youtube.com/watch?v=oAVCaUonrbE&feature=youtu.be&t=13m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Go back to building your museum

Yes please do the worldbuilding again Disney has no soul

>samefagging this hard

Naturally patricians do
But this place is full of tfa apologists

Yes. But not as a script writer or director.

So far, but I'm working on my aim.

>GOING ALL OUT

Go eat ur white bread

desu I'd rather he kills off his work than have it live on being something that's only popular because it's popular.

pls come back georgie

Would VII and beyond ever become thing if he was still in charge?

I miss when George use to direct entire moveis from sitting on a couch surrounded by yes-men

Those were the days

No. Lucas is a shitty writer/director.

No. Lucas is a hack who is barely responsible for the OT movies being good. And at the time, he at least had the self-awareness to get help from more talented people. His wife helped him develop the story, and he had friends ghostwrite and edit parts of ANH's script because he knew he was a shitty writer. His cut of ANH was also apparently terrible, and he had to get his wife and her editor friends to make it a decent movie. Then he hired other people to write and direct the sequels. The best movie in the franchise (Empire) is the one he barely had anything to do with, and the ones he had the most control over are the prequels.

LOLno. the prequels were complete shit

>Would VII and beyond ever become thing if he was still in charge?
If they didn't come to be, it'd still be a better world than the one we're in.

does the millenial Star-Wars fans appreciate him?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>No

What is the expression on their faces trying to convey?

>clearly can tell what is going on
>no shaky cam
>oh shit fog of war confusing the good and the bad guys
>killer ship designs and fucking lazer tanks

This owns?

that moment when he says they should just make Dooku a cgi muppet and that guy's head turns like ".. what the fuck Lucas.. what the fuck man.. "

youtube.com/watch?v=6-O3lPJCjMs

Legit looks dead inside

>Donald Duck Jedi
He would turn to the dark side so fucking fast. He's a raging psychotic.

Yes, but I'll reload.

>shooting action scenes requires work
>couldn't we just make it all in a computer

I agree with this sentiment (popularity), but I also disagree because so many in the expanded universe demonstrated what Star Wars could be. Hate Disney, not the brand.

does anybody have the photoshopped version disney made to make it look like he's smirking?

Are you fucking twelve?

How do you go from to ?

anyone have the video of him randomly appearing in some british show? he just pops in for a second on the street

>Hate Disney
>for giving popular culture what they want.

>worldbuilding
He didn't even do this well
He just splatted some half-baked ideas on screen and the autistic EU filled it in

Yeah i miss you from the 70s but not you from the 90s+

never mind I found it
youtube.com/watch?v=oAVCaUonrbE&feature=youtu.be&t=13m37s

That's pretty legit. To make your point you should have posted pretty much any scene with Anakin and Padme in the same room

Look at the door they're walking to

I miss Lucas. Every year goes by I realize that Revenge of the Sith was his masterpiece.

Name one line in RotS that isn't terrible

It looks like Beavis & Butthead tier background drawing

hey georgey old pla, old bean, why dont you grow a pair?

make some kickass films and delete the star wars prequels. tell the mouse to eat shit.

No.

>can't help himself from leaning away
Fucking KEK

>Lucas Museum of Narrative Art
Sounds comfy, desu. Will definitely visit.

I bet Tarantino would be jealous if would see this pic

xd

Just because the dialogue is bad doesn't ruin the rest of the movie. The only reason people criticize the PT, is because they have heard other people say it's bad their whole lives, therefore they agree with it because of brainwashing.

Tarantino wouldn't just stand on the side
He'd dive right in and try to get negro points

The dialogue is bad and the plot is bad
Not much left to a movie

And that's giving it more credit than it deserves for its SFX

Wrong. Revenge of the Sith has the 2nd best plot out of all the star wars movies. The only one I put ahead of it is Empire Strikes Back.

Is this all Sup Forums does is bash George Lucas and the prequels?

>The only reason people criticize the PT, is because they have heard other people say it's bad their whole lives

No.

