Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ3fm2ERwS0
youtube.com/watch?v=hbU5-aTmaf8
youtube.com/watch?v=pNNMr5glICM
youtube.com/watch?v=A6SMcB8XKh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I don't like trump
>I don't like brexit

the alt-right has a lot going for it, and several interesting right-wing ideologies under the umbrella of the alt-right

it's just a fucking shame that the nazi faction of the alt right has such a vile and toxic image and brand that it drags down the whole movement

oh my days
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ3fm2ERwS0

the gf

*pulls out a straight razor and castrates you in one quick motion*

Is it normal for things to not be completely straight when wearing glasses? Like my phone looks slightly diagonal and misshapen. I know my left lense is quite a bit stronger than the right

there are no funny right wing comedia-

hate this runt

I like Putin, but only because he's the same height as me

>trumps is Putins puppet
>russia rigged the election

I just want a war already

comedy is a radical centrist's game

You got a bad pair.
Sometimes I get glasses like that.

so all the lefty comedians that oppose the state of israel and want justice for palestine are "conforming to their jewish masters standards"

Norm MacDonald is a conservative comedian

this dying rome meme has been circulating for hundreds of years guys. we're not going anywhere

the slag gf

>his eyes don't have the same level of prescription

From Canada no less.

jews on the media and entertainment industry so only left wing comedians who embrace cultural marxism propaganda get any mainstream recognition

in the corner of your vision or center? push them closer to your eyes. if you're very myopic small adjustments matter a lot

canadians are all right leaning outside of the big cities

STOP TALKING ABOUT FUCKING POLITICS
THERE'S A POLITICS BOARD GO THERE

IT'S FUCKING BORING. EVERYDAY I COMR HERE YOURE TALKING ABOUT COMMUNISM THE ALT RIGHT HUURRRR LE POLITICS

STOP

YOURE WORSE THAN FUCKING TIM

EVERY FUCKING DAY JESUS

Okay so I'll need to go back in and replace them then

sue

>The Areni-1 shoe is a 5,500-year-old leather shoe that was found in 2008 in excellent condition in the Areni-1 cave complex located in the Vayots Dzor province of Armenia.[1] It is a one-piece leather-hide shoe that has been dated as a few hundred years older than the one found on Ötzi the Iceman, making it the oldest piece of leather footwear in the world known to contemporary researchers. Much older footwear, 10,000-year-old sandals made of sagebrush fiber, has been discovered in the United States at Fort Rock Cave in Oregon.[2] By evidence found to date, the use of shoes arose between 40,000 and 26,000 years ago.[3][4] The discovery was made by an international team led by Boris Gasparyan, an archaeologist from the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnography of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia (co-directors of the project are Ron Pinhasi from University College Cork in Ireland, and Gregory Areshian from UCLA).[5]

You can ask for them to mess with the frame until it's better, yeah.

so what all the commies hate Israel and they are still jewish shills. Rothschilds don't give a shit about Israel.

Calm your titties Asperger Syndrome

I agree with this autistic lad

Centre. I've tried moving them around a bit and nothing seems to make a difference

He hates Canada

yeah the jews don't care about israel lol

AUTISM

>friend came out as transgender years ago
>(s)he's now quite cute and fuckable

I am Putin

what's it like wearing glasses? don't they fall off or smash in your face if you like flop onto a sofa or fall over or whatever

This man needs professional care and I agree with him

Greater London is in desperate need of medical attention

did you get these at a shop or the internet? if it's a shop you probably are just not used to the higher RX, internet they probably fucked up

they don't

lets see him la

putin is the one whos responsible for charlottesville

drumpf gets his orders from putin it couldnt have happened without putin okaying it

Shop. They're $700 glasses too so I want to make sure its right. I'll go back in and speak to them at the weekend

HURR LE AUTISM
HE HAS AUTISM IF HE GOES AGAINST THE STATUS QUO HURR YOURE PROBABLY FROM REDDIT

LE FUNNY SPACING MEME

LETS GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE SAME POLITICS WE TALKED ABOUT FOR THE LAST FUCKING TWO YEARS

thick as pigshite

more like Soros funding the BLM and antifa counter protests

Yeah. You more carefully avoid things hitting your face because of it

>don't they fall off
they hook onto your ears
>smash in your face
it's very tough glass
>flop onto a sofa or fall over
nah, at worse you'll bend the frame a bit, but that's usually fixable

nothing worse than cackling slags

>Analysis by BBC News shows motorists in the north of England had the most licenses with a dozen or more points.

Makes you think

DONT CARE

Settle a bet for me lads. Is this 2muchass?

What's he referring to?

When were fascists hanged from lamp-posts?

I agree. Politics is boring. I want to talk about how it's funny how British people pronounce Leicester.

>$700 glasses

I get all my vision for free because I'm not genetically flawed

northern retards at it again
low IQ morons

why is her bum crack drawn on?

What ,ive literally just come into this thread

no, but who's ass is it?

rothschilds live in the US and are ashkenazi jews, most of the older generation are zionists but a lot of the younger generation aren't zionists they don't really give a shit about Israel they are just set on world domination and the base for their world government will be the US where they hold the strongest assets

best one. skip to 3.50 if you want to skip the alex jones speech and lotr cuts. i enjoyed it though haha what am i like

youtube.com/watch?v=hbU5-aTmaf8

Cheshire is a schizophrenic pedophile who is also a white supremacist despite being Indian

this but ironically

Ava Sparxxx fat bum

Anything north of Portsmouth is not England.
My condition is caused by environment not genetics

ORANGE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

i'm neither a nazi nor a communist

collectivism is cancer

The Mighty B wasn't that bad.
dunno about the rest

so let me get this straight:
>2013-2016 /brit/
Civic nationalist Eurosceptic lads vs a Pro-European progressive/liberal minority
>2017 /brit/
Ethno-nationalists, neo-reactionaries and fascists vs Marxist and Anarchist minority

what radicalised /brit/?

>genetically flawed
I can see further without my glasses than you can normally

1945 eastern front

Sounds like a top lad

digimon

about 200 people are actual proper neo-nazis in america

there are probably over a million indoctrinated commie scum you need to wipe out

youtube.com/watch?v=pNNMr5glICM

bit of a tune

don't know if we've ever done that

>got no gf
>got no gf
>got 6k saved up
>got anxiety
>21 years old
>only had sex with fatties

Here i go

the yank election and /r/the_donald shitting up the rest of the site

me

No glasses make you able to see better than fully functional human eyes

send him this

russian operatives have spread from the alt right to the anti alt right right? highly concerning

t-tune
youtube.com/watch?v=A6SMcB8XKh4

At least youre young enough to change and have a decent amount of money

elaborate

it's actually pretty cool.

Like I know right now the old /brit/ are starting to realise I'm not that bad compared to the Sup Forums shitters

cool

the gf (male)

good thing I said without my glasses then eh?

my willy

lol look at that road

>got a gf
>got like 1k saved lmao
>socially inept
>23 years old
>had sex with 6 girls all of which were slim to average

it's basically a reflection of the real world