>Europe
>literally has an orange country

Why do Europeans mutilate their cocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_male_circumcision#Catholic_Church
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17881413
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Balkanite
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell be about the south koreans. Why do they cut their dicks?

>Implying Balkan is Europe and not a Turkic-Mongol colony

Do balkanites actually have Turk dna? Whenever I ask then they get really mad and start calling me a nigger

American colony

Some probably do saw a bosnian dude with dark skin today

That's just the tip of the iceberg, don't forget the gypsies.

slovenia? how is that even posible?

>Vatican blue

Somebody fill me in here.

Stupid question. In Southern Europe, an Anatolian and Levantine admixture has existed since time immemorial.

Catholicism doesn't call for circumcision. Quite the opposite, it frowns upon it.

What the fuck my doctor lied to me

You need to talk with Doc goldstein

>hoodtugal

>20-80%

I hope you didn't have anyone circumcised with faulty knowledge about what the Catholic Church's position on the issue is.

>America
>Literally has an orange president

If catholics did circumcision a good portion of Europe would be orange my friend.

ngl, I would hate fuck both of them

A lot of men used to be circumcised in Europe. I'm surprised most of the countries are blue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_male_circumcision#Catholic_Church

"Historically, the Catholic Church denounced religious circumcision for its members in the Cantate Domino, written during the 11th Council of Florence in 1442. This decision was based on the belief that baptism had superseded circumcision (Col 2:11-12),and may also have been a response to Coptic Christians, who continued to practice circumcision.However, The Church currently maintains a neutral position on the practice of non-religious circumcision,

With the exception of the commemoration of the circumcision of Jesus in accordance with Jewish practice, circumcision has not been part of Catholic practice. According to an epistle of Cyprian of Carthage, Circumcision of the flesh was replaced by circumcision of the heart"

I call bullshit on those numbers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17881413

>balkanites
Not a real word.

Same here

Well not today but he was in my school.

better map

Most of them do, especially the southern ones. They tend to be extremely racist cause they think being a white supremacist will make them whiter and pure.
Balkanian "rapebabies" are the hottest ones though so I don't get what they're whining about

They're mongrels

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Balkanite

Your country deserves a nuke

Kill yourself kangaroofucker cultureless piece off shit

t.roach

>Circumcitugal

t.borderline retarded %54 white amerishart

oh wait fuck delet

>being butthurt when somebody rightfully calls you a turkroach that's only ever brought pain and misery to the world
wew
typical turkroach