The top of that first clone trooper's visor is clipping through his helmet

Just the fake star wars fans that like reddit and watching star wars clone wars

Why does Palpatine make himself get captured by Grievous?
Grievous doesn't know. What if Grievous decided to take initiative and execute the Chancellor?
What if he didn't survive the crash landing?

Why does Anakin kill Mace Windu when Sheev has done absolutely nothing to make him believe that he has the ability to save Padme?
How does Anakin go from believing Sheev to literally murdering children?
Why doesn't the Senate see the hypocrisy of Sheev sentencing the Jedi to execution without trial for trying to take power in the same speech he announces being Emperor for life?
Why does Anakin say that the Jedi were trying to take over when he was there when Mace tried to arrest Sheev? They weren't trying to take over. They were trying to take down a Sith Lord.
What did the Jedi do to Anakin that made him think that they were evil?

you sold star wars to WHITE SLAVERS
lol

1. Palpatine was worried about being sniffed out by the Jedi, and planned the kidnapping to throw them off (as well as bait Anakin into killing Dooku).
2. Grievous did know, and even if he didn't, Palpatine would have overpowered him.
3.Same as above.
4. Ankain was already growing disillusioned with the Jedi and genuinely believed they were plotting treason. Also, he has no reason to believe the Tragedy of Darth Plagieus is false.
5. Drunk on the Dark Side.
6. Sheev had been manipulating the senate into handing over more power to him since Episode I, and much of the Clone Wars was to further that cause. Also, the Jedi were wizard warriors who could control minds, not someone you'd be able to take prisoner (the senate also didn't know Sheev was a Sith).
7. See 4.
8. See 4.

Daily reminder that prequel defenders are usually non-white Hispanics who saw the movies in grade school.

Remember, if it likes the prequels, it's a non-white.

>2. Grievous did know, and even if he didn't, Palpatine would have overpowered him.
But Grievous didn't know. We see him chatting to hologram "Sidious" later totally ignorant of what's going on and how Sheev set him up

And even if Sheev could overpower Grievous, how could he explain that to the Jedi who show up
>Uh... He hell down some stairs onto his lightsabers

Too much risk to make sense

>Why does Palpatine make himself get captured by Grievous?
Grievous does know that Palpatine is Sidious. Palpatine wanted to be captured and wanted Dooku to fight Anakin. Dooku thought they would be turning him to the dark side.

>Grievous doesn't know. What if Grievous decided to take initiative and execute the Chancellor?
Again, Grevious knows about the master plan. He talks with Sidious when Sidious tells him to take the separatist leaders to mustafar. Also Grevious tells Obi-Wan "you're doomed and you don't even know it!" He's talking about Order 66.

>What if he didn't survive the crash landing?
This was irrelevant to Palpatine because he puts full trust in Anakin... the movie implies that Palpatine can foresee certain things in the future.

>Why does Anakin kill Mace Windu when Sheev has done absolutely nothing to make him believe that he has the ability to save Padme?
This is retarded, Palpatine has already heavily implied to Anakin that he is his only hope to save Padme. Did you not watch the opera scene? Anakin is desperate.

>How does Anakin go from believing Sheev to literally murdering children?
Because Anakin understands that he's past the point of no return. All these Jedi are his enemy now. Sheev did not have to tell him the specifics. Anakin realized this for himself.
Why doesn't the Senate see the hypocrisy of

>Sheev sentencing the Jedi to execution without trial for trying to take power in the same speech he announces being Emperor for life?
Because he already has absolute war powers since the beginning of the Clone War. People are tired of the war. People already don't trust the Jedi. The Jedi were helpless to stop anything until the Clones came. Palpatine has been gaining the trust of the people since episode 1.

>Why does Anakin say that the Jedi were trying to take over when he was there when Mace tried to arrest Sheev? They weren't trying to take over. They were trying to take down a Sith Lord.

continued...

