Hi

Hi

Please tell my why your favorite movie is your favorite movie

I'm interested

Thanks

because I like it a whole lot

Drive. Because I drive.

Seriously though, I could never get tired of that movie if I tried. It's a shame that Refn will probably never come close to topping it.

thanks, i like it a whole lot too

Lel you're so quirky and weird OP ))

Kill self fag

Terminator 2

Watched it often with my parents back in the day - it was maybe the first R-rated movie I ever saw. Easy to follow, full of muh quips, and set in Southern California (i'm from MA and I've always been drawn to the West Coast for some reason)

the fashion is top-tier too

I honestly couldn't finish it. Started out good but slowed to a grinding halt a little after the halfway mark. The mom really grossed me out too.

I was thinking of watching it tonight after I finish Taxi Driver, probably will now, thanks user

Memories of Murder is an obsession of mine, I must have watched it 50 times at this point. It's my happy place, I like to smoke ayy lmao drugs and fade into 1980s rural South Korea and enjoy the aesthetic of it all. Also I notice new things every time I watch it, it's so damn perfect.

California is shittier than Worcester on a hot day.

The Thing (1982)

Perfect atmosphere
Incredible special effects that haven't really been topped since, and CGI will never touch
Non-convoluted plot
Memorable moments
Excellent OST
Likable cast of people with common sense, so rare for a horror movie
Great ending that isn't actually what it seems

Coincidentally the only woman in the movie is the voice of the chess robot who gets fried within seconds.

You read subs while faded?

dont tell me you watch a dub

I hate women too

I read subs and speak some Korean (lived there for a few years). I would never watch a dub of anything.

Interstellar because of the soundtrack

I used to never try to watch subbed movies while smoking, just try it, it actually makes more complicated stories easier to follow. Unless you're not engaged, then you'll just lose all track.

The Man of Steel soundtrack is better

I like cyberpunk settings and detective noire plots.

TBL
modern-day Taoism
also, john goodman

Predator because im not a slack jawed faggot.

I disagree