Holy shit is Brexit really fucking happening?

Bongbros did you really do it?
Did you fucking pull it off?
Are the results even legally binding or wut?

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mI2o0smlVC_TyzhsnweLEayc3tRgtBxIDCotABtUIX0/htmlview?sle=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3klcSfozqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bGqU_Zne6Pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes until all of a sudden there's a big "coincidence" and the Remainfags barely win.

It's going to be back and forth all night lad!

BUCKLE UP

It's close. Pound says traders are not sure.

London is flooded so we might've just won

What happens if it's so close that a recount is needed? The globalist will just control the """recount""" won't they?

>we

DURR ONLY 816 RIDINGS TO GO

>How Capitalism is Rigged:
The JPEG

I know news aren't really reporting it in the west, but the election court seem to be on the verge of calling for a rerun of the elections. They might have overplayed their hand in Austria, my niggers. Either way, success here or there demands we continue fighting, no matter what.

Kek has given us rain.

those fucking cucks in gibraltar man

The suspense is insane, this number is jumping all around

All of us Europeans have a stake in this.

If the Brits win, we all win.

We're all Leavers tonight lad

Shit this is rather unreal

Reminder to all it looks like Remain will win, but Leave might just take it. Dont' let your excitement take over you and begin the "UKIP was the one pushing for Brexit". If the failure of Brexit cna help put UKIP in the UK and EU parliament, the worse of the EU project could be transformed.

noice

Righteous payback for the registration extension!

I wonder why a territory that is completely surrounded by another EU country might not want to leave the EU
It's like Northern Ireland, they remember the constant headache of having a closed border and needing a passport if you just want to nip down to the shops

Alright Bongs, you have my attention now. Is this really happening or what?

IF THE REMAINS WIN...

Start filing motions for recounts, immediately.

Demand another vote

Hurry up and leave already so we can finally form the Anglo Union

that doesn't work with pakis in charge

I really hope leave wins, but knowing how cucked bongland is and how many mudslimes are there voting, I unfortunately feel remain will win.

implying we aren't ditching both NATO and the EU and forming the North Sea Treaty Organization

It's just a symbolic vote. They won't actually leave.

Fuck the EU I hope the U.K leaves and puts the EU to sleep.

London and Scotland will cuck it up for the rest of you.

people dont realize that even if it fails today it wont the next time, the EU wont change and every year that goes by more and more people realize it

REEEEEE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE GET OUT GET OUT

>next time

When will a nativist army arise?
When the native are below 30% of the population?
When it's too late?

UKIP's activism game is highly sophisticated. The more people have to debate this issue, the more the dumbs who get shilled via social media into being cucks start to wake up. That's all this kind of fight is, waking up the dumbs who make up the majority.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3klcSfozqQ

I NEED TO FUCKING STUDY REEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT STOP LOOKING

LORD KEK, HAVE YOU SMILED ON BRITAIN?!?

>North Sea Treaty Organization

LOOK OUT NINJA AT 1:33

Please Kek, give the Britons stenght, give them courage, and give them freedom.
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES.

So the Brits will finally get independence.

The results. They are arriving too slowly

Remain would probably win even bigger in a second vote.

>tfw sunderland master race

Have we started the fire?

this

big capitalism is inevitably a failure because the overall economy relies more and more on predictions

No

I even as a burger I have been paying attention enough to know that Leave stronghold results are dragging in first. If there wasn't a whopping margin now then that means when they get to shit like London its going to blase to like 58 percent Remain.

>big capitalism is inevitably a failure
WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF NAZI???

I don't like the label, but big capitalism is a pretty good if slightly misleading name for the ideology the market economy can only work if you ignore microeconomics and focus solely on making your macros good, whcih is clearly retarded.

>Swedish flag colors.
No surprise there.

Fkn London

So far, Leave is looking good. It's far from over though. Only a few % in.

Be vigilant with voter fraud, as European countries claim they're free, but they're really not.

What streams are you lads watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=bGqU_Zne6Pc

I want Brexit because a weaker EU/UK is better for Canada and the US.

>retake financial capital
>EU states become more dependent on North American imports rather than eachother
>lose trade/political poweer
>more european immigrants bringing in skills to Canada and US
>more businesses start here as result

ez

>Sunderland
>Master race
You spell Swansea weird sir
Go fuck yourself you economically illiterate commie

This.

It is my official opinion that you guys are fucked.

>North Island
Leaving would be fucking awful for NI. Nobody wants to have to pass through border patrol to pop down to the republic, and the Good Friday agreement is tied up in EU law

I expect North Ireland and Wales not to be fucking cucks at least. The rest of the country can show us its shriveled cock and prolapsed whore anus, but NI and WAL will be true. If they aren't, then you know that Britannia is truly dead.

yea this is what I meant

derrr yea I'm retarded durr let's jsut let these jews perform derivatives and count the value of our money and as a result property in the forms of loans based on worldwide derivatives herrr communist

Oh my god, all the shit skin cities with the highest population density have not been counted yet?!

Remain has won, I am calling it. They are just twisting our nipples now.

Rural England is the true heart and soul of the UK.

>EU states become more dependent on North American imports

What imports? Lard?

OOOH HOOO almost got me on the faulty autocomplete but I DELETED THAT SHIT FAGGOT

GIT GUUUUUUUUUUD

WE'RE AT 25 RIDINGS BRO! ONLY 600 LEFT

>weaker UK
>implying Canada x US is a thing

We're gonna rebuild Anglo domination alongside the US, NZ, Aus and some of the more useful crown dependencies.

We might remember to include you.

GOD SAVE TJE WUEEN. LETS CELEBRAYE

Who /morphine/ here?

That is a fucking cool picture

i know it's going to suck when the Caliphate of London numbers come in, but it's good to see which places are voting leave. True patriots.

>no major cities yet
lmao lads don't blueball yourselves

Shut up you gay piece of shit.
Not everyone is cynical and soulless.
We stand watch to the last, even when the odds are grim.

Im scared, I know the nigger infestations will swing remain.

It's always darkest before the dawn.
KEK has a complicated sense of humor.
Who knows what his punchline is in today's meme...

Excactly and even if not than we would see how the Remain faction would magically pull 100 K postal voters out of their Ass. The same way it happened in Austria.

>117,00 lead for LEAVE
>52.7% leave
>47.3% remain

ITV coverage getting simulcast on CSPAN for all my Canadian buds