Katie Couric Explores ‘Gender Revolution’ in New Nat Geo Trailer

What happened to National Geographic I thought it was just elephants and shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=y93MsRaC6Zw

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/m/wp/full-comment/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/susan-bradley-how-trans-activists-are-unethically-influencing-autistic-children-to-change-genders
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
fox8.com/2017/01/13/mom-says-snapchat-video-shows-son-4-forced-to-kiss-boy-at-daycare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Mfw even mainstream Canadian media isn't buying this

nationalpost.com/m/wp/full-comment/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/susan-bradley-how-trans-activists-are-unethically-influencing-autistic-children-to-change-genders

no, they explore cultures, too. for better or worse transgender culture is fascinating from an anthropological standpoint

She's a cutie-patootie!

>Susan (((Goldberg)))

Every fucking time
What's their endgame

I have that number, the articles are pretty objective. They analyze cases without defending a position, telling how sometimes the trans process is the only option, and other cases impliying that too much attention is paid to people who simply have psychological disorders.

>Cuck leftists impose their retard-ideology on impressionable young children
>"OMG there's a 'Gender Revolution' going on! How wonderful!"

Daily reminder in 20 years people will look back upon this as at best embarrassing and at worst as child-abuse.

>telling how sometimes the trans process is the only option

Chopping your cock off is literally NEVER the "only option".

isn't that just gay culture

>a apple

serious question, at what point do we allow children to have agency is choosing their gender? does it even fucking matter because they are children? what is society's responsibility to these children? are we supposed to believe that gender doesn't exist? is gender supposed to just fucking disappear? what the fuck do these fucking liberals really want?

I would KILL for that bp.

You've never flipped through their magazine? You must be a millennium baby

all races become homogenenous so nationalism (or tribal mentality) dies out, so that conflict ceases

I shit you not

If they fell like they want to do it and don't stop complaining at some point you just have to let them. Everyone can fuck his own life the way they want after all.

>wear pink
>call it a girl

Sounds sexist to me. I thought Progressives were all about destroying these stereotypes?

I think, simply put; a world were notions/expectations/oppurtunities are no longer based on gender. A tall order, but people seem to think that this needs to, or can, change in a day.

i agree, after they're 18. putting a 10 year old on hormones is abusive and passively condoning and celebrating it in the media is abhorrent though.

>comments are disabled for this video

every time

They literally just want to indoctrinate/mutilate children in exchange for social brownie-points.

Nothing virtue-signals harder than having a kid that is a mutilated rainbow-drone that will kill themselves in 8 years because their cuck parents warped their mind and injected them with Estrogen.

Liberalism and Democracy are incompatible.

Liberals never want the "conversation" they keep claiming to want.
They want to preach a sermon to a uniformly receptive, unthinking and uncritical crowd of Serfs.

I would totally let that kid suck my dick. No pedo.

>transgender culture is fascinating from an anthropological standpoint

When will people realise gender doesn't exist, only biological sex

watch these

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

>it's illegal to have gay conversion therapy
>it's legal to pump a child full of chemicals and mutilate its genitals

what really annoys me is that non-critical stupid bitch is just going to go around blowing bubbles never addressing any of the real problems with that type of lifestyle, besides that someone made fun them at school or some trite observations about the struggle for acceptance. but it's just love don't you get it, fuckofffff.

>tfwn delicious traps on dan schnieder shows

Can't be criticized!

i've subscribed to nat geo since i was kid... no more

it's been lib propaganda for the past several years, but this issue was the last straw

>remembers being an 8 yr old asking for a subscription for christmas so i could learn about dinosaurs, history and wildlife

>feels bad

Apart from that one (((group))) who rule the rest.

You're an idiot

Disgusting. Go back to showing us elephants Nat Geo.

>so that conflict ceases
you mean so that a handful of people can control the entire world and it's economy and people

silly things like nations, borders, culture, nationalism and free thought tends to get in the way of that

They believe to the marrow of their bone, that they're a certain gender, in the same way you know, to the marrow of your bone, you don't like sucking dick.

I'd diddle with a cute tranny..

Why is the LBGT movement so cancerous. Why are they allowing kids to sexualized and mutilated now. Fuck, when I was 6 I used to play with dolls, that didn't mean o wanted to be a girl. The fuck is wrong these parents, it's sickening not that they only care about pushing their agenda. Once these kids hit their teenage years, it's going to get rough for them.

They also have a ridiculously high suicide rate, don't they?

>The fuck is wrong these parents, it's sickening not that they only care about pushing their agenda.
there's very strict competition among pathetic liberals to be the most progressive

>tfw a cute straight boy will date a delicious trap
>his enitre fatansies will be built around her body
>he'll be disapointed when boring 2 hole girls are dated in the future

What are the odds that most of these kids commit sucked when they're 16

I'm guessing really high.

He is 100% correct, where the fuck have you been for the past year?

>youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

>jumping to conclusions: the thread

Only comparable to the suicide rates of jews living in nazi germany

really make u think

quite high

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Wow, I wonder what I will find when I look inside?
>editor-in-chief ((((((((((((((((((((Goldberg)))))))))))))))))))))))

92% of teens have moved onto dank memes, if your one of the 8% who still likes EPIC memes, copy and paste this to your sig

David Reimer wasn't trans, he never identified as female

kids got mutilated before, it's called circumcision

also gender reassignment surgery is really expensive and it's not a guarantee that's the end goal of being trans. most trans youth are poor anyway

>The best thing about being a girl is, now I get tons of attention I never got when I was a boy with shitty parents.
>Sadly, once I hit puberty my body will send the urge to pound pussy screaming through my endocrine system and I'll realize this was a huge mistake.
>By that point, years of social reinforcement and possibly hormone supplement will ensure I'm fucked up in so many ways that suicide is the only way my tale can possibly end.

