didn't know bandwagoning was that powerful desu

>3 of the top 5
>"btfo"

>Pats already 3.6 billion
>Literally worth nothing 15 years ago

That bandwagon holy shit.

Why the fuck is Knicks so "expensive" they don't win the NBA in year

>thinking about soccer

how long until patriots becomes america's team?

>98% of the world's top sport
>Only 3/5
That's just sad.

That happens when your sports are 80% commercials

>18 "franchises" for 300 million people

wow so amazing

why are the cowboys so popular?

meanwhile

>pls notice us mighty Football

>Americardiacarrests are proud that their franchises have a gazillion commercials
>Football clubs cant advertise every 5 seconds so their profit margins are much lower

How the fuck are the Cowboys number 1? Literally no one outside of North America gives a fuck about them and they are not insanely dominant either.

I can understand the Yankees since they are bigger than Baseball and are easily the most famous sports team America. I have never heard of the Cowboys even once in the UK.

>18 teams for 300 million vs literally 10000s of teams for 500 million 1st worlders and like 2 billions of low-income 3rd worlders

the cake is bigger, but football/soccer team have to share it more

>Poordrid

it's brand recognition, cowboys are a favorite around the world

That's because Americans sports are platforms to maximize ad revenue. They are literally ads with occasional sports.

wow the knicks are an embarrassment

what exactly is "team value"? it's obviously different from what i think it is because if owners were included it would look a lot different

My NFL thread got deleted again, guys. Why are the mods so touchy? We were having genuine discussion. Smfh.

>P-please watch our sport

No it's how many shekels the team would be sold right now.
For brand recognition Manchester United is probably the most known sports team in the world, far ahead any handegg franchise.

I thought the LA Lakers were supposed to be an elite franchise. Could it be that nobody actually cares about the NBA?

WE

i meant by nfl teams you dipshit

NBA teams dont generate revenue like NFL or MLB teams.

no one cares about your stupid dying game.
11 minutes x 16 games. Uncounted commercials. Pathetic.

>American football's entire value is spread across 40 teams
>Footballs value is spread across literally hundreds of thousands of teams

why dont you add the value of every NFL team in the world and every football team in the world then compare them you fucking mumbleclown

Hmm, I wonder why?

Fucking how?! How is the dumpster fire Knicks worth more than a nickel

Don't you have some Sharia law to enforce?

the clubs don't get advertising money, NFL HQ gets it and divvies it up as they see fit.

>OP titled "soccerfags BTFO" is ok
>any thread from a non-American criticising NFL is deleted and gets you a site-wide ban

What did our diligent jannies mean by this?

>cowboys are a favorite around the world
to most of the world that sport and the cowboys are completely irrelevant, I guess all the money they make is american; unlike madrid or united

Why are you so mad about some nfl troll? This retard has been spamming this same thread all week.

>biggest sport in the world
>BTFO by a 100% American sport

Seems about right, I can see all the soccerfags seething here. Go back to your perro caca.

I wish that were the policy but I think you are mistaken