Hello...

Hello, my name ith Grimeth and i have thith weird lithp going on when i'm thinging dethpite the thpace between my teeth appearing to be fine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADPk5PpkjMg
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
youtube.com/watch?v=a4fHnGTvfLo
web.archive.org/web/20130717090836/http://therangeplace.forummotions.com/t856-claire-boucher-aka-grimes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she'll be fine.

leave grimes alone, memester

This

I ain't a memethter

her nose looks like a negroe's

But lisps have nothing to do with space between the teeth. A lisp comes from having a too big or small tongue.

FUCK YOU MODS

i think it's endearing and totally not cringy at all

Ith that tho?

GRIMES IS SHIT

grimes is a living piece of garbage. desui

I want that blonde goblin to wrap her freakishly long tongue round my cock.

lol

Grimes sucks.

is this a grimes hate thread? do mu actually hate her irl?

lmao

And a brain impediment.

another waifu thread wow so much music discussion here
saged

Has she made any music where she doesn't hide her weak as fuck voice behind a bunch of reverb to mask how unstable it is?

She almost never really sings, just kind of does this whispery shit like all those girls on youtube who upload videos of themselves playing guitar and singing

you're just too pleb to understand her patrician voice. i'm wondering what do you you about joanna newsom's voice.
>She almost never really sings, just kind of does this whispery shit like all those girls on youtube who upload videos of themselves playing guitar and singing
this doesn't sound like wispery shit to me: youtube.com/watch?v=ADPk5PpkjMg
check your ears.

>song literally starts with her weak as fuck whispery voice low in the mix

that voice is not wispery! check this one too: youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
esp. the chorus.

thpeech

It is whispery. By the way i have no idea why you brought up Joanna Newsom as she's a fantastic vocalist who always puts in full energy

because you claim that
>She almost never really sings, just kind of does this whispery shit like all those girls on youtube who upload videos of themselves playing guitar and singing
when joanna is actually doing that. you must be a hypocrite.
your grimeshate is not justified.

btw, unlike grimes, joanna has a really annoying voice. her lisa simpson wispery voice is pissing me off.

may not be whispery to you (it is absolutely fucking is though) but it's definitley shit

a 4+ octaves colorattura soprano voice is "definitley shit"? color me surprised. at least do yourself a favor and listen to this gorgeous ave maria cover: youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
joanna newsom could never reach those heights.

She is queen of mu and the Mozart of electronic music.

>grimes
>4+ octaves

You're really pushing it now, grimesfag

with all that proof, what else could be said? she really is.

>being this bad at music
Start looking at suicide options asap IMO

i'm not. people with better hearing than me measured her lowest and highest notes.
youtube.com/watch?v=a4fHnGTvfLo
her range is about D3 - B6
now, where is your argument?

/thread
Tired for seeing this gopher on Sup Forums

another link: web.archive.org/web/20130717090836/http://therangeplace.forummotions.com/t856-claire-boucher-aka-grimes
there are certain live videos where she hit even higher notes.
this artist that you underrate so much has a richly textured and wide voice. stop being a peasant and enjoy real art.

fuck you. grimes is part of the mu culture, like it or not.

Heres my impression of Grimes:
"Hi im Grimesth and i loveeee giving rimjobsthhhh"

My comfiest hoodie is her

cool

Moar merch

I've had a sizeable gap between my two front teeth my whole life. Never has a lisp.

Je comprends
Ce la dit
C’est la vie