Admit it. Only he, Lewandowski,Aubameyang, and Icardi are in the conversation for best strikers in the world

Admit it. Only he, Lewandowski,Aubameyang, and Icardi are in the conversation for best strikers in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSJ3nv5yO-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the wuss of Wembley

For you.

>cuckardi

He's not even the best striker in the Prem

Does mane count? Lukaku?

Lewa, Suarez, Kane and Icardi are the top 4. Depending in how well they do Lukaku and Gabriel Jesus may join the list.

>Icardi

literally fucking who

why isn't C. Ronaldo being counted as striker?

because some shitty team sheet claims he's a winger?
because he doesn't press the opponent's midfielders or anyone else really?

Argentinian striker. Usually doesn't play for the NT because he has a tattoo of his wife's sons and their father was not amused with it and is influential in the national team.

>Does Mane count?

What do you think?

he's a tsuuuquartista

Wouldn't even say Aubameyang is at that level

He himself says that he doesn't consider himself a striker and dislikes playing as one. He's been an inside forward since 2014.

>Suarez
Do you even watch football?

He thinks it's still 15/16.

>retards still don't include Cavani in this list

Kane is more of a centre forward than striker

grinned desu

>Cavani

Benzema is better than all of those players

Ronaldo, Lewa, Obama, Belotti, Icardi, Higuain, Aguero, Lukaku, Suarez, Benzema are all better than this english statpading mouthbreathing mongoloid
>b-but muh dirtmud brace in the group stages.....

don't forget pulishit

nah, we can forget pulisic

i wouldn't be surprised if cavani ends up with the most goals in europe. him or messi seeing as how messi has to carry the entire team now.

>no Daniel Welbeck

>british """""people"""""

>Lukaku is better than Kane

ask maxi lopez's wife

Cavani has terrible finishing.

Lol
Only people who think
>He plays for Real Madrid, so he is the best
Would say this

Of course Chad kane is.

lewa is the best striker right now, hope he leaves bayern soon. no reason he should waste his time with bundestitles and no CL final in sight

Which rich team in a strong league is in need of a striker?

If I was in real's shoes I'd rather have lewa than benzema up front seeing how old ronaldo has become. not because I think benzema is shit, but because to me he's a ronaldo system pick

PSG desu cause as we all know Cavani will leave

I mean Lewa is miles better

Ronaldo will stay a few more years and while he is there, Benzema will start.

Ligue 1 is weak.

Benzema can change a game in an instant, these players rely on the creativity of others

>Ronaldo will stay a few more years
I would love to believe that, but there's gotta be a limit. he's not far from 33. I think he'lll stick around until the next WC and that'll be it

I think he has at least 3 more years. The only way he leaves before that is by going to Manchester. And I can't see that happening, given that they will already buy Griezmann next year.

>Russian Inuits

What film?

ITT: people who learned football in FIFA 17

>he has a tattoo of his wife's sons

what kind of sickening cuckold shit is that and just how common is this in argentina

I like Harry Kane because he wouldn't look out of place playing in the 50s

>because he wouldn't look out of place playing in the 50s
so??

Kane is terrible in Fifa17 becuase of muh pace. Try again.

Cavani is better, even Falcao is insanely efficient now that he's fully back from his injury.

In this case, he was not cheated on. The woman divorced a friend of his and later on he married him.

*blocks your path*

I was originally going to put him in this list but a PSG fan convinced me otherwise noting how he's never truly decisive and usually scores when PSG already have a comfortable lead. Although I'm still tempted to include him since he's got Muller/Ronaldo tier off the ball movement.
>Higuain
I knew this would come up. He's like a worse version of Zlatan. As much as I love Zlatan, he doesn't show up often enough in the Champions League. Higuain is worse in the fact that he doesn't show up at all.
>inb4 someone mentions the brace against Monaco.
Mendy was injured for that game, so Jardim decided Sidibe at left back was a good idea. (It wasn't) and had old man Dirar at right back. That team as good as it was going forward only got as far as it did because they played teams with shit defences in the knockout stages.
>Aguero
Don't rate him, but I can't tell you why.
>Suarez
At scoring goals, he's been awful since 16/17. His creative play is still top notch.
>Benzema
A striker who can't finish is never going to be the best in the world.

Aubamayang, Lewa, Suarez, Cavani, Aguero

Only these guys are elite strikers

>Ligue 1 is weak.
Which opens up just focusing on the Champion's. That's the point of going to PSG

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=XSJ3nv5yO-o

Lewa

Kane is the kind of the mediocre player that reminds me of pre-Wenger British football: boring, 100% physical, without any hint of tactics or tecnique.
The PL has been made great by foreign coaches and players. Brits still dreaming that their crappy players count are pitiful.

>Cavani is better
Only someone who doesn't watch Cavani miss sitters every week would say this.

Benzema. Lazy fucker is better than messi and cr7 when he feels like it.

the absolute state of football if Kane is unironically being considered a top striker

You're as retarded as Englishmen who dismiss the Italian league as being defensive and boring. Kane is an excellent player, scores lots of goals and creates lots of chance, and he always tracks back and helps defend when necessary. What more do you want out of your main striker?

>it's the amerishart spuds customer again

>better than messi and cr7 when he feels like it.
Lol

>PSG fan convinced me otherwise noting how he's never truly decisive and usually scores when PSG already have a comfortable lead.
Not fucking true but ok.
Mbappé and Neymar have been missing way more. Mbappé fucking missed a goal when there was no keeper. Unfair as fuck. He's maybe the best centre-forward at the moment.