

top kek

10/10

>I'm like 50 with a 50 year old vagina
spot on man

Can I be in the screenshot too guys?

this is why I keep coming here

Really not that funny, this type of post has been done many times before

i lol'd at
>frank going down the waterslide
>d and d being incredibly blase and unconcerned about everything
>dennis using the force on that fat woman
>mac's face when he got to dat pool filter

i was annoyed by
>everything involving mac and dee in the tube
>frank and charlie just shouting AIDS a bunch
>bad child acting

overall it was an ok episode

The first episode was written by the original trio and it sucked, but this episode was written by diversity writers and it was pretty good.

Stop samefagging and get your faggot ass back to plebbit.

I wasn't crazy about that one. McPoyle vs. Ponderosa was good though, especially when you keep in mind that the whole thing is over a $100 fine

Did the waterside bit trigger anyone else's claustrophobia?

Stay buttblasted princess

It's funny cause I really didn't care for that episode but loved Leprechaun. I think because the show has ran for so long now there are so many different types of episodes it can bring to the table; this is why so many people feel the show has gotten worse whilst some believe it's stayed just as good

really not that insightful, this type of criticism has been done many times before

you should watch Matchstick Men, it's a great film

I haven't seen watched Sunny regularly for like 4 or 5 years now, they're up to season 12 now (right?) and I've caught a few episodes and it can still be good but there's pretty clearly been a drop in quality.

Wondering when that drop happened? Like season 9 or 10? Anyone wanna give their opinion?

This

No imaginary internet points here so faggots have to same fag in order to feel like their posts matter.

Yeah, I feel like other people don't appreciate the gimmicky episodes as much as I do. Charlie Work and Family Fight are other good examples.

look at the posting times. He literally posted once every minute.

I never realized I needed more of Swimsuit Dee and her feet.

Yes. It was sunnykino.
I really hope they keep the momentum they created that episode.

I love those episodes as much as I love the regular hang-out bar episodes. People have to realise that a show needs to change things up (especially a show that's ran as long as this) to keep things fresh and interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Sa9hXA4mo

There was another homage. Pic related. I wonder if we missed any others

that was accurate but Plaza is just as unfunny if not worse

You two don't seem to understand what a writing staff is. They hired new writing staff, the people who try to get their jokes into episodes.

The story was fine (written by the guys) but the jokes (written by the new staff) were awful.

Fallacious argument. Non-white writers are fine if they are hired because they are funny. Rob went out if his way to hire non-whites and females instead of hiring the funniest person.

Nice. It goes with Danny De Pepe

There's not a point after which every episode is bad, but the newer seasons definitely have fewer high-tier episodes. I would say that S3-7 are the best.

cult tv show features a beautiful little girl in it and people are complaining?

wow Sup Forums has changed

>its a homage
that doesn't stop it from being a boring storyline

'an/a' not 'the'

not the user you're talking to, but this is why i'm liking this season more than the last (so far).

the last season felt like it was trying to re-capture the glory of the early seasons, whereas this season is going in a different direction.

As someone who worked at a water park for 8 years that episode was fucking hilarious.

checking in yes

you're easily impressed if you think this was a great episode. it was funny but not even that funny

Mac's speech about the girl chewing through her own prolapsed anus was pretty funny

>WAAAAAAAAAAH MY BASEMENT VIRGIN WHITE MALE LIFE IS THREATENED BY THIS TERRIFYING NEW WORLD OF COMEDY TELEVISION I DON'T UNDERSTAND WAAAAAH

Is that OC? New to me

Was the whole "get out the pool has aids" thing a nod to Sup Forums ? Or was it just a coincidence ?

Dee is a cute, but beautiful is a big too much.

>judge the show based on its content

except when people do that you sperg out and start crying about pol and conspiracies

faggot redditors just go back

your buzzword:word ratio is 1/5. please try to improve this in the future.

there's literally nothing in robbs tweet to suggest any new writers were hired this season. the writing staff may have been diverse for 9 years

>Rob went out if his way to hire non-whites and females instead of hiring the funniest person.
how do you know? that's not what the tweet said. you're projecting scandal into it because you're a paranoid, obsessive loser

>irony
>need a safe space
>biggest cancer on the website, spreading out to places where they don't belong and constantly overwhelming any opposition
Gotta pick one

Just imagine being that guy and suddenly hear a BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Im utterly convinced one, if not all of the gang are channers.

On one episode of seadon 11 while in the bar, theres a picture of a clover on the wall. Looked just like 4chans logo. I know Paddy's is an Irish Pub, but it was very similar.

I cant remember all the other instances, other than Dennis singing Rick Astley in thr car

The two lazy lifeguards still did that job better than they did as writers of Game of Thrones

The lifeguards were writers for GOT?

They also wrote Chardee MacDennis 2 I think

Yes they are the main two writers

No, they wrote Flowers for Charlie

>ywn ravage Kaitlin's pussy and turn it into Raging Waters and have fun
why live?

Too bad there's not a secret passage somewhere to Rob McElhenney's brain.

>Danny DeVito will die before the show ends

and it was cunnykino too

what did he mean by this?

any cool stories

wasn't that based on that famous story by fight club guy? think it was called 'Guts'

Ever seen Being John Malkovich?

The first episode was awful, the second one I turned off after not laughing for the first 10 minutes. It's really sad because I loved every other season. Alas all good things must come to an end and the IASIP crew are old and washed up, not funny anymore.

I didn't like the Dennis subplot, seemed really forced.

Was half-expecting it to take a different direction though. Dennis trying to adopt her until the day she turns legal or some other shady shit. Guess that woulda been more flandersization though

That's dark as fuck, that would imply that he found her attractive and would make no sense for him to wait for her to be "legal" since he does illegal shit all the time, he may be a serial killer and rapist but he's not a pedophile

Hello Sarah, how does Jimmy Kimmel's dick taste? Not good I imagine.