Whose gonna watch Chloe's UFC debut?

Her bra is to big lol

disgusting roid gut

Why even wear a bra when you have a man-chest?

What does it mean when you are definitely not gay, but fit/pretty muscular women make your pee-pee hard?

I know how you feel. I like skinny women, but everyone seems to like fat fucks with big asses. I blame the rising obesity rate

Someone shoop the shitskin valet onto that guy's face

>That Cara delememe body

It's called having taste

I hate your type. You don't prefer fit/muscular women. You prefer total manhags.

Never 5get

Ronda looks like a rock'em sock'em robot in this.

Why are her legs so stiff?

Good fighter would have knocked her out quicker

because shes a meme who got hyped to hell for no reason other than a quick profit

Fucking sleepwalking for the last 15 seconds

Good fighter knows to meter the aggression so you don't wind up on your back

>that shitskin ref not stopping the fight

This semen slurping """sport""" isn't for me

it's called being gay

Remember when she said she could take Mayweather?

I never watch MMA. Somehow before this fight happened I dreamed about it even hough I never am exposed to this shit. In the dream instead of a cage there was just a waisthigh fence. Somehow I stumbled over it and passed out. I woke up to Stonecold Steve Austin tapping my adams apple while these two dykes were still grappling on the mat. I somehow lost my jacket and was begging Kane from WWE to help me find it. He said I didn't wear a jacket.

Is that a monkey she's fighting?

Those things will tear your fuckin arm off dude

>claims she can beat men
>can't even last a minute against wimminz
I hate Mayweather but he can BTFO Honda in 10 seconds

WTF I love Russian men now.

Joe Rogan looking rather feminine these days. His hair is longer too.

I'm just going to wait for you fags to post the relevant webm's later

>ywn see mayweather put her in a coma
>ywn see Tyson kill her with one punch

She would have a chance again mayweather cuz judo throw and armbar

Four yuo

Ronda a shit

What's wrong with liking muscles??!?

Because she was poorly trained.

Any half-decent trainer would have worked her with enough mitt-work and live-sparring to a point where bending her knees while fighting was second nature. Instead it looks like she hadn't sparred since, well, the last time she had the shit kicked out of her and therefore, when she got hit, she tensed up and it made all of her motions slow, stiff, and awkward.

Her striking coach was widely lambasted by everyone that wasn't her (her mother, other fighters he's trained that left his camp, etc) and she refused to get a new one, so she ended up looking like a clueless soccer mom who someone threw some gloves on and said "go in there and try and hit Nunes."

God I wanna suck on her oversized penis clit

didn't she try to kill herself after the last loss? surely this is 10x more embarrassing than that one

are you fucking retarded? mayweather would hit her twice and it would be over. she wouldn't be able to do shit.

I expected the guy on the left to do something cringy

>whole fight can fit into a single webm

lmao at completely destroying your body and making yourself look like a 14 year old boy

Wow I can't believe it her striking practice looked so intense and well-coordinated too

She was referring to his cock in her butt.

ahahahha she was so fucking shit so glad her ufc and film career flopped hard as fuck.

Shes a qt nerd who can sit on my face

Fuck Ronda tbqhwy

Personally I think Tyson could probably beat Rhonda Rousey in a fight, most likely.

I dunno mate, look how fast and snappy these punches are. Tyson's face would swell right up and he wouldn't be able to see shit, and then he'd totally get taken down into an armbar because did you know Rousey did judo?!

Not many 14 year old boys look like that, senpai.

why do her hands snap at the end of each punch?
like she's going for a punch but then at the last minute switches to a backhand

Am I missing something?

A shit coach and a fighter too retarded to realize that what she's doing is dumb, even though she's trained around guys and seen what they do.

bastard

nice senpai

She looks a bit chubby and mentally challenged there. Too many blows to the head?

What an amazing body and cute face.

She hasn't taken many blows to her head, only in her last 2 fights. Before that she was pretty much untouched.