This is true.
Thank god no normal person has ever done such a crazy thing.

I'm glad reality doesn't bend to the will of your sadistic fantasies

>gender is just a social construct and malleable!

lel

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Here's an actual study
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
They're fine

delete this

Fun fact: Those who are legitimately diagnosed with gender dysphoria make up only 1% of the United States population which is even less than that of pedophiles. This excludes those who are only transgender due to the fad of being transgender.

Documentaries and news articles like these ones often times both help and hurt such individuals as it is a great way to get exposure out about such new concepts while at the same time hurts them when they associate the pure autism of these trenders who think being transgender is cool.

I hope National Geographic has some sense to publish only the factual knowledge about gender and not the bullshit you read about it over the Internet.

>it's legal to pump a child full of chemicals and mutilate its genitals
wonder who is behind this?

Janitors always delete these threads once people with actual stats show up, i wonder why

I've noticed this.

Can you actually back that up with an argument or are you just butt-flustered?

>Failed men and homos

>implying the concept of people expressing dissociation with their biological bodies isn't fascinating to people committed to the study of human nature, both typical and atypical
Science is free from the social politics on both sides. It seeks to observe and study.

The one on the left is retarded.
> Newsweek
That explains the fake news article.

But what is so retarded about the right? You don't need children to enjoy life, user. Have fun being tied down as you spend those years of changing diapers and worrying about your child's school performance without having a life of your own.

>untreated trans commit suicide

genius

>Science is free from the social politics on both sides.

>teaching creationism to children is bad
>teaching them imaginary choice in genders is good

huh

iktf

You do not want to side with a senile old man, trust me. The person who expresses that opinion is known for telling tall tales about his life when he most likely lives an uneventful one.

I know I should probably feel outraged or whatever, but thinking about little boys dressing up as girls is just more cute than anything.

At least they'll grow up to be proper little ladies, instead of some hairy fat guy who decides to wear a dress and chop off his dick during his midlife crisis.

>Since trans women and trans men are the groups within the overall transgender population most likely to need surgical
care for transition, this may help to explain the high
prevalence of lifetime suicide attempts we found among
respondents who said they have had transition-related
surgical procedures, compared to those who said they
did not want transition-related surgery.

whoops

He killed himself because gender dysmorphia is a disease, of course it can't be learned
The only trannies who are happy with their lives are the economically privileged ones who do all the complainin on everyone elses behalf

One is a fantasy the other is a delusion.

I would

Would you?

>You don't need children to enjoy life, user. Have fun being tied down as you spend those years of changing diapers and worrying about your child's school performance without having a life of your own
I agree 100% fellow aryan. Whites need to stop breeding. Chazak u'varuch, brother.

>see cute boys in the magazine
>they have vaginas
it's more confusing than anything

Who is the cutie on the cover, OP?

Those are not mutually exclusive.

>Studies show trans brains are, in fact, different.

NO SHIT?!

So are schizophrenic brains, or every mental-illness.

>Science is free from the social politics on both sides
science is gay. math is pure

Nope

Ironically the LGBT "community" is as fractured and divided as the world outside it
>gays and lesbians ignore each other because they're people of mutual disinterest
>gays hate trans-men because they're not biologically male and therefore of no interest
>lesbians hate trans-women because they're still biologically male, and therefore still part of their most hated group
>gays and lesbians look down on bisexuals for being indecisive, greedy and/or wannabe non-committal homos
>transgenders hate themselves because of what they are and everyone else for being what they're not
If you want to see all this in action, visit /lgbt/ some time

the median age of their cohort is 20 there. it's easy to be fucked up and happy at 20. I want to see one where they're 30+.

>implying it matters
The next great plague/war will shatter humanity. Scandinavians, Slavs and Eskimos will be the only ones left because they're around the arctic.

They're different in a different way dummy

Take your schizophrenia meds.

>men and women are the same!
>trans brains show differences!

Which is it?

Good argument.

>math is pure
True but irrelevant.

>it's easy to be fucked up and happy at 20.

Is that why most suicide attempts happen to people in their 20s

Gay guy here, I can confirm a little bit of this.
I feel pretty indifferent to lesbians. They do thier thing, I do mine.
Trannies can fuck right off. I've never met one that wasn't a complete fucking nutjob, or farther up thier own ass than Kayne West
I'm fine with bisexuals. If people want a little of column a and a little of column b, go for it. Love who you wanna love.

I am sick and tired of this bullshit.

Transthings are just shallow people who define themselves by their sexual deviancy. Saying you're a Male to Female transgender is just loudly announcing you like to dress like a girl and take it in the ass. If it was someone into BDSM, they would be walking around in their gimp suit rather than a dress.

Would people be as accepting if instead of boys and girls, kids could be subs and doms and walk into school in leather or latex telling teachers their pronouns are "Master" or "Slave"?

ok, zechariah

When did men and women being treated equal under the law become men and women being exactly the same

Is that a straw man argument

Would who what? Who or what is that in the image?

attempts or actually going through with it?

This is literally the same argument people had for the gays fifty years ago

I wonder why Hollywood promotes degeneracy so much?

fox8.com/2017/01/13/mom-says-snapchat-video-shows-son-4-forced-to-kiss-boy-at-daycare/

>elephants and shit

Everyone loves lesbians, rump rangers not so much. This is probably a cultural check on runaway power mongering. The most powerful cults on the planet are all male homosexual orders, always have been.

Both? Probably? Kids commit suicide all the time.

So you acknowledge that men and women have different brains, yes?