Are they the newest meme team?

Are they the newest meme team?

only because dumb cunts like you spam them here

i need to see their song sheets first, and they better not have any curse words on them

>the happy merchant team.

No I don't get why this team is spammed relentlessly on here. Like some real unmedicated ADHD is running wild here. It reminds me of the 12s, only the 12s were always hated, ATL is dickridden

it's fucking soccer, who gives a shit.

>have to use bland yuro team names to generate an air of fake as fuck "authenticity"

the absolute state of soccer

>i hate teams that have lots of support because my own team is shit and no one talks about them

Apparently 75% of this entire board unironically shilling for them. It's probably for keks but Jesus Christ their """support""" is reaching Us12s tier.

your thread is literally the only thread relating to MLS on the entire board.

european clubs start because people who like soccer want to get together and play. sometimes the club grows into something big.

american franchises start bcause mcdonalds and pepsi want more advertising space.

Were you here the past 2 days? There were at least 10 different threads about muh crowds and muh MLS is overtaking the NFL

>that have lots of support
Seems awfully plastic if you ask me.

How new are you here?

sorry, i forgot there was a general with 10 posts on page 8.

some dumb cunt spamming for (you)'s

theres an mls general up right now. it was started by a european though.
i know some people from the uk that actually watch mls. not because the quality is good but because it's easier to watch here.

>theres an mls general up right now

With 10 posts in about 5 hours. Quality shit.

there was 1 mls game yesterday and the next one isn't until 2 days.
i'm not even sure what point either of us are trying to make any more.

>there are no games today

Then why the fuck do you guys have a general if no one uses it outside of game days?

I'm not sure what point you were trying to make by acknowledging the fact that you have a dead general that nobody posts in, but my point was that MLS is garbage, no one here gives a shit about it, Atlanta FC isn't a meme team, it's some moron riling up NFL posters, and you should look up what the term "papering" means the next time you take a look at MLS attendance. it will explain a lot.

i don't think any of those really qualify as points

>real Atlanta united fc 74

they done Everton, but then again who won't this season?

Yes

Test