Just as Britian stood by the South for our war of independence. The South stands by Britian! You have our sword

Just as Britian stood by the South for our war of independence. The South stands by Britian! You have our sword.

Long Live the Queen
Rule Britannia
DEUS VULT
Deo Vindice

Oh, fuckin zip it, Jethro

Why did we pay you guys after the war for 'the damages done'?

Thanks lads.

Because Lincoln and his successors were communist that hated freedom. They were butthurt yall gave us ships and mitary aid.

Fuck Germany again for wagering war on France. Stoping yall and France from helping us more. So close too when yall stationed thousands of troops on the border.

But Monarchists are all voting stay because they love German cock.

Thanks Southman

canadian? master race? get the fuck out faggot.

North here.

Not sorry about the civil war, I wasn't alive, but we can still join forces and help dad.

Vote leave.

N. Irish should be changed to Unionist Irish, there are a lot of us down south and Irish changed to rebel scum.
God save the Queen.

>Britian stood by the South
They fucked the South. Had they come in on your side, you'd have won.

They sat back and sized it up and decided you would leave, and decided you should fuck off. Which was in their own interest, they minded business.

I hate historical retardation.

Georgia here hoping for a brexit

|
|>
|
|

>You have our sword.
Thanks a lot you fucking faggot. I just got 3 years for possession of an offensive weapon.

>he doesn't have a license for it
lmao

Proper Canadian not Cuckadian.

>Yanks and nationalists ITT
>pic

This is incorrect. The majority of conservative MPs supported helping the south, but the Prime Minister at the time, Benjamin Disraeli, who was not an Englishman, was against it.

Fellow Southerner who's pro-Brexit. I think it's just natural. Much of the South is anti-just about everything the EU stands for. Of course we'd want BRexit to happen, Civil War or not.

We'll I suppose we can have a temporary cease fire for now to save Papa