ITT: Name the country you think is the most beautiful overall in terms of nature, architecture, history, etc

ITT: Name the country you think is the most beautiful overall in terms of nature, architecture, history, etc.

My vote goes for Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCeYTKLK0iU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiganto-ji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kenya

I think the photo is China

gaijin detected

Ukrainian here
here you go

Japan
>nature
meh tier, just generic mountains and forests
even Balkans have superior nature
>architecture
old chinese architecture mixed with modern american architecture
>history
sit on small volcanic islands for 2000 years, then chimp out and get nuked by murricans, then make electronics and pedo cartoons for autistic losers

my vote for russia

it's not

ummm stop bullying ok

forgeted

*sit on small volcanic islands for 2000 years and do nothing relevant

Ukraine:

redpilled
purest whites
last bastion of western civilization

das rite
even niggas know we are strong and praise us
youtube.com/watch?v=xCeYTKLK0iU

Estonia.

Ok, I found out it's in Japan. but I think this kind of architecture and nature are much more popular in China. I think OP should visit China instead of Japan if he liked it.

I don't like china

What's the name of the temple?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiganto-ji

はぁ?死ねばいいのに。

>I don't like china
our culture and history are literally based on China though...

It's like saying you love Scandinavian culture while hating Vikings.

>tell Japanese history is best
>don't like china
I don't know if you're trolling or being baka

I know, but my problem is mostly with the people. I visited china once and had some pretty bad experiences. they have a messed up mentality.

but OP also likes Shinto, which is not Chinese stuff

Please do tell what happened, did you lose a kidney or did they eat your dog?

I've read a lot of chinese history, I don't hate china but I can't stomach the chinese.

Sinosphere overall

Slavdom is beauty
harsh beauty

just people being shitty for no reason on multiple occasions. I don't know if it was a problem with the specific part of china I was in but the experience definitely damaged my opinion of them.

somewhere in South America

somewhat self-hating mainland chink diaspora here and i agree.

t. Taiwanese diaspora

>woh hoh! I love Japanese architecture!
>posting Chinese architecture
*cringe*

You should never take it personally. just think of the chinese people as tactless and straightforward. Once you get to know an individual they're just like any other person, though.

better?

I adore Ancient China, but I don't really have a high opinion on modern Chinese because Chinese tourists I see here are rude and so third-worldish.

Iran
i unironically love deserts and sandy architecture, plus the persian empire is the GOAT

holy shit

I used to work in iceland where they get a lot of east asian tourists and the chinese tourists were always very rude, while the japanese and korean tourists were respectful.

at least post the real russia

Why's it so disliked? Do Ukies fear the BBC?

>while the japanese and korean tourists were respectful.
>korean tourists were respectful

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO

Russian scum and Polacks downvoting
they fear strong Ukraina

Uzbekistan
I like oasis cities in dry area along the Silk Road

do they act shitty in japan?
to be honest I could only tell when someone was either a japanese or chinese tourist, so maybe you're right.

I always thought Balkan.Greece and general Mediterranean area was beautiful. It's almost out worldly with the blue ocean and white houses.

In fact I'd dare to say it's probably the most beautiful coastal area on earth.

France, Germany, Austria or Italy probably. Hell throw in Switzerland, it's right there. Am I allowed to just say all the nice bits of western europe? According to the EU they're all basically one country right? :^)

The US is weaker on history (natives hardly built anything) and architecture (too much neoclassical but we started doing cool shit by the mid-19th century) but in terms of natural scenery we're top tier.

Why chinks always say "I'm a self-hater" when they talk shit about their communist party or people?

First-worlders have complaints about their politicians and stories about bad people in their own countries but we never start by "I'm a self-hater but-" when we talk about it. It sounds like Chinese people are literal bacteria people which is just a cluster system.

From my personal experiences, Koreans are okay.
Most Korean tourists I see are young girls or guys, and they act like a regular human, but with a bit louder voice.
Chinese family tourists are the worst in my opinion.
I feel sorry for HKgers & Taiwanese as we usually just assume they are mainlanders.

Russia desu

Unironically Russia

I'll say Russia, but I'd go for the whole of Slavdom if I could desu

>nature, architecture, history,
italy, france or mexico
but i dont know about italy's nature so the other 2

maybe not most beautiful but def comfy is the South Pacific, and I've always admired indigenous American culture in North American because of the mystery.

but in addition to this North Africa is really comfy (the self hating moroc*an poster will disagree) but I spent time in Fés, it was fucking fantastic walking down the 12th century streets seeing donkeys carrying soda and electronics. The people were super kind and the atmosphere was full of generosity. It was also Ramadan, so fasting and breaking fast was super communal and wonderful. I lived in the old city with a fanily and I loved it.

I visited Japan and thought it was really comfy and historical too, and I especially like the lakes and small cities like Hakone. The history is also present there, but this is a common answer so I wanted to go deeper and less muh western civ