Does anyone else think Neymar is going to ruin his own chances at getting the Ballon d'Or with his petty...

Does anyone else think Neymar is going to ruin his own chances at getting the Ballon d'Or with his petty, bitchy behaviour?

PSG need to win the CL in order for Neymar to be in with a shout, and causing tension with your squad this earlier can't be a great idea.

I hope he fails miserably to be quite honest.

I really don't give a shit about him. He's good, you can't deny that but his ego is as big as his image right now. PSG want the CL but after a display like yesterday, I'm not sure about their chances, tbf

PSG has no chance in CL

Come back when you're country produces a player worth more than 0,3 Lukaku.

>when you are country
>0,3

Just don't come back at all, scrubber.

>laughing about foreigner doin a mistake anglos often do
kys

>imblying it wasn't voluntary mistake
are you gonna brand me for writing "imblying"?

actually many bokkies rate them only behind Real

In Europe it might be something like: Real Madrid > Bayern > Barcelona > Juventus > PSG = Borussia

If we're counting the whole world then:
Real > Bayern > Barcelona > Corinthians > Juventus > PSG = Borussia = Grêmio

>PSG
>Balloon door

Pick one.

Forgot about Man. City I think they're on the same level as PSG.

that gotta be a troll
No way aging squads of Buyern and Jewventus are better than PSG
One could argue about Barcelona, because they have Messi, but they lack the depth of PSG squad
Real Madrid is uncontested #1
and Dortmund just got beat by (((Tottenham)))

literally all me

If PSG wins the CL and Neymar scores a fuckload in Ligue 1, he'll get it

PSG won't defeat Real Madrid, not with that defense. But Nerman might win the World Cup.

>laughing about foreigner doin

تحدث لغتك

>implying that it isn't set up for messi to win the Ballon d'Or and World Cup - finally ending the debate that he is the greatest of all time.

You know FIFA has it rigged.

Fifa hate south americans, that's why the latests ballon d'or were all to CR7.

Gaymar will get it because they can't give it to Messi every year

>Corinthians
Retard

>There are still people who care about the Ballon d'or after they merged it with the FIFA award

But Corinthians is currently one of the best teams in the world...

who?

lol, no.

Corinthians with Arana is the best non-European team, but it is nowhere near one of the top 10 teams in the world.
Corinthians without Arana can't even beat relegation teams in Brazil.

The best Brazilian team (when their starting leftback plays)

much like hokkei and basquet there's too much money in football to really have any bruisers left that would fuck up dudes like Neymar for puling this kind of shit that he does. it's almost nauseating desu.

PSG are good and getting better. I think the only team better than them now is Real. We'll see how wrong this is next Wednesday.

He ruined his chances the second he went to that shit tier muslim league
Would've had a better chance playing for CKSA moscow

If we win the World Cup the next year, Neymar wins the Ballon d'Or even if PSG leaves in the group stages of the CL.

>le falcao face

maybe in pro football, but just wait for some amateur part-time burger-flipper playing for Bouseux FC to break his legs in Coupe de France

Based neymar is doing what needs to be done. mbappé is an axial player, he must be the spearhead of psg's attack, not cavani. cavani needs to go.

>hockey
>>no bruisers
sure there's a lot more rules now to protect players, but it's routine for a 250lb 6'4 guy to slam another player into the boards at 20mph. I'd love to see Neymar get rocked by Kronwall. genuinely think he'd die/break a few bones

>can't even win Vasco without cheating
>one of the best teams in the world

Why does a Brazilian team have a Greek name?

>Based neymar is doing what needs to be done
>cavani needs to go.
-Last League 1 top scorer (35 goals) with 8 goals in 8 games in champions league
-7 goals in 5 games in this League 1 and with 2 goals in 1 game in champions league
-139 goals in PSG, only at 17 goals to be the top scorer in PSG history
>needs to go

Who's the unquestionable third best player right now anyway?

mbappé is better than him, mbappé must play at his full potential, not on the right side.

cavani is a very good striker but the attack evolved, he needs to go

PSG win the CL Neymar win the ballon d'or.
As simple as that.

Messi winning the WC would eclipse that easily

>Fifa hate south americans
thats why FIFA gave messi 4 straight balloon door and rode his dick as LE GREETEST EVER when Barca were at their zenith. Barca imploded over internal politics and Tsunaldo just kept at work and Real surrounded him with a better and better side.

He may be a total primadonna but there's no questioning Tsu's determination and desire.

This is not bitchy behavior, Cavani is the retard here. Neymar came to PSG to be n°1, not to be in the shadow of fucking Cavani the meme striker.