>Be me
>35 yr old gym teacher at shitty junior high
>Last year was a shitshow so hoping that this new classes are better
>New students arrive
>Most of them look like they've never seen sunlight for years
>Give them boring generic speach about success
>Week later
>Is starting fitness gram tests
>Students have to hold the plank positon for a minute and a half to pass this test
>Show them how to do it properly
>Look back at them
>They are on their phones and just talking to each other
>Little shits
>Start the test
>Only 10 seconds in, and most of the kids look like hot air balloons
>Some are raising their asses as high into the air as possible
>Others are just laying on the ground like worms
>They have no fucking idea what they are doing
>All of them fail
>Looks bad on me since I'm the teacher
>Need to train them so I don't get fired for being an incompetent teacher
>Give them their shitty scores
>Give them a speech
>''You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot''
>''And you haven't got a clue''
>''Somehow I'll, make a man, out of you''

are any of them cute?

>be incomptent children coach
>have no concept of progressive overload
>think everyone has to pass some arbitrary test through "will" and "determination" and that will make them good at sports
>fail over and over

You would know better than most

so you basically work with Sup Forums posters all day. as a job. that sucks man.

>Public schools

At least he gets paid
>unlike some people

Did you get sent to the office for trying to make a man out of the Agender kids?

>Donnie Osmand

What are you, 60?

Back in my school days PE used to mean something. It slowly deteriorated as years went by.
Middle school we had a whole week dedicated to breaking records set by previous generations of students.
>most pull ups in a minute
>most consecutive push ups
>shot put
>long jump
>fastest mile
>you name it
I never had the chance to beat any of them, they were all so goddamn high. 80 push ups for a middle schooler was the record. Consecutive ones too. I nearly beat the bar jump and high jump but that was it.

Nowadays however kids lack the motivation for competition. They are all taught that they all need to be equal and no one can be made better than anyone. It used to be hard work and dedication were the keys to success and if you failed it was your own fault. Now, if you fail it's because of imaginary obstacles that set you back. You're fat? Genetics bruh. You're stupid? It's the way material in school is taught and not the fact that you never study.

I miss my days.

>Failure is the teacher's fault, not the student

Gonna be great when these pantywaists run shit

>going to private school
>having your parents pay a shitload for private school and then you still end up at a shit tier college
>unironically being proud of being a private school faggot
Public school was one of the best times of my life. Still got into USC too. Maybe it's cause I'm from a rich coastal town though.

>USC
u suck cock

Must've been a pretty shitty life

Blah blah blah, get to the part with rhythmic slapping in the shower

>PE teachers that think they are important and do some boring crossfit schedule instead of simply giving a ball and letting everyone play football

Just give them a handegg and force them to smash their head against each other, that's what you should teach kids in america

No he should teach them "wrestling" and just have them fucking fight. Make the little shits into miniature mandingos.

ha i set the record for the plank position (not kidding) and the mile

>getting triggered
>being this defensive

>USC
You couldnt pay me to live next to South central la where all the spics and niggers live on the other side of the 110.

>didn't get it

mate that's not how it is. kids still compete. hell the damn pacer is still going on and that's the most hated one

>being proud of going to USC
>throwing away money for a mediocre education at a robbery tier price
Only thing I'll credit that school is with being a fantastic breeding ground for whores. Other than that, it's the prime example of everything wrong with the American edication system.

I got it OP. That Mulan song was pretty neat. Regardless I'll grade your post a 5/10. I took 3 points for weak delivery and 2 for trying too hard. See me after class.

>he thinks private schools are about getting good grades

lol.

>I'll make a man out of you
>not turning ever day into cardio and playing "girl you'll be a woman soon"
Make sure they drink all the tap water they can get. Force fem the kids you spineless bitch

It's kids these days
Every year they are slightly dumber

goddamn american Sup Forums is really damn awful

Monkey nigger eat babana play soccer jajaja

i love the pacer
always ended up being one of the last 5 to still be doing it

just wait for tomorrow morning and you can post in one of 50 Neymar defense threads

Sup Forums is that way. Please stay in your board and respect the rules outside of your kindergarten.

>It's the cucknadian coming to save the Amerisharts
Just drink bleach and die already.

People hated me for always winning it, but some cuck would challenge me and get mad at me for winning with ease.

Lelelel trold u Xd

LISTEN YOU
WILL GIVE THIS GAME
WHAT ITS DUE