Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

How the fuck can you be this wrong about an album, it's downright embarassing.

I say that from now on we ban any and every single one of the threads related to him.

Since it is more than obvious that he has no fucking idea how to comprehend or even analyze something deeper outside his generic indie/folk (lol)

I mean how long has it been since this album was released and he tried to pretend that he was able to unpack everything that was said on the project?

No, its simply not possible the fact that he decided to rank it without fully or hell even partially comprehend it only shows that this has turned into merely a job for him.

Looking for clicks and fame and not a competent review is a shame since me as well as most people here even if it were the case that most people now would not be able to allow themselves to come forward and be honest with themselves on a public way that they would also admit that they used to listen to him.

But after this it is beyond definitive that whatever authority he used to have on the public discorse of opinion relativity is mainly because of persistence and not quality.

Shame on me.

Shame on you.

But most importantly of all.

Shame on him.

no, Sup Forums is

nice reddit spacing

No, Nickelback is.

Look I know the discussion about this album has been all over Sup Forums for the past couple days and I wanna clear some water on the topic, alright.
For what it is, it's alright. It's a fun little mixtape that you can give a listen if you found tekashi's style interesting. There are a lot of energy throughout this mixtape, and if you're a mainstreamer or a teenager, or beetween 16-19, you're gonna love this record because of how different it feels compared to other mainstream hip-hop or rap artists. It's not god awful, but it's also not genius in any shape or form. I would personally give strong 5 to decent 6.

Anybody remembers Yung Lean? Nobody? Ok. Then stop praising this record so much, people. It's nothing special.

underage b&

should be 0, degenerate memerap should be discouraged and ignored

t. iffy

Outta here with dem big words old heah. U aint impressing nobody you corny ass

lol aren't you talking about rainbow kid? shoulda been a zero. focus on graduating high school for now faggot

Nice

Spacing

69 is just this generation's Lil Jon.

How dare you

Fuck this opinion. Reddit spacing is superior

I saw anthony fantano at the park the other day.

It was a day like any other.. I was walking my dog along our typical route in the park, taking in the sun and having
a nice time in general. I saw what looked to be Anthony Fantano conversating with what was probably a group of fans.
Being a big TND fan, I was totally stoked and a bit awe struck. I immediately started in his direction..
The first thing that struck me was his size. I imagined him being short and stocky.. He's not. He looked roughly 6'3,
pretty ripped and was wearing some shades..He was a bit intimidating.. Never the less I kept approaching "H-hey anthony! I'm a big fan of the channel!
It's real cool to see you out here" He slowly turned his head in my direction..He stared at me, he was motionless..Almost like he turned to stone.
He and crossed his arms.. He started biting his bottom lip and sucking on it.. He muttered "Hey bud"
Something was off.. I was a bit taken back "uhhh hey" I said.. he smirked a bit and looked like he let his guard down
"lets go for a walk bud" he said.. I responded "uhh why? I mea-" he cut me off "Lets just go bud" he said a little bit more forcefully
and motioned me forward. "O-okay" I muttered..

We walked away from his fans.. Away from most of the people and started going down some weird path behind the swing set in the back of the park
The woods were thick, so thick they blocked the sun out. It was just me and anthony.. We walked further, the sound of children laughing and people talking faded out, replaced with the sound of our footsteps breaking twigs and brushing grass.
He was silent.. Strangely silent.. He didn't even look around, he just kept staring at his feet.. Part 1/2

