Pitchfork is a reliable si-

>pitchfork is a reliable si-

It's just a bunch of verbose undergrads that are illiterate when it comes to music theory and write "reviews" for teenagers...
Of course they don't like complex music.

Yea that score is way too high

>complex = better
I feel like you don't know music theory either

I love TMV but desu I'd rather have a P4K that criticizes or even underrates popular/acclaimed albums than the rag we have today that jerks off shitty pop music

Can't wait until they review the reissue and give it an 8.6 Best new reissue

Where in my post do I make the assertion that complex=better?

Pitchfork used to be good, but for the past couple years it seems all they've been doing is jacking off over the next flavor-of-the-month trap-rapper.

>tfw i hate p4k but also hate the mars volta and all those faggot-ass "prog" bands from the early 2000s with post-hardcore rootswho do i side with here

i think this and the tool review was pitchfork perpetuating the prog sucks meme

Why do I get the hunch that literally just one butthurt guy has been posting this screenshot for years?

It's too high.

Mars Volta are amazing

I’ve actually legally changed but my last name to Volta in their honor

No one says that though...

how was the lighting bolt show in nyc?

I dont like the album but this is too low. Bastards gave that Flaming Lips album a zero. Fuck them

I, too, remember when I was 14 and liked bad prog, my dude.

Damn, I really miss the times when Pitchfork just the let their critics write whatever the fuck they want. Absolutely tearing into everything, no matter how venerated the artist.

Nowadays all the reviews just hover around the 6-7 mark and have the same milquetoast format.

Pitchfork is just a bunch of nigga-junkies and hippy dippy faaaaaags. Fuck off Ian Cohen, fucking seriously. Or remember fucking Fitzmaurice? What a clown, A CLOWN I tell you!!! There all FAAAAGS!!!!

Cohen and Fitzmaurice are both part of the more modern era of Pitchfork. Or at least, they laid the foundations for how it's nowadays.

Dicrescenzo was the true OG asshole who wrote only garbage.

>that fucking Kid A review

I gag still. Cheesy writing to say the least