Why does Sup Forums hate Radiohead so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate Radiohead so much?

It’s our favorite band you dumb nig

?

because Sup Forums wishes they can make music as good as them. So they take it out on the 'head

this

Contrarianism

Sup Forums hates everything lately

Because they are incredibly talented, but chose to spend their lives making musak and elevator music that only angsty urban teens like

a good thing. Don't half ass it, make the music you want to and it would be better.

This, I wish Radiohead made a hard album. The angry depressing shit is geting boring now.

this

whatve is an hard album

They know enough to make something genuinely interesting, but squander it on pop rock with token "experimental" elements.

I got NYC tickets bitches

Because Muse is better, duh

I generally enjoy Radiohead except, Amnesiac is far too pseud, HTTT is too buttrockey and shallow, TKOL is lame. The rest is pretty good though.

personally i grew out of radiohead. they were THE band of my highschool years and because of that they'll always have a special place in my heart but i have absolutely moved on

>tkol is lame
top zozzle. the fact this opinion is common here is definitive proof that moo will forever be pleb

they're literally the most popular band of all time

I thought this happened to me too
Until i put on Kid A yesterday and it all came back again

I hope they drop their sound and make some post-hardcore

This... I would actually really like to hear this.

because most of Sup Forums weren't even alive when Radiohead were at their best.

it's love hate

We don't. Next.

If they did, my respect for them would increase greatly

i mean i still love their music and i even recently re-discovered a few new favorites. its mostly the desire to go back is extremely low considering i've worn out their old albums and there is so much music out there to be discovered and loved

Whining over ringtones

people who despise radiohead most likely hasn't listened to radiohead

Because Sup Forums loves them, Sup Forums grows to hate them because they hear about them and feel they threaten any band user might like more.

That's why you never talk about music you enjoy on here, user. It's done me and my favorite bands well for 9 years here.

Sup Forums hates music

The anger in that became sadness, that's a change

this. I still like to shit on them and their fans whenever i can, though

i literally love Radiohead and I'm listening them atm