Literally nothing to worry about, unless you live in Seoul. Calm your breasts

Literally nothing to worry about, unless you live in Seoul. Calm your breasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Military_Strength_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=HuXJBJWR36Y
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=HoRyrCjOkdI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But what if I have a soul?

THIS, Border fags are fucked but the air/missle strikes that will follow their artillery barrage will be like nothing the world has ever seen. South Korea, we got this.

Even without our help I bet South Korea could handle it themselves

Ireland could fucking defeat North Korea

According to globalfirepower, Ethiopia could beat NK... fucking Ethiopia.

>will be like nothing the world has ever seen.
why to trump supporters always talk like him

like he's trying to sell me a hotel or something

honduras would defeat north korea

20 good men could defeat venezuela

Yeah bro I could single handedly defeat north korea they are all starving haha it's just like the news said they're weak lol!!

It's not a Trump thing, it's an AMERICAN thing, I bet you were born after 1985 and live in a big city or suburb, many such cases.

dude you're a total faggot lmao

you guys are really, REALLY, underestimating the difficulty of fighting a conventional war against a country who has literally been preparing for war with the west since their creation.

then you're fucked

SPOTTED

Hi mods

because you wanted to conquer them in 50ss and when you began to lose you nearly used nukes

usa is such a disgusting country

Just don't , America and South Korea broke through against a 40-1 manpower advantage and destroyed 40% of Chinese military strength in North Korea in 1950-1953.

is it a proxy or you are really from nk? i know some of them have a limited access to the internet

Fuck you Kimmy 1v1 me

>America and South Korea broke through against a 40-1 manpower advantage

it's not even funny lol

~600+k south koreans and 330+k americans vs about 270k north koreans and 1350k chinks not counting the rest (according to the wiki, albeit quite a few sources there are a shit) it's 1.7 to 1 manpower ratio with a much worse mechanization

that's why you never believe american ratios btw, i bet he counted only americans not even giving shot of 0.6m south korean troops and also overestimated the amount of nork troops

Fuck you cunt, vs me 1v1 no scope on rust. I fucking dare you bitch.

don't forget the ~20k Russians :^)

I wouldn't be surprised if this is actually kim.

Costa Rica is the best Korea

Please nuke am*rica too Kim :)

well i didn't count 14k brits, 8k canadains etc

russia didn't have ground troops here and lost 299 men dead so even if the numbers are true it were aircraft technicians and stuff

Timestamp pls kim

40 miles away from potentially thousands of heavy artillery pieces. DPRK doesn't need nukes.

It was primarily RAF people... But we still kicked ass in the air.

depends on which sources you believe, the records on the both sides differ drastically (my favorite one it's 0 lost fighters recorded by soviet vs a few claimed by the gunners of b29, lol). not to forget the favorite trick of americans that write off planes that were lost to enemy aircraft as losses to technical reasons or ground fire (they did it in vietnam too), like the recent researches (american btw) significantly increase the amount of shot down sabers etc etc

eventually you couldn't maintain air superiority, couldn't do daily bombing raids and so couldn't destroy the north korea

*daytime bombing raids

WTF Ivan...do I have to remind you how the Chinese have faired in the last few centuries of warfare?. Well I guess I will....Modern China was destroyed by the Mongols, repeatedly, then the Japanese, then the French, then the British, then the Germans, then the Japanese again, then the Russians, Several times, then the Americans then the Japanese again, then the Americans and South Koreans and then the Vietnamese. Wiki away if you have your doubts.

i don't care how they did in the past, i just note that there was no 40 to 1 manpower advantage according to the sources on wikipedia

I'm sure SK barely has an army, and certainly no nukes.

You should have learned your lesson Aleks with your Winter War and your Patriotic Barbarossa defense, the Soviets became a well oiled military machine by the end of WW2(The Great War)Numbers mean little, it is the HEART of the warrior that determines the outcome.

why dont you check

Because the beauty of human conversation?

