yes we know this here

>messi makes le ebin dribble for reddit video vs osasuna
>Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro gets shit done
Not really a surprise desu

>muh dribbles
post this on twitter, the pakis would love it

>comparing a playmaker to a finisher
poor quality bait deliciano

wow, it's almost like one player has legs 15 cm shorter allowing him to dribble more efficiently!!

>le pointless dribbles in the middle of the pitch man

dribbling is the action movie, nu-metal, Call of Duty, Fast and Furious, Game of Thrones skill of the football world.

only impresses 15 year old autists

Messi is a better player who makes the other players in his team play better.
Cristiano plays in a better team in which the other players make him play better.

Messi doesn't have Modric and Kroos.

But Messi scores more goals too

i know, macaco friend

CR7777
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HOW CAN MESSISHIT EVER RECOVER?!?!?!?!?

Messi literally had Xavi and Iniesta for the majority of his career.

So? We're talking about right now aren't we?

>the virgin dribbler vs the chad goalscorer

Messi also didn't have Granero, Diarra, Guti and Gago behind him for the first 3 years

he had Iniesta and Xavi for far, far long than Ronaldo has has Kroos and Modric. Dumb macaco

see

Di maria,Xabi alonso,Ozil, Guti (he was pretty good),kaka,khedira,callejon....yeah, real madrid was pretty shit

>dumb macoco is too thick and scared to even try argue his own point

pathetic little monkey

>le youtube highlight man vs le team player win trophies everywhere he goes man

really makes you think

>muh fancy dribbles

He did a lot of dribbles against Venezuela and us too, in the middle of the pitch..

Suarez, Neymar, Iniesta, Rakitic, Busquets, Delofeuo, Turan.... yeah, Barcelonahas been really shit...

do you see how this works both wasy you fuckin mongo?

>le fancy backheel assist man
please

So are we just going to forget that Ronaldo used to dribble all the time when he was at Man United? He's just a poacher now.

loooooooooooooooooooool

>kaka, guti, callejon, di maria
>good for real madrid between 2009-2012

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ronaldo gave up all his ability when Messi beat him in goals. He gave everything up just to keep up with the midget. Sad

>But Messi scores more goals too

you know you're shit when you have to make up meme stats like "dribbles"

>Messi is a midfielder
>Ronaldo is a striker

Gee I wonder why he has more dribbles

>di maria
?
>xabi
ok
>ozil
undeniably
>guti
literally left in 2010 after benchwarming for 3 seasons
>kaka
exploding knees
>khedira
>callejon
what the fuck

i not even mentioned barcelona actual barcelona team

but here's the difference: Even with Iniesta and Xavi in their prime Messi still was the best player of the team, he was the player who more created chances of goal, more assists,more goals and wasn't the guy who stand in the area waiting for the others to give to him passes to score goals

messi is and was more important than penaldo in every season, year and whatever else
Xavi and iniesta had the objeticve to give more space to messi create and scores goals, something reaqlly diferent than ronaldo does...

sorry if i committed some mistake with my english

Tsu watches more leagues than Messi

Yeah Messi's dribbling against Mallorca won him back to back CL titles and 5 time in a row CL top scorer accolades

dimaria was the goat in real madrid, LEAF
khedira is good you asshole

ok callejon was too much

>Gave everything up
>still did something Messi will never achieve

Oh, ok

>khedira is good
>anybody other than ronaldo being good in the mourinho pus parking era

>but here's the difference: Even with Iniesta and Xavi in their prime Messi still was the best player of the team, he was the player who more created chances of goal, more assists,more goals and wasn't the guy who stand in the area waiting for the others to give to him passes to score goals

Yes. Ronaldo is just a Chicharito that plays in a team designed to make him play well.
Messi is the one that changes the whole game.

I'm not the other Hue. Madrid was a pretty strong team under Mourinho who broke goal records.
Khedira, Xabi Alonso and Ozil was a great midfield

>plays in a team designed to make him play well.
Manchester or Madrid? Remember he won league titles, europe, league cups, top scorer, and balon dors with both teams.
one (1) league title in 3 seasons with a billion dollar team

>Manchester or Madrid? Remember he won league titles, europe, league cups, top scorer, and balon dors with both teams.
Manchester was a pretty stacked team. Ronaldo was partnered by Rooney and Tevez in the attack.

