I just listened to this and I spent the entire album repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit...

I just listened to this and I spent the entire album repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my speakers for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky lofi rapper lmao
If you unironically like this you're in the wrong place

I like the production but Peggy is such a tryhard that it's sad.

>tryhard
that's putting it mildly

>and I spent the entire album repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath
>I was writhing around on the floor in front of my speakers for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

The album cover kind of looks like Viper - Rappers Claim They Hard

>discount mc Ride
>communist
>more insufferable "muh race muh donald drumf" lyrical themes from la creatura
I'll pass

>My Thoughts on Neogaf Dying
>Libtard Anthem
>I Cannot Fucking Wait Until Morrissey Dies
What the fuck are those titles? Holy shit I want America to dissapear from the planet, especially American black people.

Msoy Ride

>OOGA BOOGA FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>*noise*
woah.... so this.... is the power of american music.....

>I just listened to this and I spent the entire album repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

do you get pussy

not the album cover

lmwow @ angry nazis

did he get to you user? lol

kill whitey

sounds like he triggered you user xDD

>If you unironically like this you're in the wrong place
I think you've got that backwards op. Where do you think you are?

S H E L T E R E D W H I T E C R A C K E R S

Yes. I'm triggered that America continues to exist and hasn't been nuked yet.
>I'm a nazi because I don't like shit music
I'm glad that your country is getting nuked soon. Soon we'll be freed from the cancer that are wh*te American liberals and American niggers.

YO FUCK WHITIES NIGGA WYPIPO FUCK YOU YOOO!!!!!!!!!

I think this is the only place where people actually gain pride from not liking something to be "superior" to reddit or fantanodrones or whatever.

OP you're sadly more like them than most people out there in this world, and by thinking you're on some significantly different playing field because you can blindly shit on an album some people on the internet is honestly embarrassing for you.

This board has turned into purely insufferable cunts. Either spamming garbage memes or people like OP who contribute nothing at all besides meaningless ignorant hate.

This boards past saving. Fuck you, OP.

>Album cover is literally a scan of his license
That really the best he could do? Such a creative person wow

This is how creative the average amerimutt is. It's incredible. They probably all have negative IQs.

>not realising it's an homage to ODB
big brain

No it's not, ODB's cover was actually original artwork, it wasn't a real license he just took a picture of it was fictional, but it had a purpose and meaning. This guy just took a picture of his license

good point desu

You are an easy one to fool

ALRIGHT TEAM FOLLOW MY COMMAND

i liked it

me too

butthurt faggot btw

wait what hes 5'8? really? ill curb stomp the lil nigga out of existence lmao

For me this is one of the most innovative and fresh sounding hip hop, or experimental hip hop, album that has come out this decade.

It is current hip hop totally deconstructed.

Love the fact that you guys start yelling "meme" just because the humor is directed in your direction.

Peggy graduated from the mid 2000s scene core school of song titles.

>a song about Neogaf
Please tell me it's in a negative light

he just repeats that he doesnt care that neogaf died

Good. That is the only reasonable opinion.

Yea it's bad

wasnt it odb's actual food stamp card

>I spent the entire album repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.