I'm a foreign student living in the US and I always get surprised by how Americans underestimate the US military.
Firstly, since mid 1950s, US military analysts under the foreign services clearly states that South Korea will lose to North Korea without the US intervention. They made it clear that external force will define the prospect of the potential all-out war between the North and South.
in the late 1950s, US started asking S.Korea to cut back on military spending (in 1958, president Rhee 71% of government budget on defense) and decrease the number of soldier.
In the 1970s, the economic situation became better in the South, but only due to strong textile trade with America (The U.S. got really upset with the trade deficit and always demanded South Korea do as we say. US also wanted to decrease military support to S.Korea by removing portions of US personnel and cutting military aid budget, catch-22 for the gooks here).
In the 1990s, S.Korea finally became resourceful and showed strong secondary sector of economy development, and this is the period that S.Korea started getting generally superior arms than N.Korea.
In the late 1990s, financial crisis fucked up S.Korean economy, cutting large portion of budget in every sector of the government including military. This is the time U.S. companies started buying everything in South Korea really cheap and enslaving them from behind (The hidden jewish presence in South Korea is amazing; no one knows this but ALL of large south Korean banks have at least 50% ownership held by foreigners).
In the mid-late 2000s, South Korea economy started recovering and afford damn good arms from all the Western nations and even the former enemy Russia. Although disorganized, S.Korea managed to get good enough arms to be able to bring mutual destruction between South Korea and North Korea (remember, if war breaks out, Seoul is going to get butt-raped and have to rebuild everything like Tokyo did after Bombing of Tokyo) .

tl;dr South Korea arms power = North Korea arms power as of 2017; and North Korea is crazy enough to attack even at this rate if America don't interfere.
South Korea has been SECRETLY (because press is leftist as fuck, and people are dumb shit nationalists) strengthening their ties with the US armed forces and negotiating with them to strengthen US Forces Korea. They started operating THAAD few weeks ago in South Korea (the south korean government didn't wanted to install THADD because of leftists scums, but Norks threatening forced them to adopt the program).
In 2017, US troops in South Korea amounts to around 35000, 55000 in Japan, and over 100000 in other Non-Asian pacific locations (the number is increasing). These troops have in possession of arms other nations cannot dream of ever acquiring. US can rapidly deploy 3 aircraft carriers to Sea of Japan in no time as well.

kim shills pls go

i am not sure what you even mean

i simply demonstrated that the claim "America and South Korea broke through against a 40-1 manpower advantage" is wrong when it was 1.7 to 1 manpower advantage (counting north koreans, south koreans, chinese and americans only) by the sources on wiki, and those chinks had little mechanization mostly being simply infantry

>In 2017, US troops in South Korea amounts to around 35000

>>having foreign soldiers on your clay

THANK YOU for reinforcing me. Ivan, Igor, Aleks and Sasha have NO clue what they are talking about despite their shared border.

oh my god is this real? KIM?

LMAO@ Turkey's life... NUKES everywhere

>mfw 20 years Military Intelligence Corps (United States Army) retired

i haven't said a single thing about the modern military situation there

What in the actual fuck are you trying to say?

I actually did. S.Korea military recently became strong enough to guarantee mutual destruction between the North and the South. US military presence is extremely important in protecting capitalist asset in the nation because if not, Seoul will get annihilated (S.Korea has the 11th greatest economy in the world, the asset size is important to capitalists, including a lot of jews).
Under this condition (asset entanglement), even China cannot commit military involvement if US decides to attack North Korea without the use of chemical/biological/nuclear weapons. This is because the New World Order dominates the entire globe and if China decides to act against the wish of the capitalist and damage South Korean asset, they will see blood like the Japs did during the WWII. The whole world will cut resource export to China including Russia because they actually don't want to do anything with Norks now. Copper, Silver, Crude oil, iron, gold will deplete in China in no time. China can't even think of going on all-out war against the capitalists because to do that, they have to use the nukes, and if they do so, America will just choose to erase China. Norks are truly on its own.

it's the american way on Sup Forums always assume the enemy is weaker both politically and militarily. assume that the the populace is so ready for revolt and so ready to join the Americans in overthrowing their own government! they will cheer for us!

it's kind of disgusting. failure to look at the situation objectively will lead to unnecessary death from everyone. war isn't pretty and i hope all the people here saying how easy it would be to win at the at the front lines.

but do the lizard people agree with the jews!?

Fighting a conventional war would be the easy part. It would be done in a few days. Like Saddam's army during both gulf wars. The complicated part is insurgency after the conventional forces have been disintegrated. Also like Iraq after we got rid of Saddam.

SK is top 20, maybe even top 10 most powerful armed forces

I was attempting to mock that Turks" please nuke America" post. I have personal knowledge of American Nuclear assets in Turkey gained from 20 years in MI(nothing like CIA) I could read Morse code when I was recruited/signed up and they sent me to MI, I am now retired(20 years)and working in the rail industry.

