>boswinga

>ynr john oni michael

JUSTsea

wtf, this team is a graveyard of CFs

Remember me?

Shevchenko, and does Mutu count?

>when you a GOAT player for 1,5 years

reminds me of this guy

what player is like the most ultimate player that was goat tier but all of a sudden fell of the face of the earth?

Someone in the know tell a casual what the fuck the Costa/Conte row is about?

i said goat tier... also he was signed by serbian 2nd league team few years ago but was fired cause he wasnt fit lmao

>"Serbia? Shiet nigga now we gon b playin in YURP. HEY DASHONDA, I MADE IT BITCH"

Romario in 1994: starting striker for Barça (La Liga champions and CL finalists), won the Pichichi (Spanish league top scorer) award.

Romario in 1995: leaves Barça to go play in Brazil at the age of twenty-nine. Would never return to Europe again except for a brief stint at Valencia.

kek

>not playing in europe
>automatic get shit specially in 90's when South Americans teams are good comparable with europeans because my media don't show it
European logic.

How old is he again?

Who?

muh memertadores kek

t. Spic

>tf
>tt

*changes national team*

That kit is sexy

you dropped this

Did his reaction to the 7-1 ever become known publically?

He wouldn't have been able to do much more than Fred did I reckon.

i never heard him say a word in portuguese tbhwy

Why is he always so angry?

Guy looks like a fucking apeman

He always accidentally look into a mirror

I'm white unlike your entire country monkry

>56%

Conte sent a message to Costa saying he wasn't wanted for the new season. Chelsea couldn't offload him and now he got his feelings hurt and doesn't want to come back.

I may be wrong though

you now remember lisandro lopez

>mfw Homo neanderthalensis

56% > 0% and that has absolutley no relation to whether or not I'm white you absolute ape

THE ELEPHANT MAAAAAAAN

>This is a 24 year old Brazilian male

sure thing DeJacquan Roberts

He gotta be the least football player looking man ever

Who would win in a fight him or Kolasinac?

He was literally our guy. I miss him. Football needs more characters like that.

the angry stamping tap in misser

>Torres

he is my god

he is doing very well at our local league, being one of the best players of it

YOU NOW REMEMBER THIS USELESS CUNT

But what kind of Faggot is Conte to cast out the star forward of a title winning side? It's not like his form collapsed and chelsea was a meme last season. They won the title and he bagged 24 goals....

Shouldn't the fans be like mad about this? Costa is one of my favorite players. He's like Tevez or Suarez - angry energetic and hard working.

All the >Le pace meme forwards drop off the planet as soon as they lose their fitness and pace. Michael Owen, Torres, Chicharito, and eventually Bale too.

You now remember Claudio Pizarro

> It's not like his form collapsed and chelsea was a meme last season

This bait? Because that's exactly what happened to Costa in the second half of the season. >we went from 12 points clear to 4 thanks to his dogshit form, and 2nd place Spurs were on fire at that time getting win after win.

Alonso, Hazard, Fabregas, Pedro and fucking Cahill all outscored him at some point in 2017. All Costa did was dive and whine to the refs, it was like he completely forgot about the PL trophy.

This all happened after Costa and Conte's bust-up in January. Chinks come in with the cash and Costa wants to leave, Conte says no. Costa says his back hurts and fitness staff say he's alright. Conte tells him to fuck off to China and decides to leave him out of the squad vs Leicester (Alonso got a brace that game).

Recently, Conte revealed Costa was told he was allowed to leave in the summer. So the text was not the way he got the news - he was literally repeated 6-month old info.

Costa being a dumb cunt tries to get Conte in a bad light with the texts. Now he has been deservingly replaced by Morata, who will also take his no 1 spot for Spain and fuck over his last chance at the World Cup.

He's ludicrously unprofessional I don't know why Atletico are so keen to have him back.

Because he did well for them, and Griezmann is likely leaving in January.

Replacement striker the fans already like? No brainer.

>Bale
This is surely bait, Bale has infinitely more going for him than Pace.

>you now remember the brazilian twin

Adriano. Shit's actually tragic

>you now remember demba ba
Does the lad still play? Where did he go?

t. Sheep shagger

Who gives a shit?

This is the correct answer. Adriano was THE young forward in world football.

He was playing with Besiktas last I heard.

You now remember Alexei Smertin.

ronaldinho

george best

>He was playing with Besiktas last I heard.
he went to #besiktas
what a la'! #respectfromquakecity

I would say Falcao but he's back now.

Plays in China for Shanghai Shenhua.

yeah cause torres is totally unheard of now right
>americans

I will never forget him

>you now remember he's still playing