What did I think of it?

What did I think of it?

Needed subtitles

I don't know know. Why don't you tell me what you thought of it?

saw it a few days a ago and thought it was really overated tbhfam. The sets and costumes and settings were top notch, reallyimmersive in that time, but the story was just kind of boring.

Best horror movie of 2016

Better if the ending was left vague.
And if the "devil" in human form bent her over and fugged her, with her staring right into the camera, before sending her off.

That's what I did. A lot of pausing and reading.

As a literal Yorkshireman who has read shakespear at university this movie was completely legible.

Best horror movie of the decade, probably best movie of 2015.
One of the best made movies I have ever seen desu.

you thought it reminded you of your favourite food, which is...

Are you guys fucking retards?

It was a good movie but you should kill yourself

what do I need to read to gain the intelagence to understand this movie

You need to perform pagan rituals to your goat god using the blood of virgins.

modern Sup Forums never fails to amaze me

fucking kids in high school have to read shit thats way harder to understand then watered down old english

Is this a joke?

just like me you thought it was overrated and you will not watch it again nor recommend it to anyone

>*whispers* baah

Watched it with my family last year, don't remember shit about it. But I do remember our reactions after the movie ended. IIRC it was fucking bad, like a 4/10 kind of bad.

overrated, the visuals were great and the characters acting was good but the actual story was boring as all fuck. Also it feels like they didn't know how to end it so they wrapped it up in 5 minutes

What a filthy fucking pleb family. I want normal fags to leave.

I liked that kids shirt with sewn on epaulets?

It's not really the type of movie to watch with your family. I think you plebs are going into this expecting some popcorn horror party flick and get disappointed when it's not that at all.

Be the bigger man and show a pleb the way. Why is it good?
We discussed things about the movie after watching it, and of course we didn't get it 100%, but you have to admit it had its fair share of stupid moments. Like for example, when the black goat attacks the father (I can't remember if it killed him or not). I mean I know the goat is supposed to mean something more, but that scene was just fucking weird.

the works of andrea dworkin

Kinographically speaking you enjoyed it.

Is this bait? How old are you user? Where do you come from?