Is grimes Sup Forumscore or just a meme?

is grimes Sup Forumscore or just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KubrickStare
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-angle_shot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you mods

both are a meme

GRIMES IS SHIT

You guys just like it because of his muh quirky weird synth-pop persona girl.

shit meme

>le look @ me, I'm a female 'musician' w/ weird clothes I'm so unique meme

she's not the only one quirky synthpop girl. people like grimes because her music is awesome. how could you even dislike a song like this youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA ?

prove it / elaborate

both

Thank you for proving my point.

her early stuff seems pretty interesting but it's mostly a shitty meme yeah

>mostly a shitty meme
define a good meme

why the hell would anyone want to be Sup Forumscore all of you are massive douchelords

Sup Forumscore = liked by mu. aren't you part of mu, mememan?

mucore is shit, grimes is not

/thread

Yes, she's a meme. It's better if you ignore this meme's existence but it can be fun telling Sup Forums kiddies that their idol sucks

>le look @ me, I'm a female 'musician' w/ weird clothes I'm so unique
It's called a Kubrick Stare
Learn your Tropes

I like art Angels. Finding her attractive is a meme. Her music is not. Liking her music makes her more attractive.

It's Sup Forumscore

more like /meow/-core

Cracky chan lookin’ azz

lol

>telling Sup Forums kiddies that their idol Grimes sucks

>drug abuser contributing to her own eating disorder/special snowflakestatus
"I blacked out the windows and did tons of amphetamines and stayed up for three weeks and didn’t eat anything"

>worst music fans/beta orbiters/stalker freaks/neckbeards/grimesfags

>basically dumped by her record label for being unproductive and delivering shit quality/inconsistent results

>shitty personal life includes: eunuch boyfriend, shit-tier tattoos, feminist/sjw/tumblrista attention-whore ideals

>music relevance is less than 10% - leading to her being irrelevant soon

>voted often in the talentless hack threads because she is a talentless hack

all false

Seems like both. Her music is really solid, but her persona can be a bit of a meme.

You wish it were all false but anyone with their eyes wide open and not focused on some fucked up idiot "artist"will realize the truth that she is all of that shit.

I used to sperg the fuck out at the sight of grimesposting. I listened to her stuff and I really like it, and she's likeable as an artist.

I still sperg out at the sight of grimesposting because hers is unironically one of the cringiest, sadder most nauseating fanbases of the planet.

Shame she has to deal with you subhuman faggots.

If you don't like someone's personality that's one thing, If you don't like their music it's another. If you don't like the fans, yet again, it's different.
Don't bicker and tell grimeposters to fuck off in a way that makes sense

>one of the cringiest, sadder most nauseating fanbases of the planet.
>Shame she has to deal with you subhuman faggots.
Haha, True about that.
Her orbiters are the cringiest lifeforms that ooze of basements.
Even sperglords shun creeps as beta as grimeposters.

fuck

I had to look it up because this sounded so obnoxious
"umm that is called a kubrick stare? Learn you tropes, jeez"
This gotta be the faintest thing resembling this stare I've ever seen, so point for that
also points for bringing it as a reply to something totally irrelevant to this.

What is Grimes? A rapidly oscillating form of artistic creation spiraling between heartbeat drum kicks to gleaming beams of melodies and synths. Grimes has liberated herself from the inertia and intellectual dishonesty of previous modernist thought and has delved into the antonymous. That which is moving back and forth between pulsating polarities of music, art and performance.

that bitch doesn't even look remotely similar to Kubrick, how DARE you insult Kubrick by slapping his name on your shitty le epic tropes xDDD

Simply stating something like "I didn't know about that - thanks for enlightening me!" would've made you sound like less of a whiny, petulant child...

she definitely has an eating disorder and i say this because it takes one to know one. she can deny it all she wants but she's lying.

much of her life is built around lies.

Her song Oblivion was actually based on the game oblivion right? She was just sneaking around at night ambushing npcs.

>doesn't even look remotely similar to Kubrick,
Neither do any of these people. It's the angle, dumb dumb:
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KubrickStare

Bump

She is choking herself and cupping her boob

>i say this because it takes one to know one.
user, that's the textbook definition of p r o j e c t i n g...

>It's called a Kubrick Stare
you sound like such a cunt

Bump

like what.

see
I didn't invent the term; go complain to the person who did.

that she has talent

Bump

haha

so what's the opposite of this, where the actor stares downward over his nose while his head is tilted upwards?

Claire

plz leave Derrida alone

why the FUCK is hans zimmer not on this list

all, false. no matter how many times you repeat that crap (and you repeated it a lot) it doesn't make you right. you're just an envious douchebag who hates people better than you. stay mad.

Grimes

I get it, she is my sister. Step sister that is.

Still, why did she have to go and do those things? We could have been great.

Why did she get to have the awesome life? Why was she allowed to be successful? To have partners and love?

Why was I the one that needed to be tortured, tested,, and ran down? Why was I the one that you kept throwing your shit at?

holy shit these grimes fans remind me of the justin bieber fans I had to deal with back in sixth grade
fuck
the worst part is, I listened to some of her stuff and liked it quite a lot

Bump

grimes is the female justin bieber, except her target audience is entirely male virgin nerds over 18 who like her because she's oneofthemXD

i am admittedly a big fan of her music though, just not really a fan of her as a person

Sup Forums here, Grimes is ours now

Bump

then please take the grimeposting away from here, it's almost as bad as tekashiposting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-angle_shot
It doesn't quite have the name-branding of the Kubrick Stare, but if it did it'd be called the Fritz Lang.

Bump