Tfw you were born and currently live in the most hated nation ever known to man

>tfw you were born and currently live in the most hated nation ever known to man
>said nation is now entering its death throes
This was a terrible fate.

>tell people trump will be a bad idea
>"you're just overreacting, there's nothing bad or racist about him"
>this shit happens
>mfw

It's not that bad

>nation is now entering its death throes
shit meme desu senpai

Are you me?

It's pretty bad.

shut up cunt it was good

What happened exactly? Explain to me what was bad.

What shit? KKK and niggers yelling at eachother, and then the Pres saying KKK is evil, but both sides acted fucking stupid?
Literally how is that bad?
LITERALLY user HOW

That's not a Russian flag on your post, I'm confused.

>Russia
>entering death throes
>entering

fuck u on about m8

>trump tries to remain pragmatic
>press keeps on bullying him for not yelling black lives maddeeer at the top of his lungs like boinie

You're clearly overreacting. USA is currently too big to fall

I appreciate your two cents but you are underestimating the widening social rift in this country

It's ok, ameribro.. They hate Israel too.

lmao yeah because Trump has always been pragmatic, wait nah he just developed that quality when it was about white racists..

Put my flag in the OP and nothing changes

When I scroll through fagbook I often see videos from America full of american normies and everyone looks like a massive dickhead, like they are trying to be unique individuals by having turbo-individualist styles.
I just think I would not want to live in America and I would not be able to get along with anyone because they're all self important fags

>mfw the more people hate Trump the more powerful he becomes and he's gonna MAGA and probably sequentially MEGA (Make Earth Great Again)

>literal nazis and KKK in the streets of america
>>Literally how is that bad?
are you retarded or just a nazi?

But people actually like Germany.

>anything right to marx or stalin is literally kkk
>blm and antifa are perfectly fine tho

kukába belemész vidéki fotelnáci autista

444re takaroggyá buzizsidó

where did i say that I think blm and antifa are okay?

Germany is the most hated nation in Germany.

But usa are in decline, now you guys must deal with china and russia. No more muhh muricah hegemony.
>europe is cucked as allways

Nothing with people expressing their political opinions you fascist. We have freedom of speech in this country . Even the ACLU jews protected the rights of white supremacists to march in Skokie, a heavily jewish town.

user, how old is america?

this FUCK g*rmany