He "hated" being a child,[9][18] was bullied in elementary school[19] and had no friends until he was "14 or 15"...

> He "hated" being a child,[9][18] was bullied in elementary school[19] and had no friends until he was "14 or 15".[20][21] In the first grade, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident led to a suspension.[18] He was unable to read[22] and was diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), prescribed Ritalin, and placed in a class for special-needs students.[23] Consequently, his mother quit her job and homeschooled him for a year.[23]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Gosling
youtu.be/I9fUqiav_SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally /our guy/.

>He hated being a child, was bullied in elementary school and had no friends until he was 14 or 15

I can relate, perhaps even more than I would like to admit....

this is that canadian foreigner meryl streep praised, a drug addicted knife weilder?

>tfw same story more or less except my parents hated drugs and didnt want to assign any to me

Here I am many years later. Being not Ryan Gosling.

even someone like legendary hollywood actress meryl streep gets things wrong sometimes.

Just think, if he would've binned that knife he may have never become an actor

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

>all this and still more successful and happy than I'll ever be

>mma has no foreigners

she got a lot of shit wrong

I had friends until I was 14 or 15, the irony.

>he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess

if he wasn't white his life would be ruined at this point. police involvment, juvie, probably a court case

white privilege he didn't do nuffin strikes again

> americans are literally brainwashed by movies

He was literally in the House of Mouse at like 8 years old

He was in Canada though. Makes sense nothing happened, and if he would've been black, native, or muslim he probably would've gotten an award for acting out against oppression.

I'm white and got 6 months just for having a screw driver in my back pack. The judge said he want to "make an example of me"

>took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess.

fucking retard

It took all of this for him to turn into a full chad and clap his wings to the skies.

Remember r9k, this is a role model.

The Place Beyond The Pines has truly important life lessons and some people can definitely take a thing or two out of it.

>Be a mother
>Your kid has no friends
>He makes some friends finally
>but throws knives at other kids and gets put in special needs because you let him stay up to watch a film
>Quit your job and take him out of school that was trying to shove him out of way
>Try to homeschool him yourself
>He's now a successful rich actor

Thanks ma

>"Ryan, why did you bring knives to school?"
>"...I throw."

I find that hard to believe. But maybe puberty was magic for him.

The best part is that literally all his kinos are about the different aspects of how women are pure evil

kek

do you think he got both Christina and Britney in the sack?

Source is Wikipedia. I thought you were memeing but it's real

His bullies probably were boys though

He's said that he always fit in better with women and he thinks they're smarter and generally better than men

He pees sitting down just like us

Is Ryan Our Guy?

Can a Chad be Our Guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Gosling
Second paragraph in Early Life section

He's not wrong

>a celebrity with a stupid opinion

no fucking way

are we pretending he didn't already have a better life than us at 8 when he was already a kid star at mickey mouse club??

He's lying, he only identifies with women because he is impotent, just like NWR, but he also resents them for the very same reason.

Gosling isn't a Chad. Chad doesn't work for anything he has.

based

So can I yet now that I'm an adult I wish I were a kid again

Is he me?

Race had nothing to do with it, he didn't get his life ruined because it was before Columbine. Shit like that wouldn't ruin your life pre-Columbine. It was afterwards that all the zero tolerance stuff started. Columbine changed everything.

Which ones are the females and which ones are the males?

Thanks for the giggle user

but he is right, about the president thing, no

this goes in every part of the animal kingdom, except the leader part, they are to emotional

hey me too

What are friends?

ok twitter keep telling yourself that

Based goose

>He's said that he always fit in better with women and he thinks they're smarter and generally better than men

Canadian women are pretty based and kind desu.

that explains why he's such a beta nu-male f*ggot. his only decent work was goosebumps

>assumed the OP is fake
>mfw it's real
No wonder he was so convincing in Drive. He's the real deal.

Each one is a female

i don't know.. he seems so charismatic though. like on graham he was the one always talking and entertaining while ben affleck was legit sad and mopey. he seems like a very extroverted person.

if you're a pathetic excuse of a man then I guess it would seem like he's right

youtu.be/I9fUqiav_SA
he 's got a great personality, he could do so much better than eva mendes

If he was black he would've been killed by the other black kids for doing that kind of shit

>every part of the animal kingdom, except the leader part
Lots of leaders of female packs in animal kingdom. And then hyenas in general.

>all these scripted jokes
>great personality
he's probably a nice guy but I guarantee he doesn't wear the pants in that relationship

>using hyenas as a model for humanity

liberals everyone

Also elephants.

seems someone doesn't love his mother as much, kys right now

Anyone remember him in Breaker High

He looked like a kid that got beat up and was a joke

Now he's a total chad. There is hope user.

> let me point a few selected species, in like a million

wew epic

Any information on when he lost his virginity?

Yeah it sure sucks how they got away with it and were never arrested I guess Jews run the world after all

fuck he looks autistic, still that brown qt rode his dick for sure

those feral niggers lol

do you love your mother more than you respect your father?

>In the first grade, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess.
/myguy/

After receiving their first checks for Drive, Carey Mulligan bought a car; Ryan Gosling bought a hot knife.

this explains his friendship with Refn

whats this from

by a mile atleast, i still love my father, but its shitposting general when we are together

were you breast fed ?

I'm sorry, user. You are surely old enough now to use the prescription Jew on your own?

>MMA isn't art

This triggered me more than any stupid trump hate.

life, motherfucker

>In the first grade, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess.
100% B A S E D

I was, one of my first memories is getting fed. it's not your fault you aren't a man, it's your fathers for being weak

I bet that's the last risky, guy-like thing he ever did. It's a damn shame not being able to respect our celebs.

The point is using nature or animals as a "this is how homosapiens should work" blueprint is dumb because nature is inconsistent.

b-but you are a virgin mate, kys

mothers are the literal milk that run this world

the point is your mother loves you no matter what

and you are a cunt, so there goes that

its cause hes fucking attractive
of course women treat him well
stop praising this fucking chad REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ben affleck is autistic, our guy

>getting jealous like a bitch
>implying we don't rank actresses on looks the same way