2/2
He stopped walking finally.
He turned towards me and took a step. I took a step back "uhh antho-" he cut me off again "Come here bud" He charged towards me
so fast that I didn't have any time to react. I flushed with fear and regret, it was at this moment he pounced.
He landed on me with all his weight, I let out a gasp. The impact of his weight winded me, I couldn't breath, I couldn't react.
He moved his hand towards my crotch in a violent motion, he gave it a big squeeze and whispered in my ear "a little trap influence huh?"
He nibbled on my ear lobe, I tried to yell but his weight was supressing me, I couldn't get any air. He whispered again "Have you ever had a light 7"
I nodded no, he responded "You're about to get a perfect 10" He violently flipped my over and yanked my pants down.
I yelled for help and quickly moved my hands to cover my butt, He scooped both my wrists up in one of his big meaty hands
He let out a chuckle and proclaimed "This is rapethony rapetano and I'm going in"

what happened to the dog

>reddit spacing
I'm not reading that

Sup Forums is far worse than reddit at this point

>It's another "Fantano disagrees with me so I hate him now" episode

6ix9ine is this generation's Fred Durst

Double dubs confirm

Only someone that has never visited and idolized the moment he'll ever dare to would think this way.

You're an idiot.

It is sad, but double dubs confirm.

He's this generation's Lou Reed, Bob Dylan and Captain Beefheart wrapped in the puerto rican flag. He's more than a one time occurrence in the repetitive modern world of music. He's everything we got. And everything we need.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Haha nice thread kind sir, I'd give you gold if I could!

EDIT: THANK YOU MISTER STRANGER

why do you care

>Praise Pump for making fun music to get fucked up to with little substance because "who cares lol it's fun music"
>Scold 6ix9ine for making fun music to get fucked up to with little substance
I can bet you 10 dollars Fantano only listened to GUMMO and KOODA and then just based his opinion off of that.

The only actually diffenrence is that he has problems with 69 as a person, he makes it obvious as fuck on video.

Everything you wrote is true.

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

The album was okay at best. I don't understand how people could like it this much. For fucks sake, you can't even understand what others dislike about it. It's got some good energy, but it's beats are boring, and the lyrics are shallow. Fuck off and die.
P.S. nice reddit spacing faggot.

I understand that
But he could've separated the music from the artist, what he's done is shitty but it doesn't make his music less listenable on its own.
I dislike 6ix9ine as a person but I like the album.
I dislike rappers like X for being some pseudo intellectual good guy who's done shitty things yet I fucking blast tracks like XXXANAX or "Look at Me."

Why anyone would give even the tiniest fuck what someone else thinks about something they like is beyond me.

Fuck off rap fag that album and Artist are terrible

>separate the art from the artist fallacy
This is like telling a person to judge his actions and divorce them from him as a person. Stop this nonsense. It's perfectly reasonable to dislike a person's musical output in the context of it being "fun" when they've repeatedly done un-fun things and hurt people's lives.

The Virgin Fantano vs The Chad Meme Magician

/thread

>le bad thing is good XDDD
Why will this meme never die?

He's the cure

Notice how 69 shitposting on here decreased a day after the review

Stop pressing enter so much holy fuck, I can't read this as it is

now now, you don't talk like that to your 8th grade teacher do ya bud?

i really cant wait until this faggot peeps himself

>He's this generation's Lou Reed, Bob Dylan and Captain Beefheart wrapped in the puerto rican flag.
You're trying too hard, buddy

You're right OP, melon really dropped the ball on this video, 3 is way too damn high for this piece of trash
He should've made a Not Good, maybe 69 would've died and the biggest cancer on the music industry would be gone

Damn, I didn't even notice at first. I'm becoming soft, user. Save me.

>All individual actions that occur in society, by either the lawfulness, or unlawfulness, is somehow correlated with the quality of that same individual's creativity (a sections of their thoughts), meaning that the objective quality of individuals can be measured as relative to their integration into society
Your thinking is Pol Pot tier

pump's album is objectively worse but got a higher score, probably because fandango is afraid that if he rated the 69 album a little higher, his fans would yell at him for supporting a 'child molester'

lol its like the mods removed all the 6ix9ine posts eh

Yung Lean is still insanely relevant and only getting bettrr, his last album he released last year was literally his best

These, its fun, dumb, braindead party/workout music and that's all it needs to be.

this