Why does Sup Forums claim this Paddy faggot's chat show is actually good?

Why does Sup Forums claim this Paddy faggot's chat show is actually good?

He's not funny, so he always has a comedian at the other end of the couch to do the heavy lifting. He knows his own limitation and lack of talent, and built a show that covers them up, while putting celebrity at the center.

It is when compared to every other chat show

This
He's not great just better than the rest

That's like comparing shit to shit though.

adding more celebrities to the mix, instead of one by one makes it more of a conversation, instead of just a Q&A, and provides more interesting interactions.
And while it's arguable that he isnt funny, i disagree. while not that much of a comedian, the way he trolls some of the celebrities at least feels more unique.

>provides more interesting interactions.
Interesting how?

It's basically an hour long advertising opportunity masquerading as a chat show, where actors shill their latest release and repeat some anecdote they have told a thousand times before.

He's a boring sycophant and a shit interviewer.

>It's basically an hour long advertising opportunity masquerading as a chat show
Literally every chat show

Yes, no one is saying otherwise are they?

What's your fucking point?

>paddy
sorry ahmed

It's alright. It's no Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.

He has some great episodes

>thinking this was the worst insult in op's post

Because context, idiot. He's in the top-tier in this genre of shows. If you don't like talk shows, go watch something else. Fucking retard.

Context is irrelevant. The question asked was why Sup Forums thinks GRAHAM NORTON'S show is good.

You fucking thick nigger.

Only JT episode I liked was the one with DeVito and Sheridan Smith.

Otherwise it's just the same as GN, but with adverts.

I'm not talking about his shit ITV show.

S-sorry

because like 33% of posters are britbongs.

Really? That much, how do you know?

>thinking faggot is an insult on 4chin
Faggot

>Paddy
That Pr*d faggot isn't Irish

>Faggot
Fuck off, Paddy

It's fun to see the celebrities interact on the couch.

The host is a complete nothing.

He's a Paddy as far as I am concerned.

yes he is he grew up in bandon, he's probably more irish then you

>doodeedoodeedoooo. top o' tha mornin' to ya and on today's show i have some borin' hollywood libshit who i will be blowin' sunshine up their arse. bag o'taytos. feckin' bejesus!

Did he ever apologize for accepting the bafta award that by all rights shouldve gone to Stewart lee? Still can't believe that happened.

Story?

ross>>>>>>>>>>>>alan carr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.norton

>potato niggers
>allowed on tv

SAD

Alan Carr is a fucking travesty to mankind.

He does his research.

Best chat show host, pic related

Shut the fuck up.

Apparently stews comedy vehicle and graham's chat show were up for a bafta in the comedy category, and graham's show won. And get this, the fuck actually accepted the award! Worst part is, nobody even tried to stop him. Fucking graham norton.

Tbh, it's not his fault. Those who voted should hang their heads in shame.