>Why does Anakin say that the Jedi were trying to take over when he was there when Mace tried to arrest Sheev? They weren't trying to take over. They were trying to take down a Sith Lord.

This is easy. This shows you didn't watch the movie closely. The Jedi BEFORE knowing Palpatine was Sith talked about forcing him out of power and temporarily taking over the Senate until they can transition back to peace time powers within the senate. This is discussed when Yoda, Mace, and Obi-Wan are on a shuttle together.. before Obi-Wan and Yoda leave on campaign. Yoda is worried and knows they must handle the situation with care as it could easily paint the jedi as in the wrong.

JUST AS mace is getting into the shuttle with the 3 other Jedi masters in the jedi hangar, Anakin runs up to Mace and tells him that he just found out Palpatine is a Sith Lord. This makes no difference as they were already going over there to overthrow Palpatine without knowing he's sith.

>What did the Jedi do to Anakin that made him think that they were evil?

Anakin is in pain and torture from THE VISIONS OF PADME DYING! Yoda offers him no comfort. Anakin is willing to do ANYTHING to save her. It's more that he values Padme more than the Jedi. His conflict with the order has always been there. They have always disrespected him. It was easy for palpatine to manipulate his point of view. But again, the ONE REASON that caused Anakin to turn... was the visions of Padme dying. Without those visions, he probably would not have turned.

This is why it's heavily implied that Palpatine caused these visions.

No, the chat on the hologram does not show he's ignorant. Grevious knows about order 66. That's why afterward he laughs at Obi-Wan because he knows that hima nd all the Jedi are doomed anyway.

>asks a bunch of questions... leaves when people answer them

I have missed you every day, George.
Please come back, senpai

>*fiddle of guitar*
>I Hurt my self... Today

refused because

I miss you based Lucas. Star Wars Episode 1 was the best movie experience I ever had when I was a kid. I had been watching the OT on VHS since I was like 4 or 5. I love every star wars movie.

Fuck the fans. Lucas should have been the one to continue the series. He could have already finished it by now.

I miss you Lucas

Reminder this is the person making all of these prequel apologist threads.

I would enjoy him making short comedic movies about himself just puttering around, misunderstanding things.

He's an autistic Jew who thinks Plinkett is a real person, is so nuts he got kicked out of the Special Olympics, makes naked gay gungan transsexual clay figures, and goes on wall of text rants on deviantart and youtube about how much he hates things like Christopher Columbus and how much better the prequels are and how much X-Wings have ruined his life. He's the Sup Forums version of Chris Chan.

Twi'leks and Togruta wouldn't exist without you, George. And you knew that having aliens as main characters was a good idea, the world just wasn't ready for it yet.

Honestly, I want to see George Unleashed, and just do a film outside of the main series. He'll still need a few no men and good collaborators, but not having to be tethered to the important shit already going on.

>i watch star wars

I'm undecided with how I feel about George. On one hand, he's responsible for possibly the biggest waste of money/resources/talent ever to be seen in Hollywood with the prequels, and on the other hand, he also is responsible for the OT (mainly just ANH, or Star Wars, because we all know it wasn't meant to be a trilogy) and he somehow put together THX 1138, which seems way above his abilities. I can't help but think he never wanted anything more than one Star Wars film, but the greedy production company forced his hand and sucked the creativity/drive out of him. Now he is a shell of what he used to be.

He wanted the OT, he just wanted it one film.

Go to hell you hack fraud

Yeah I honestly regret everything.

The door is actually a painted backdrop, so Sup Forums should defend it because it isn't "muh cgi"

Nobody knows how to judge the movies. They just meme "b-b-but its just bad"

Why is he so lazy?

Can't we have a good moderation between "Just George Lucas" and "No George Lucas"? Clearly both are the wrong idea, and some of the best parts of TCW were from Georgie. The non-Jar Jar Abrams producers still hold his word in high regard, and JJA has shown to be unable to make any new material beyond changing the cosmetics of existing plots.

A sith only deals in absolutes

They will only do if he starts to make cameo like Stan Lee