Africa was never colonized till white people invented machine guns and toys that shoot more than 1 bullet in 1890

>Africa was never colonized till white people invented machine guns and toys that shoot more than 1 bullet in 1890
Why were wh*Tes so afraid of the black warrior?

You mean Sub-Saharan Africa? Well they didnt even knew it existed, Northern One got cucked super hard by Romans and Greeks though

North Africans are whiter than you

t. Moor

>flag
Checks out.

>Provincia Panonia

my ancestor :)

europoos couldn't even kill emus with machine guns

Correction for you croach: until people go into the land beyond the shores

Why didn't wh*Tes go south? Did they fear the black warrior?

You don't even know where your country is

sahara

we've had this thread before...

When you see a infinite waste land what do you do? Send troops into there?

Not exactly but i see where Vienna is and i live hour away from there :DDD

they actually did

wh*Te subhumans had 100 times larger population than africans. Without numbers and way superior weapons they are nothing.

They couldn't handle our power

whiteys terrified as always. good thing the turk and arab warriors were fearless and wanted to explore the world.

Yoyu're mistaken friend, Africa was not colonized till the Brits took quinine from South America and learned to tolerate high doses mixing it with gin.

It was malaria that historically protected Africa from Europeans.

>Regardless, historical records demonstrate that Festus was astounded by the amount of technological and cultural adroitness the Africans in Niger beheld, calling them "the superiors of Rome in every aspect of the word, whom which my people could never hope to surmount". Bedazzled by the civility and the philosophical undertakings of this race, he even supposedly vouched to crown a member of the encountered Hausa tribe as the new emperor of Europe, but the declined out of sincerity and "the inalienable wisdom and kindness of his heart".

WE

>Whites were afraid of a little sand

Don't talk to a Spaniard about being a fearless warrior and explorer fucking kangaroo

>a fearless warrior
>throws diseases at everybody in sight
>yea we wuz warriorz n shieet boi

>and explorer
You discovered America through pure accident because you were looking for a path to China/India. Only the Greeks and Romans were ever true explorers.

>It was malaria that historically protected Africa from Europeans.

>Be African
>Live in Africa with no problem
>Be European
>Step on Africa
>Get sick and die
LMAO

>>Africa was never colonized till[...]
For almost it's entire history Africa was considered "why fucking bother"
Then a Belgian declared that a chunk of it wasn't actually Belgium's, it was his PERSONALLY. Then everyone was like "oh fuck" and rushed to get a piece before it ran out.

>Be European
>Step on North America
>everyone else gets sick and dies
LOAM

Not only most of America, bassically all Oceania and Antartica, 90% of the isles in this world were discovered by portuguese or spaniards, stay mad kangaroo

>bassically all Oceania and Antartica
And yet not the continent that consists of 5% of the Earths landmass.
Kek.

You legit expect explorers in the age of discovery should have gone to Antarctica?

It's not about believing in that, it's a fact

I know man, he can look up Torres straight in a map of his country, I think you missed the point