Tarantino's latest movies

I haven't seen Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained or Hateful Eight. Which is the best in your opinion? Are they all worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBdvLQYr1O8&list=PLEERA8Kih0J-ffdo_WeyJZoVx981h25ux
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hateful Eight > Django Unchained > Inglorious Basterds

In that order, more or less worst to best.

They're all good, but Inglorious Basterds is the one most people dislike because they are too stupid to pick up on an obvious subtext.

inglorious > hateful >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>django

which one is most violent? I only watch QT for the bloodshed

inglorious basterds is by far the best

Django wins for violence.

I agree with this for entertainment value.

yeah theyre pretty good. def worth a watch

I'm probably very wrong, but I do believe Django is Tarantino's most violent film after Kill Bill.

Basterds >>>>>>>>>>>>> Django > Hateful 8

Basterds = Django = Hateful

All of them are quite enjoyable.

Django Unchained is the most racist movie I have ever seen, it sucked!

I thought Hateful Eight was excellent but Django was awful and Basterds was mediocre wankery.

Why did people hate Django?

Django Unchained is literally just a kill whitey fantasy.

Try and remember one line from Hateful Eight that doesn't involve black dingus or the closing door meme.

Such a dull movie.

>You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you NEED to hang.

this is correct

Basterds > Hateful Eight > Django

First two are fantastic and among QT's very best but Django is trash and by far his worst.

django just collapses when dicaprio and the german guys characters die. jamie foxx just can't carry the film on its own emotionally, so once you get tired of the action and racism it gets to be a tiring watch.

This

That's like the last 10-15 minutes though of a nearly 3 hour movie.

I don't hate it. But my main reasons that it's his worst film include.

Not making it 4 hours with all the content he cut out. There's a really nice audio on the soundtrack where King is asking Django what things he as a black guy cannot do. Here:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBdvLQYr1O8&list=PLEERA8Kih0J-ffdo_WeyJZoVx981h25ux

Gives so much characterization to King, and it builds up what's about to happen. Rather than it just happening.

I also hate the edit where Django is getting clothes, and it cuts DIRECTLY to him on the horse in the middle of "His Name is King". It's pretty bad. Sally wouldn't have done that.

Sometimes Foxx's very timid voice makes no sense for people to actually hear him.

And basically why King did what he did at the end with DiCaprio. It was kinda strange.

The 1000 black coffins song.

Massive cuts where King teaches Django how to properly raise his pistol from the holster. So many scenes were cut out.

Other than that the story is fantastic. And it's still one of the only Tarantino films to make me cry due to the acting. Kerry Washington is amazing.

Because Sup Forums and other forms of media brainwashing have intentionally attacked people with race bait causing them to go full retard. Django is about a guy that is black, standing up for himself against men that are assholes that happen to be white. It's every tale ever. Good vs Evil.

However thanks to brainwashing they now perceive it as an attack against themselves and bitch about it on a Cambodian printing press enthusiast image macro board instead of trying to be a person people would want to be around in real life.

None of them are worth watching.

I felt like that's the movie that most furiously fucked all my hopes in front of me. They teased Roth and Madsen whom everybody wanted to see in a Tarantino picture again and they both got like 5 lines and no characteristics other than muh (forgettable name gang) members. Thankfully the movie at least made me realize how much I love Goggins.

whats wrong with that?
>the nigger in the stables has a letter from abraham lincoln?

If you like Tarantino's other movies, then you'll like these as well. They all pretty much have the same formula: A bunch of people sit around, making philosophical talk, then BANG BANG BANG STAB STAB STAB.

Christoph Waltz pretty much made the movies for me. Haven't seen Hateful Eight.

>whats wrong with that?
I guess it's cool if you're a nigger. I'm not one, so it's not for me.

>Django is about a guy that is black, standing up for himself against men that are assholes that happen to be white.
Yeah, Tarantino doesn't have any weird racist hangups at all. It's just the Sup Forums boogeyman, dude.

Basterds >>> Hateful 8 > Django

pls tarantula, enough with the pseudo westerns

I thought Django was a retelling of Siegfried.

Start with Django Unchained, it's not his best, but his "most Mainstream" film. "Inglourious Basterds" is basically "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" in France and "Hateful Eight" is "Reservoir Dogs" with Cowboys.

me niether. but its nice to see whiteys gettin theirs from time to time.

You write like a nigger though.

What the fuck does that have anything to do with anything in my post? No shit it's a retelling of Siegfried. DiCaprio is the dragon, he smokes and blows smoke from his nose all the time.

THIS, anything else is not patrician

H8 is so shit tier i couldnt watch more than 15 minutes, i read the script too.. tarantula is done

This. These faggots see a conspiracy being every bush and bring up muh cultural marxism every time. Don't know how anyone can be so insecure.

Tarantino has literally said he's tackling 'white supremacy' in his movies. I guess it's Sup Forums to take a director at his word now.

naaw mang, das jus how i wuz tot. errybody gotta dif upbringin, ya feel me wite boy?