Alright, what's the spookiest story that will spook Dan "The Man" Schneider ?

alright, what's the spookiest story that will spook Dan "The Man" Schneider ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ltAVRyeqHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Legend of Comet Ping Pong

Once upon a time, there was a law that made sexual conduct with minors illegal...

It was a dark and stormy night...and all females turned 18.

Based Phil

>Act 1, zombie apocalypse starts
>Dan's house is immediately surrounded as the thousands of girls buried in its grounds emerge all at once
>as he hacks his way through their now even more supple young bodies he reminisces on romances past, oddly grateful for being able to see his princesses shambling about one last time

I wonder if our boy Dan "The Man" Schneider has heard this yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ltAVRyeqHk

Let me tell you the story of a girl named Megan

Winner.

once upon a time, nickelodeon ran out of slime to slime girls with

Only decent track on that shitty album

Do you think Dan knows about his reputation?

Dan "but i poo from there mister" Schneider

You people joke but this fat fuck is probably involved with pizzagate

probly

Dog Festival was the shit you pleb.

Butcherface is kino. It's what Insidious ripped off poorly. A big guy with a burlap sack > some numetal fag.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

saved friendo

>Our Man Dan is settling down to a nice relaxing evening at Stacie's parents place
>as agreed they're out of town for weekend, so, having promised them their daughter will go far, Dan is 'babysitting' her for a little while
>as he pours her her third glass of wine, he notices a strange wire hooked around the back of Stacie's little bra strap
>waggling his sausage fingers as he moves in to investigate, the aft wall of the house suddenly cascades inwards as what can only be described as a tank punches through into the room, flanked on all sides by heavily armed men in full SWAT gear
>It was then that Dan realised with a fright that the call had been coming from inside the house!

>Fictional story involving little girls
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved

I'd say about 12 of the 35 of the songs on the album were actually pretty good. I kind of wish that he would have done more songs like セックス大好き though, that was pretty dope.

Someone send this to him

fucking hell

Why wouldn't he?

The story where the FBI is knocking on your door with a search warrant in their hands.

DIE IN FIRE FATFUCK

Dammit.

Dan "The Man" Schneider, did I ever tell you about Melissa Joan Hart?

She played the title character in Clarissa Explains It All, a Nickelodeon show that was made before you entered Nickelodeon and started your CP Paradise.

And after her days in Nickelodeon were over, she made other shows like Melissa & Joey and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

I am not sure what she's doing now but it's most likely she retired.

She was real cute and hot back then.

Too bad you never got to touch her. She was a good friend.

Did any other girls on her show got SLIMED?

Christ, that made me uncomfortable, but thats the point huh?

but who was phone?

thisd and kekkd

dont call him that

dan definitely hires a reputation management agency to manage or damage control his 'coke can' reputation . they may even post in these threads

Well it's not working, Dan.

His new track with getter and nick colletti is dank af.

How did you fuck up this badly? Are you actually retarded? Don't you see that the rest of them rhyme?

kill yourself