/cum/

/cum/ thread that doesn't have genitals in the OP edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/14/sundar-pichai-decison-to-fire-james-damore-over-google-memo-raises-trust-question-reynolds-column/564400001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My intellect is so vast is scares me.

>calfs

MOMMY

እማዬ

it hurts so much

exercise was a mistake

His fault for not checking the catalog

Stop lying you don't work out. It hurts from being phat

I couldnt get fat even from months of NEETdom

I have an athletes metabolism and I only go outside like twice a week

i havent been to the gym like in 3 weeks

i feel bad

You are probably pretty young

meant for

Im more than 20 years old

exercise hurts because you smoke cigarettes

Having a few beers before work

Yup, you are one young fella.

why would I smoke if Im the most anti-smoking person here

Shut up smoker.

smokers are often the most against smoking because they know how bad it is, but lack the willpower to quit

>successfully made a /cum/ thread with dick and balls in the picture

Made a thread

Jannys suck tonight.

>why yes I do indeed fedorapost

my old cul-de-sac buds had their dad die from Lung Cancer because he smoked like a chimney and now theyre addicted to it too

really sad

If dubs I use the toilet

>You will never live in a cul-de-sac

thank god

If dubs u use the street

how do indians have computers?

I want to live the yuppie fantasy.

>I value my privacy
>Uses a smartphone

wew

finished my italian with one sliver of health to spare

>I value my privacy
>Uses google chrome

urban bungalows > suburbs

>I hate sjw's
>Uses Mozilla

Has Opera been compromised since the Chinese bought it?

Getting scared. A fist fight broke out in the food lion parking lot when I was there because someone had a MAGA hat on and started arguing with a black guy who had a duck frump shirt

This is a tough feel, wish they'd bring back Eich. At least it's not a botnet like Chrome. I'll move onto Brave once they improve it

if you are worried about sjws then you should distance yourself from google as much as humanly possible

this

fuck the suburbs and fuck rural shitholes, living where all the fun shit is is #1

>all the fun shit
Also all the crime

>sends out literal fucking personal manifesto that he KNOWS is controversial to entire company
>gets fired for it obviously
>neckbeard NEETs who don't understand the culture of a work environment collectively sperg the fuck out

lmaoing

>not living in a rural suburb with a thriving "big city" within 20 miles

Be scared white man this is our country now.
Also whats a food lion.

He has a very interesting last name, D'amore. Italians have some very unique surnames

yes and also all the fun shit

crime is so relatively rare that if you'd seriously rather live in bumfuck idaho with nothing to do over a city with everything at your fingertips, you are a god damned retard who needs to go outside more and see what you don't have

Food lion is a cute little grocery store where I do my weekly shopping

vivaldi

Been in their ecosystem for a while now, it'd feel pretty abrupt to change

I don't wanna get shot

>traveling 20 miles to visit the nearest urban center

I mean these are the people working on Google's "Go" programming language. If I had to work with freaks like these I'd crack as well. Props to him for calling out a company that has self proclaimed communists working for them.

what he said wasnt even controversial, He literally just said that some of the differences in career choice are at least partially caused by differences in interest and that google is being too close minded and he got fired for it.
>get fired for it obviously
there is a reason why this was in the news at most major new outlets. he was literally fired for having the wrong opinion, and a moderate one at that. This isnt normal.
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/14/sundar-pichai-decison-to-fire-james-damore-over-google-memo-raises-trust-question-reynolds-column/564400001/

>throwing people in prison for pumping their own gas

>someone cherrypicks handful of SJW types out of literally thousands of google employees
>neckbeard NEETs sperg out even more

still lmaoing

like 95% of the victims of shootings in big cities are black and in gangs, you're a little sheltered coward if you think you're just gonna randomly be shot in a big city. hope you don't drive because you're statistically WAY more likely to die doing that

Tbh
Crime in cities is probably a bit exaggerated because 98% of it happens in the specified hoods. Most crime is black on black and usually gang related. I lived with a friend in Baltimore for a few weeks earlier this year, after hearing so much spooky stories I was terrified, but the nice parts of Baltimore are really fucking cool. I loved it. Never heard gunshots or anything. Obviously you turn on the news and see people got shot and robbed, but Like I said it's usually in the hood parts

The only way to fix the tech industry is to let the tumblrinas ruin it completely and start over again.

>touching filthy gas pumps

it's called creating a hostile work environment, if you're a woman and someone emails a manifesto to your entire company basically saying "lol women are stupid" a ton of your employees are going to be demoralized

this is how capitalism works you retarded fucks, motivated workers are better workers

>having unsanitary gas pumps

will never happen because 95% of women avoid CS like the plague

or hire the most qualified people with the best college degrees, which these "tumblrinas" are meanwhile you're some stupid likely NEET fuck who posts on Sup Forums all day

>if you're a woman and someone emails a manifesto to your entire company basically saying "lol women are stupid"
That's not what the manifesto was about

except thats not even close to what happened and what he said demonized nobody. You have no idea what you are talking about

Hi /cum/

i love u all so much

manitoba?

Uh, no they arent cherry picked, they were specifically identified because these are the people working on Google's programming language known as "Go".

By the why you're reacting though it's clear you identify with these abominations though.

gas pumps in california ARE filthy

You are actually the most misinformed person ive seen in weeks. Congratulations

>going to shitty gas stations instead of the nice ones

yes how did you know

Are you projecting a little? You just called 5 different posters NEETs in the last 10 minutes, wew.

Jotolisco is dead, and I remember you saying you were going to mexico

don't exist

I hear about innocent people getting robbed all thr fucking time. I live outside Philly fyi, I'd rather be cozy and safe than have to worry about Tyrone and the crews gang initiations

You can't just hire the most qualified people anymore you need to hire a fuck ton of tokens for HR.

>I visit nothing but AM/PM's and biohazards on the interstate

fair enough
i thought maybe you might have been in the discord

Philly is a fucking dump, I dont blame you man

They're all covered in gas, even the nicer ones at fred meyers

Night is scary as fuck no matter where you are. I went out earlier to smoke hookah and was enjoying the darkness, and crack, something moving around in the woods next to me and no clue what it is. I took off. Something about the dark is just so ominous

>milf

It's a biological fear response, there's also a comfy mystery about it though. Especially when all the stars are out

I love the darkness. I love in the night

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>victorian/edwardian row housing/ semi detached>anything else

wtf is a fred meyers

absolutely based.

Hope you like roaches

Anyone else just stop coming here after getting a gf? I haven't been on Sup Forums in weeks. 2017truly is the year of the gf

It's so tiresome talking to intellectually inferior beings, sigh.

*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
mmmm get schwifty, SZECHUAN SAUCE!
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

they don't have fred meyers in california? wtf

See I even forgot how to make a proper post. Jeez

No

Is that a man's or woman's back?

For anyone who is "mourning" Chester from Linkin Park:
You're either willfully ignorant of cultural appropriation or blatantly racist yourself.
Do you morons not understand that rapping is black culture, and rock music WAS black culture before white people stole it (like they do everything), watered it down to make it more palatable for house wives, and sold it to racist, white teenagers? All Linkin Park did was continue the trend of stealing from people of color and give them no credit or reparations.
Linkin Park is a white supremacist band.

Thanks for the (You)
fucking normie.

>which is why we're going to have those racists put back that statue after repairing the damage they did to it
How would you respond?

Wtf I love Lincoln park now