Hey Americans remember that time you tried to invade our country and failed and then got your white house burned down...

Hey Americans remember that time you tried to invade our country and failed and then got your white house burned down? haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YH5MEyNuIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_York#Burning_of_York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did Canada even exist back then?

No.
It was still a colony of the U.K. and the people who defeated the U.S. invasion force were primarily British Regulars, with like a fourth being Canadian militia.

But let them continue to larp. It's cute.

>tfw burning down your white house

youtube.com/watch?v=4YH5MEyNuIM

I don't, because I don't have ancestors that fought and bled for the US and I am a rootless cosmopolitan consumer who finds himself in a meme country that lost any semblance of tradition or national memory.

um

fuck off, and leave then faggot

Not really since Canada didn't exist until after the Civil War and the White House was burned by British regulars brought over from Europe while Napoleon was exiled on Elba.

We were British. So it was us.

WE

this

but traitorous scum will never understand this

are you also willing to say that it was the Sudanese that defeated the Nazis?

no because that was the soviets

Then are you willing to say that the Armenians defeated the Nazis?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_York#Burning_of_York

we literally captured and burned your capital a year before the british burned washington. in fact the burning of washington was pretty much just a butthurt response to the burning of york lel and nobody even gave a fuck because washington wasn't even a real city yet. york was an actual functional capital.

pic related, we stole your parliament's ceremonial mace and didn't give it back until fucking 1934 lel

no, it was the soviets

and Canada is still a realm of the commonwealth, so they indeed btfo americans

Um sweetie, we wuz
This
Gave it back like a bunch of cucks, haha

SO DID THE BRITISH YOU DUMB SHIT

you realize Armenia was a part of the USSR yes?

I'm english descent

It was a world-wide effort, but supposedly Russia had it covered.
It's never too late to join the fold American! You can be a commonwealth country again.

hahaha that was done by the Rothschild I remember that, the good old times

>implying Russia wouldn't have been raped if the U.S./U.K. hadn't forced Hitler to fight a two front war.

The Soviets were weak at that point. They just had numbers.

>tfw you failed
>tfw we burned your white house

And nothing you say will change that, cuckmerican. Now admit we are the master race.

Yes, was.

It's been discussed (maybe by Russians), Russia could have won the war without assistance.
Same reason America which had a plan to attack Russia, never did. Was deemed impossible.

Absolute bullshit
For one there was no way in hell Russia could've single handedly defeated the Nazis, they weren't even expected to be able to handle them with it being a two front war.

And the only reason we didn't invade Russia after WW2 was because there was no way we could've drummed up support for the war on the homefront. Not because we were somehow weaker than them.
Don't forget we had fucking nukes, and they ddin't

The brits burned it down though

Why didn't you just capture and loot it instead? You could have dank American memorabilia in your national museums right now and always be able to tease us about it.

We were Brits

Don't know, but by the end Russia was a force.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

By the time you'd have invaded, America had 0 nukes left but I'm not disagreeing with you. Just an interesting bit of history. Too bad it didn't happen because much of the shit today could have been avoided if China had been included.

Too heavy we had to lug back our massive balls already

Looks like you guys removed it.

you are frogs

kek

awww

You're still bongs in denial (with a French tumor). Accept it or declare your independence already.