>one (1) league title in 3 seasons with a billion dollar team
Against a Barcelona that was one of the greatest teams of all time and with a pretty high number of points in the league.

if we actually gave the best player of the year award to the deserving player Messi would have about 7 or 8 by now. But we give it to whoever poses with deodorant, headphones, and updates instagram twice a day.

Even Ronaldo's teammates have more of a case for deserving the award than him.

>Manchester was a pretty stacked team.
Anderson, John O'Shea, Johnny Evans, Wes Brown, Darren Fletcher starting during Ronaldo's 42 goal season

stop talking shit
before mourinho real madrid was knockout in the roud of 16 4 times(if i not wrong) in a row,after that he achieved 3 consecutives semi finals and one of a few teams who could beat barcelona

>checkbook pulis
Lmao

actually was 6 times

They also had Rooney and Tevez in their primes, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Carrick,

Fletcher is world class, 420 Peru

They play different roles

Yes, Messi is a better player than Cristiano

Yea Vidic was hoofing long balls to ronaldo

>Fletcher
>bad

why do people always do this?

Fletcher was a top 10 defensive midfielder in the world pre-bowel disease. unreal from 2008ish to 2011ish

Yes. And he didn't spend that much on Real Madrid compared with how much they spent the year before (where they spent a lot on Kaka) and the year after.

This is what they spent a year before Mourinho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–10_Real_Madrid_C.F._season#In

There were 4 players that Madrid signed a year before that were more expensive than his most expensive signing in his 1st year (Di Maria for 25mi)

And a season after he left, they bought Bale for 91mi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Real_Madrid_C.F._season#In

would be much better to wait until careers are over to make an accurate assessment and comparison

>Ronaldo is the CL's top scorer all time
>Ronaldo has been the CL top scorer 6 of the last 10 seasons
>Ronaldo has won 3 of the last 4 CL
>Ronaldo is the only player to score in 3 CL finals
>Ronaldo has won 4 overall CL's
>Ronaldo has won the CL with 2 different teams
>Ronaldo is the CL's top assist man

But it doesn't matter because he doesn't dribble enough against Levante

How long will we keep having this debate comparing the greatest player to play the game v one of the greatest.

I'll tell you how long. About a year after both have retired and the fanboys have moved on to the next guy. There will be no debate, there'll only be the admission that Ronaldo was unlucky to play in the same era as Messi.

He's 2 years and a half older than Messi and barely has the same numbers, just wait until both retire to see who keeps the records

>b-b-but m-muh speculation
What Messi |might| do in the future doesn't hold a candle to what Ronaldo has already done
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@78369133
>this flag
>this sport
sorry, you ain't getting no more (You)s from me

>ignore literal facts
>watch games (probably not) through nostalgia glasses
the state of pissi fans. lose just like their idol

actually since Ronaldo moved into playing in a front 3 in 2008 or 9 he's scored more than Messi in that period.

before that he was an old fashioned deep right-midfielder of a 4 man midfield

I miss Romania. These treads aren't the same

@78369190
>nostalgia
Messi scored more and assisted more than Cristiano in the 2016-17 season kek

Wanna check it? Messi scored more than Cristiano in literally any period of time you want

messivsronaldo.net

Ronaldo has already accomplished more than messi can
2 UCLs with 2 different teams?
Missi wouldn't leave his precious farca. So that's out
Also, miss penalty is not good enough to carry a team on his back like he could've a few years ago

Tl;Dr
Keep lifting those shirts, Lio
King Cristiano is lifting cups. (important ones, at that)

>excluding country

lmao

Didn't even check the website, it was the first result on google

To be fair, the NT numbers are pointless, Messi plays against Uruguay, Chile and Brazil and Cristiano against Vatican City, Kosovo and Greenland

>Ronaldo missed the beginning of the 2016/17 due injury at the euro final (which he won lmao)
>Ronaldo was later rested at the end of the season to prepare him for the CL semi final and final (which he won)

Still got to click my post number sweetheart

@78369346
You were the only talking about numbers, I said they were irrelevant. I proved you that if you only talk about the numbers you could say Messi had a better season than Cristiano last year, which is wrong

Argentina against Chile in Copa America w/o Messhit

2-1

With Messhit in the final: Messhit skies a penalty in the Ramosphere to choke away another title

sad to see so many of my fellow hues glorify the choking autist while taking jabs at the clutch TSU chad

generally speaking our nation is as clueless about footy as 'muricans, maybe even worse because the few 'muricans who actually like the sport usually know their shit while 90% of us love football and remain ignorant