South Korea is also a country that was preparing for war since its creation

what are you talking about, South Korea has mandatory military service. SK is pretty darn strong, especially because the top heads are no morally apt people and they are willing to let all SK citizens die to earn time like Mao.

>it's the american way on Sup Forums always assume the enemy is weaker both politically and militarily
Are you suggesting that North Korea has more political and military power than the United States?

forgot pic
you can check other sites too

How dumb are you

please share with us the proxy

Did you even read my comment?
It basically says what you said.

im suggesting that in a war you have to both win militarily and have the political clout to do so. Compared to NK, the USA does not have a government that can absorb many casualties. should this conflict turn out like Vietnam, public opinion can be swayed and turn an otherwise 'easy war' it a long drawn out conflict and possibly withdrawal. Invading a country is always politically unsavory compared to the defenders.

If we include China into NK's side I can see that the numbers of people dying grow exponentially from just a fight against NK.

you must have the political resolve to continue a war, in this sense, NK is by far more suited then the USA.

how old are you, be honest

are you a wizard?

It's a proxy.

lol... 43(today)ironically and I have 3 children aged 24, 20 and 17. I am Divorced and a Widower.

So you're at least 40 years old posting Pepe the frog?

Jesus, man.

Happy birthday user and sorry for your loss.

If you don't mind me asking how did your wife pass?

Now I don't feel so bad about posting on a site with edgy faggots half my age (26)

Fug u for getting laid though :DDDDDDDD

Why are you randomly capitalizing words?

I latched on in 2009 and never looked back, an older and even sometimes wiser perspective is not detrimental here.

Thank you Kindly, she took her own life in August of 2013

shiet

Oh wow, right in the same month as your birthday. I won't ask how she did because that's not only irrelevant but disrespectful.

I will say though that I just turned 30 on August 1st. I wasted my 20s getting drunk and womanizing, hurting people, and being self-destructive.

I am 1 year away from having my electrical engineering degree now though and have gotten back on track.

Peace be to you user. Your ability to be nice to others despite your legitimately difficult years raising children, losing a wife, and going through a divorce does not go unrecognized.

Most of the people here don't realize that in real life that some people have real problems. Rise above, as you have already done. I hope your kids have been able to cope with the loss of their mother.

Funny thing, it isn't the loss that overwhelms you when it happens. It is is the feeling that you could have prevented it.

Thank you for your kind words and sentiment. This was my second wife and my children's step-mother, My boys had never seen me so weakened and couldn't handle it. My first(ex)wife and my daughter could. I asked my Daughter to sit alone with me at night those first few nights(I couldn't sleep or eat for a good week or so afterwards)and she did. We sat in a room silently without speaking through the night for days.

>preparing for war
what do you think SK's been doing all these years? jerking off to K-POP?

Happy birthday user!

Oh man. I'm sorry user

Who says you can't jerk off to K-Pop while preparing for war?

Hope you are doing better, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. And I hope your kids are doing well and you are taking care of yourself. I did you do anything special? You know, they say 40 is a very important year spiritually because 40 is a coming of age, of enlightenment and development. Work on your spiritualality and have a good year man.

Don't some American documents claim we didn't lose a single aircraft during the Korean War to enemy fire? haha

>I wasted my 20s getting drunk and womanizing, hurting people, and being self-destructive.

This is how most men spend their 20's.. don't feel bad user.

This

ok, ok...

Well we're still above them en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Military_Strength_Index

>mfw is Kim
Nuke yourself you fat kimchinigger.

>19000km argie user knows the existence of kimchi
Wtf

Thank you. I feel less old now.

welcome piss off surfingfag

north losers don't eat kimchi, they eat white kimchi

What Kim nukes my animes though? What will I watch?

I just hope the radiation cloud doesn't blow East...

uh japan, they are more likely to nuke you then SK.

options are military bases in SK which would kill Koreans and Americans or military bases in Japan which would kill Japanese and Americans. who you think north Korea hates more? Koreans or Japanese?

youtube.com/watch?v=HuXJBJWR36Y

Who would even side with North Korea? I don't think China will.

I am.

Give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes and ill impregnate the bitch

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=HoRyrCjOkdI

It's the only thing people know about your subhuman region
China: cat/dog buffets
Japan: sushi and samurai
Korea: rotten cabbage

Are you in the DPRK?

Are you fucking serious?