Film look is shit

I watched Hardcore Henry, and it would have been the greatest action movie of all time if not for the low framerate. 120fps as standard can't come soon enough. Calling stupid people "slow" isn't just a metaphor - their brains really do work slower. If you think a low framerate like 24fps is sufficient for action scenes then you are literally retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CW5oGRx9CLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You fucking retarded? Humans can't see past 23.9 frames per second anyways

its 30 FPS.

your status = BTFO

you probably also think that the maximum dick length is 4 inches

It's 24fps, or 25fps if you watch a PAL version. 30fps would be a small improvement but still shit.

Still a good movie

>I think film works the same way as vidya gaymes and havent got a clue about the technical aspects.

Sup Forums needs to leave.

I-I-It isnt?

Hardcore Henry is deliberately shot in a video game style. That's why it would be the best, if not for the shit framerate.

Is Hobbit @ 48 fps avialable on Blu-ray? I never saw it in the theaters and I don't really care for the movie but I'd like to see what it looks like.

The problem is most things will just look different and things like CGI and stunts would need to step it up because the more frames you have the worse mistakes are gonna look. The only person I can see pulling it off would be James Cameron so let's hope he can raise the bar once again with the next Avatar if it ever sees the light of day.

there are no movie cameras that capture in 60 FPS .. Avatar 2 will be the first ever.
Bluray and DVD format cannot play movies in 60 FPS.
Movie Theaters cannot play in 60 FPS ... only specially adapted ones could cope with the Hobbit in 48 FPS.

like I said kid, you dont know fuck about shit. its not simply a case of "increasing the framerate".

Wasn't the movie recorded with gopros? They could've released in digital

>there are no movie cameras that capture in 60 FPS
False. Movie cameras routinely capture in high framerate for slow-motion scenes.

>Bluray and DVD format cannot play movies in 60 FPS.
False. Bluray support 720p60 (which is a shitload better than 4Kp24) and 4K Bluray supports 4Kp60. DVD supports 480i60.

>Movie Theaters cannot play in 60 FPS
Some can support 120FPS, which is needed to show Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk at the correct framerate.

>its not simply a case of "increasing the framerate
Yes, it really is a case of increasing the framerate. Everything wrong with action movies is a consequence of low framerate. Film look means all fast actions is a blurry mess. Every stupid action movie cliche is an attempt to work around the problems of low framerate. Games are better than movies, and this doesn't have to be the case. Don't be scammed by the "24fps is sufficient" idiots.

>Every stupid action movie cliche is an attempt to work around the problems of low framerate.

pls explain

>Games are better than movies

Telegraphed moves, ridiculous foley sounds, stupid closeups and shaky-cam. A realistic fight scene is literally impossible at 24fps. There's no action movie with the intense feeling of a good game, and framerate is to blame.

interesting pov, thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=CW5oGRx9CLM
what does Sup Forums think of the music video he directed?

>A realistic fight scene is literally impossible at 24fps.
A realistic fight scene is literally impossible with actors who don't know how to fight properly.
FTFY

I want to watch this film on a vr headset.
That'd be cool.

A realistic fight scene would just be two guys taking it to the ground and grappling 99 percent of the time.

That was pretty good.