>numbers are irrelevant
>unless they're Messi's numbers

>literally choking 3 international titles n a row
>literally missing a fucking penalty

When did Cristiano reach a WC final? To choke a final you need to reach it first

>make three cup finals in a row

>hilariously choke them all away

powerful

slay queen

Imagine this. Stat padding against Nigeria and Iran and then becoming a ghost at the knockout stage.
Imagine this: Missing a fucking penalty. Allhe had to do was not kick it over the bar. And he did

0. I repeat, 0 (zero) titles without Iniesta on the pitch

speaking of that WC that messi """"choked"""", which phase did cristiano reach? iirc he got rekt in the groups stage and did unironically worse than the USA

>inb4 more excuses

Reminder that Ronaldo played in the WC 2014 with a knee injury. And scored.
Reminder that Ronaldo's Group included Germany and AFCON winner Ghana
Reminder that Messi's group included the mighty Iran, Nigeria, and the stupendous Bosnia and Herzegovina

le do it with 4 teams man
>taca de portugal with Sporting
>league, cup, CL, balon d'or, golden boot with manchester and Madrid
>euro with portugal

vs

a system babby???

if messi had been born in portugal they wouldn't even be in the 2014 WC, my white friend

can you imagine TSU missing that 1v1 against Neuer though? yeah I can't either because unlike the autist he's not a choker

the only thing i give ronaldo credit for over messi is his willingness to move to different countries and try his game in different leagues.
otherwise it's messi all day.

don't talk to me about national teams. international soccer is shit and nobody controls where they're born. nobody thinks

nobody thinks someone is the GOAT because of 10% of their games. you look at an entire career.

Except Messi actually had the choice between Argentina, Italy and Spain. And don't try to tell me Portugal is better than Argentina/ Especially when Messi gets to hand pick his players and coaches
>inb4 concacaf is harder than uefa
4 of the last 5 WC winners were european

>Ronaldo
>0 world cup final appearances
>national team literally wins without him on the field

>messi
>carried his NT to the finals
>without him they're shit tier

Really gets the noggin joggin

>international titles before Ronaldo
>international titles after Ronaldo

>international titles before Messi
>international titles after Messi

>get points disproved with undeniable facts
>move the goal posts
I wonder what's next

Argentina is better than Portgual.
And Germany is better than Argentina. So what? The whole point of international soccer is to give fans a chance to see something they wouldn't ordinarily see and to raise money for corrupt FIFA officials. It doesn't count.

And don't give me that "he had a choice". He's Argentinian. He had no choice unless he wanted to be rat cunt like Diego Costa. And nobody wants that.

The only thing I will concede is that maybe it comes down to personal preference. Sports, in essence, are entertainment. If Messi and Ronaldo are playing at the same time I know who I'm watching: Messi. After that, for me, there's nothing left to discuss.

>le get it done against eliminated Venez-
OH WAIT LMAO

It's almost like they play entirely different positions

>MUH CL stat padding against literal who's

Remind me how long Ronaldo was on the pitch for that euro win xD

>LW/ST vs RW/ST
Ok sure
>literal who's
back to back hat tricks vs Bayern and Atletico
brace in the final against juve in the CL final

What the fuck messi shits. Step your game up already

>meanwhile Messi struggles for a 5th place playoff spot in the world cup qualifiers

Guys if I wanted to follow Messi and Ronaldo on social media I would. Stop bringing this here every single day.

>still having messi vs ronaldo threads
>Sup Forums
If you watch a game with your eyes it's plain to see that Messi is the better footballer whereas Ronaldo is a selfish statpadder.

>Ronaldo has scored all his CL goals against top competition
Imagine this delusion

Remind me dude, since you keep bringing up national achievements as well, how many world cup finals has Ronaldo carried his team to? Oh he literally almost lost to the USA last world cup? Fucking kek.

How many minutes was he on the pitch for that euro win? 3 I believe. I might be being generous here

Like clockwork. I've been saying all thread how Messi fags ignore facts. I'm begging you guys to please turn your tv onto a game or at least find a stream or something

>won't reply

Like clockwork indeed

>le get injured and watch my team win their first euro without me man

Whoa he's truly an important player

Just read any of my posts dipshit. No fucking wonder you think messi is better if you can't even fucking see

>Whoa he's truly an important player
Yes he is, that;s why he scored 3 goals and assisted another 3 in that tournament. For fucks sake, think before you try to throw your horrendous opinion around