You fool! I've been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku!

>You fool! I've been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku!

Why did he feel the need to remind Obi Wan of this after having fought him already 100 times?

Obi-wan, did I ever tell you during our many space battles *cough, wheeze* about the art of exposition? No, I don't mean like my internal organs *splutter, whine*. A collaborative universe must follow an external and internal chronology, where the external sets to define the internal, without the two ever being confused. Usually you would think this is obvious, but people are idiots *wretch, sob* - these are grown men watching a children's science fiction franchise, let us not forget. It's incredible where the suspension of disbelief begins and ends.

I tell you this because you are a good adversary, and maybe this way of packing things up neatly like this will come in handy *gasp, splutter, bursts into flames*

Grievous my good friend, did I ever tell you about how to write effective exposition? It should be informative enough to fill in details that that may have been unknown or misunderstood to some audience members, but also subtle enough to not sound awkward and jarring.

If Grevious has no force powers why can't Obi Wan force throw him?

The Force has no power over him because he does not believe in it.

>Spins arms in a repetitive and easy to stop way
>Defeated by General Tarpals in a 1vs1 combat
>This somehow killed many Jedi
Why do I have the feeling Jedi were a scam?

He only fought him once at the start of the movie though

He was enlightened by his own intelligence.

Yeah, and in the canon comics Vader tells Palpatine about the pilot who destroyed the death start being his son, Skywalker, (Boba Fett told him) before E5 yet in E5 Palpatine tells Vader that the pilot who destroyed the death start is Skywalker and Vader says "How?".

Disney canon is as bad or worse than old EU

obi wan fought him in the clone wars animated series.

did dooku teach grievous to spin his hands like helicopter blades?

Oh fuck off with that bullshit

a good trick from a good friend

Please make writing critique disguised as Star Wars the new meme

The damage he suffered before the film that weakened him and caused his cough also caused dementia.

>new meme

Oh you fuck off dipshit everytime you faggots go like "hur it aint canon" when it fucking is and even if motherfucking wasnt dumb fuckface do you really think that during a 3 years war Grievous and Kenobi wouldn't have fought once? go fuck yourself fat cunt

>four arms and lightsabers
>can spin and twist them in ways no Jedi or sith every could thanks to robotic joints
>supposedly known for hunting and killing Jedi
>can't touch one guy with one lightsaber, and instead gets his arms chopped off in two minutes

Is he the most disappointing villain of all time?

not canon

go back to your star wars subsection on fanfiction.net user

Luke, did I ever tell you about darth maul? I cut that nigger in half, but he just kept coming back and we fought 20 more times. This is all canon, by the wayski

Lucas for some reason didn't want his toys to sell I guess.

I mean imagine how cool it would be if EP3 open up with Grievous invading a jedi temple or some shit and just murdering every single lightsaber faggot in there

>do you really think during a 5 year war, two generals never fought hand-to-hand once?

hurr durrrr

and you go back to le reddit unfunny in denial fag

>Needs more Sabers

>5 year war

you're not even trying bro

>Insert sabercopters webm

It's not exactly canon to Sith since it's pure retcon, but going forward, all of Clone Wars and Rebels is.

why didn't obi wan just summon all his lightsabers until he had none left?

Who would you rather see get blacked if you were forced to choose?

Padme or Rey?

Was this a twist to the audience back in 2005? Did people go in not knowing there was a spinny lightsaber robot.

Padme, seeing Jews get blacked is my fetish.

Not unless they had seen the 2D Clone Wars.

>Obi wan staring at nothing
>grievous' fingers not even touching the lightsabers
Why would lucas ruin his legacy with these movies?

NOT. CANON.