Anyone else think we are going to fight another war on this land in the next 100 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/majority_minority_america_will_more_hispanics_and_asians_become_white_.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/2016-election-realignment-partisan-political-party-policy-democrats-republicans-politics-213909
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

the word war implies both sides are fighting, so no there isn't going to be a war

Once Mexico starts annexing our land, of course.

At least the beds will get made and the pools will be clean.

No.
nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/majority_minority_america_will_more_hispanics_and_asians_become_white_.html

Politico also just released new data, suggesting that people of European descent are likely to remain the majority much longer than previously expected..

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/2016-election-realignment-partisan-political-party-policy-democrats-republicans-politics-213909

Also, Mexicans are only one subgroup of hispanics. Central Americans would not want to become part of greater Mexico.

By fight do you mean blow our shitty army into vapor? Mexico is blessed to have you guys as our neighbours. At this rate it's more realistic to think USA will go to war with colombia or bolivia than Mexico.

fuck off with your lying skewed maps

B but da wall?

If mexicans take back California will they then have to immediately leave because it would then be Mexico?

>The entirety of ohio is blue
based

All you civil war shits are so deluded you don't realize history will repeat itself. The fed and at least half of your white women will fight against you and just the last civil war you'll be seen as evil white racist going American ideals.

>Whites winning a race war

Imagine this war happening under Obongo and Hillary's reign, you'll be cucked forever

>The future of American whiteness will likely evolve to include a larger share of ancestry from Asia and Latin America, just as in the past it’s expanded to include people from eastern and southern Europe.

What a stupid cunt.

In the past there were actual legal/social reasons for the Irish, Southern Europeans, Eastern Europeans, Jews, etc to want to be considered "white" that don't really exist nowadays. "White" identity is considered by American media to be pathological and oppressive towards minorities, as well as stale, boring, etc ("Dude white cooking lmao").

The future of American ethnic self-identification will just replace "muh 1/8th Cherokee" with "muh 1/8th Chinese/African, so I'm not 'really' white bro"

Your army is actually really good, and Mexico, like Russia, has harrying and repulsing invaders as the one time the country functions like a German corporation. Our best warrior ever, Smedley Darlington Butler, actually toured Mexico to put together estimates for invading it, and he concluded that it couldn't be done.

*going against American ideals

>"All men are created equal"
>This war will be antithesis of that

>implying the running president won't simply give the land to mexico after arguing it was theirs anyway

This is a possibility once the border states reach 70%+ Mexican

I'm not sure, you guys have alien-level war technology compared to ours. For example, our airforce is composed of these airplanes, last time I checked USA had supersonic stealth war jets.

> Once Mexico starts annexing our land, of course.
Why? Welfare turns you into their slaves...

Yes, the Black-Womens'-Asian-Hispanic-Queer Folks' Liberation War

Hispanics assimilated better than blacks have

if there is a war on our land it is because of terrorist/anarchist

So you mean the angry whites that are on the wrong side of history?

HEY, super tucanos are cool man

Hispanics already have an infighting already, especially since Trump became relevant, as well as to some, dangerous. My Hispanic grandparents won't talk to my family or my cousins who share the same viewpoint.

Hispanic is a subjective identification. Mestizo and Amerindian would be a better categorization, so the groups could be more accurately represented.

>The future of American ethnic self-identification will just replace "muh 1/8th Cherokee" with "muh 1/8th Chinese/African, so I'm not 'really' white bro"

You'll be amazed how many of my family members would be jealous because of a Caucasian's fair skin complexion.

The next war will be Pro white vs Anti White or Nationalists vs Globalists, mark my fucking words.

angry whites that are placing their anger elsewhere like the people not the system maybe
>Nationalists vs Globalists,
it'll be this

Those planes are ideal for your terrain.

>not conquering mexico to mexico city
>NAFTA
>Military superiority being an understatement
Not going to happen. Ever.
Before the US entered into WW2, the Germans wanted to team up with Mexico so that they could draw the US' attention away from Europe and stop supplying the Allies with super awesome crap. In return, Mexico would get its territories back that it lost during its war with the states earlier. Mexico ran a check on this and decided that it was impossible and Germany was cucking them out.

>You'll be amazed how many of my family members would be jealous because of a Caucasian's fair skin complexion.

It'll be like the NAACP i.e. a bunch of middle-class university-educated white-as-fuck pardos LARPing as representatives of blacks straight from the ghetto

As if blacks straight from the ghetto could actually win a majority vote at any level of the political spectrum

Been waiting for a civil war for the past eight years, democrats must be stopped by any means necessary.